All Comments on 'The Cuckold Vacation Company Ch. 01'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story line

Unfortunately it needed to be proofread and several glaring mistakes rewritten. This story has some good possibilities so keep writing and you might try try introduce the characters to your readers.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 10 years ago
YES

i hope this place exists and is not too expensive , it will be my secret vacation

spot with a fellow worker, what a wonderful week that would be, i do luv

my black bulls so much , using them for my pleasure

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 10 years ago
well done

opps very well done love it

want more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oops

The second betty was supposed to be kathy. It's not easy to keep your alts straight.

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdover 10 years ago

Oh My.. where do i sign up to take my wife on holiday!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh bravo!

What a lovely way of writing and what a good start to a story. Looking forward to the rest.

teeneywteeneywover 10 years ago
Love the Concept

More! More! Please. This story has such great potential. There needs to be a real place just like this.

newtype2525newtype2525over 10 years ago
seonded! more please!

Great series and would love to also see more first time couples to the island resort! Thank for such a hot story!

Cheers!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 9 years ago
Continuation will be?

Continuation will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You know she would.

Sex is the great divide. White women and black cock are coming all too common. Notice that when the wife is sure the husband isn't getting any strange pussy she takes black cock. The legs spread open and the black cock slides in deep.

Then it's fuck as many as she can, whenever she can.

chrissy2chrissy2over 5 years ago
cuckhold

Its so true as far as I have found men get turned on seeing women fucked and if they have manhood doubts it certainly affects them.

\Well done author

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where can I get more info on this?

Does The Cuckold Vacation Company actually exist? I've had this fanatasy for years with my wife, but I don't want her to know about me setting this up for her. Please send more information about your company, the hotel/resort, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where is chapter 2

Where is chapter 2?

cuckablemancuckablemanalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Wished there really was a place like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a great story and I am one of the lucky females to enjoy BBC. And they don't have be BBC, just average . Black men are great lovers and I've been with 22!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once he returns from from the holiday with his sweet wife he will receive the a letter asking if he wants to buy an insurance policy against the possibility that his island videos might somehow end up on the internet.

The premium is just the very modest sum of $200 a month. Surely a very modest investment after the $6000 he spent booking the holiday. Just for peace of mind for his wife and he, naturally. No obligation but most of their other customers have found it a wise precaution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous