All Comments on 'Husband's Boss Ch. 01'

by spider007

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Queue or cue?

Make up your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why the hell does this stupid shit have a part two? I mean, you've made it clear that it's pure fantasy by building up a bunch of blackmail bullshit where he's apparently stupid enough to tape himself and his coworkers repeatedly raping one of his employees wives which, even if not enough to get him prison time, is more than enough to get his company sued straight into bankruptcy. Multi-chapter stories are for stories that have a plot instead of pure stroke, which isn't required to make any kind of sense, Your story is neither hot enough nor coherent enough to want to make someone come back and read it, because to keep going means that the plot has to get progressively more ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Much

It may be fantasy but surely it needs to be possible. Poor editing, shocking spelling and grammar. At the beginning we read of Bobby's five inch cock and two paragraphs later it has become 5 and a half inches. I will not waste my time reading any future chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap.

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superbly done this is great stuff. Love it. A big five. Thank you.

Great job. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Far too unbelievable to be enjoyable

The style read too much like a police report--with almost no feeling--just a listing of unplausable events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Im embarrassed for you spider...

Have you ever been to a professional comedy show, and watched the comedian bomb on stage... its embarrassing, and you can't even make eye contact with the performer... yep, spider, you bombed, down in huge flames... this story was just... hmm... the best word. RIDICULOUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fuck you and your pathic nigger story.

Stupi, non erotic and badly written, waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It started off well; but just became embarrassing.

By the time you got to the neighbour, it was easy to see where this was going. It wasn't even worth reading, I mean, could you make it any more contrived? Where did you learn to write, from "Penthouse Letters"? I can see it all: "Dear Penthouse, guess what happened to me...."

Now, I'm sure it must have hurt when you discovered just how stupid you really are. When your wife started fucking around because she didn't want your offspring polluting the gene pool. I'm sure you were angry to discover that your children are actually your smarter, more successful and more handsome neighbour's.....but for the love of god, don't take it out on us you moronic half wit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awful

I normally would offer constructive criticism but this story is so poorly conceived and written that I am just dumbfounded that someone would actually submit something like this on more than just a lark.

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
I get it

I admit to getting off on this story. It was not the most classy(?) when it comes to writing style, but this is non-con we are talking about. Down, dirty, and extreme. This story obviously is written to appeal to those who are aroused by force and humiliation. I could have gone without the "bitch slapping" and the daughter references, but sometimes in this genre that is what you will find. It is what you need to expect to find. If it is not your cup of tea, either keep looking, or check out the BDSM genre, which can be a little more structured and less bloody. Don't take it personally spider007. I am sure you are not the douchebag that Mike is. :)

DarknessMasterDarknessMasterover 10 years ago
Keep On Writting

I'm not a big fan of a lot of stuff around this story (the street sex, the project of a sex slave for all office members and so on). However, I enjoy the humiliation part, the loosing control from lust part themes. So i urge you to keep on the story writting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Please!

Not another story about a boss blackmailing a somewhat intelligent wife to do these types of things. Even someone with only a pulse could find a way out. Clearly he doesn't value or need his employee with his reckless behavior. This stories implies that the couple is deeply in love there is no but yet they she's afraid to share she was raped...and the husband just gives his boss the key to his home and doesn't tell his wife? like that's reality. Hire a PI to investigate the guy....buy some cheap monitoring system to record what happening after the first visit. This story reads like he is manipulating a 5 yr. and even then they would come up with some type of plan.

1959090119590901over 10 years ago
wha hoo

good story pity she got to enjoy it, it is after all supposed to be none consent reluctance. still I look forward to the next instalment,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Husband's Boss

Was fucking great. Waiting for Shawn to be Willie's ho. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
anon

submit ch02. don't make bobby a cuckold.have cocky mike phone bobby whilst fucking heather and let bobby hear her agreeing that she is mike's slut.mike arranges a fuck session with himself,willie and heather at the weekend.bobby gets home when they are fucking her,loses it and beats the living daylights out of mike and willie.then he divorces the doppy cow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need more!

What a great story! You can't leave us hanging though! You have to wrote part two now!

seceretfunseceretfunabout 9 years ago
great story

Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆

:)

mjmjvemjmjveover 7 years ago
Write the next chapter

Fuck the haters. they are assholes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKE THE STORY, GAVE IT A 4+

Boss-fucks-wife stories are my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gave this story a 4 (4.0/5.0 = 80%)

Re anon 11/13/16

Yes!

Boss-fucks-wife scenarios are very erotic.

Hubby's boss-fucks-wife scenarios are outright kinky, or extra spicy if you wish.

That's what i think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story just makes me feel sorry for spider007

Obviously a retard, obviously no meaningful sex life. Umm, yes an intelligent boss would film himself committing felonies. and a wife would allow herself to be raped over and over again because she doesn't want to tell her husband?? There are dozens of posts with this plot... GROW UP LOSERS! NO, people don't do this crap, never have, never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is very erotic. I have it a 5- (4.6 = 92%)

It is wrong to post a comment on a boss-bangs-wife story, which is totally critical of wife-sharing stuff.

I LOVE STORIES WHERE BOSS FUCKS HIS SUBORDINATE'S WIFE.

verbicideverbicideover 6 years ago
Support yourself do ya?

Come on, all these anonymous "mathematical" equations to support this story are Spider007 writing support for his own story aren't they? Who else would take so much time to support a story unless it was their own? Makes me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re verbicide 09/14/17 'Support youself do ya?' (respectfully)

In all honesty, I have seen quite a few comments with the same way of marking (rating) all over the place, but mostly in Loving Wives & mom-son stories.

The anon seems to be converting the star ratings into a school marks

(e.g. 4.4* × 20 = 88% = A). The person may have a copycat.

I believe it is hard to manipulate ratings in view of the fact this particular story has over 312 thousand views so far.

My take is that each story has a life of its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT! I like boss-fucks-wife stories.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where is part 2???

Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re anon 11/19/17 (he loves the story; likes boss-fucks-wife stories)

Same here!

LOVE THIS STORY because it totally is MY CUP OF TEA (& then some!)

My life essencially is proper & square... BUT my fatasies are very much like this story.

In most of my jack-off fantasies my boss, or my wife's boss, or a random rich & powerful man, fucks my wife's brains out while i secretly watch the action.

I don't think I am a sick fuck, BUT I definitely am KINKY.

To spider007: Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
continue please ...

I appreciate a continuation. I hope it's not too late ... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
story

Very poor no more to be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: *****- (5-)!

This story fares well compared to many other stories: 213 favorites & 389,021 views, which is 0.8 fav. per 1000 views (most stories get way less than that).

In my mind, this story is pornographic (it was posted in non-consent category).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
suite

super et la suite quand?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lousy

Having read ch1 I can see why you didn't write any other chapters. Way over the top, ridiculous situations and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Degrading

I really don't like where a woman/wife or man/husband is degraded by someone in power unless the degraded individual(s) get revenge in the end. The only part 2 I'd like to see is for that to happen. I found this part of the story disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's very erotic & KINKY when a married woman decides to go to bed with HER HUSBAND'S BOSS

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5), my cup of tea.

👍 👍

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Page 0

Couldn't even finish the first page. Pure dreck! Unadulterated crap. What you'd expect from a 3rd grade drop-out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5). 👍👍! ❤.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is there going to be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic. All bosses should be so attentive to their employees' wives. Can't wait for part two to see how Heather wins mother of the year helping her daughter Shawn get owned, along other her cunt, her ass, her tits, her mouth and her mind. Plus she had to have sisters, nieces, cousins or friends that need to be owned as well,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So get a woman drunk and she forgets the relationship she and her husband enjoyed for decades? As one reviewer said, DRECK, garbage, the crap floating out of algae-rich pasture streams. Worse yet: abuse of a barely-legal girl.

Embarrassing,

e10creampiee10creampieover 2 years ago

Loved it! Can hardly wait for part 2.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

I don't find too many of these stories distasteful, but this one does it. Absolutely disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 [💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) ❤❤!]

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (❤💛💚💙💜) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mom is clearly made to fuck. Can’t wait for the next part with Shawn, who no doubt takes after her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heather no doubt will seduce her daughter, at Mike’s direction, and have Mike and Willie use all her holes. Both will entertain Mike, Willie, and Willie’s hung friends and they will love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love all your stories, but especially this story of reluctance, coercion, and lust. I hope that you can find time to get back to writing erotic tales.

GaleighGaleighover 1 year ago

That was a great story and great wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heather’s enthusiasm for multiple cocks and the continuous orgasms they procuce made for a great ending for this episode of her becoming a total cock craving slut. There are ample possibilities for this bosomy and sexy cock hound. Not least is turning her equally stunning daughter into Mike and Willie’s sex slave as well. How the pair would handle all the large cocks would be a good story in itself. While not really believable, you created a character in Heather that is close to believable, and her reactions and thoughts made for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story. Big-tits and willing to have all her holes filled with large cocks, Heather, eager to please Mike, is a perfect Mom for her unsuspecting sexy daughter. I hope there will be a Chapter 2 where this can be explored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More about horny heather and her need for big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked the parts of the story where Heather was paraded around by Mike in skimpy clothing, showing off her big tits and hot body. Can the author include a future episode where she voluntarily exhibits her body while sober? She seems ready for anything sexual without alcohol anymore. It seems that all her inhibitions are gone. And her daughter Shawn? This story needs a sequel, after tantalizing readers with sexy Shawn’s potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eagerly awaiting Pt. 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope you return soon with Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5- (4.6 = 92% = A, ☆☆☆☆☆-)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bit to much, first time he rapes her he just happens to have a ballgag and handcuffs on him, because yeah doesn't everyone keep a set in their back pocket

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Need part 2

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

It doesn’t look like the author will be writing a part two. That is too bad, as the over-the-top story but very erotic story can easily handle Heather’s daughter being drawn into Mike and Willie’s sexual orbit as another submissive slut and whore. I would love to read mother and daughter become the entertainment for Mike, Willie, and their friends.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I AM COPY PASTING A COMMENT BY A SIGNED USER.

Quote:

mjmjve - about 7 years ago

Write the next chapter

Fuck the haters. they are assholes

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Went from stupid to completely bizarre and inane

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous