All Comments on 'Ultimate Taboo Ch. 03'

by Cuntrygyrl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotiscribeErotiscribeabout 19 years ago
Hot story!

I thought the Ultimate Taboo series were pretty hot and fairly well-written; Part 2 and 3 were especially arousing to me. Had a reallistic edge to them and not overdone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

Your wasting your talent here. Seriously. You should be writing properly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
No wonder the mother was so good at teaching!

The mother had had a very loving father who taught *her* about pleasure. How wonderful that she carried on the tradition. Her memories of her father were beautiful. I hope, like me, that she continued to have loving sex with her daddy after she was married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Totally hot and very real

The mother's memories of her father teaching her about sex were beautiful. No wonder she was such a devoted teacher to her beloved son. The boy was lucky to have such a loving, considerate mother. No one can teach you about sex like your parent. My daddy was my first and continues to be my favorite lover, even though I'm married (luckily my husband accepts our special relationship and even approves of it).

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good background chapter

Good information of how Ruth grew up having made love to her father.

I hope that she will be the one that will make a sexual relationship with her son like her dad did with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice!

Wish I'd done this with my daughter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous