All Comments on 'Blowjobs for Dummies Ch. 02'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
Model_me_NessModel_me_Nessover 18 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this How To. My fiance is in Iraq and I wanted to suprise him with a hot night when he came home. He has been with MANY women, but I am still a virgin, and would love to top his list... Your comments were very appreciated, and hopefully I can put them to good use!!

NecroVampGirlNecroVampGirlover 18 years ago
how do i know what he DOSN'T like

im having trouble telling my man and getting him to tell me what we don't like during the BJ, for eg. when hes going down on me i find it hard to be quick enough to say 'i dont like that' when hes using a technique i dont like, and i sometimes feel mean saying that i dont like it. im not sure how he feels but maybe hes the same, how can i tell him if i dont like a certain move? or get him to do the same with me?

-angel

ps:best sex move ive had so far is that two in the front one in the back, drives me wild!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Finally i know ur writing name

so ur fitofjealousy,,,,,,,,,,,,,hmm i can't wait to read some of ur erotic stories.By the way i live in the caribbean so u should know that the knowledge ur offering is going a longggggggggggggggggggggg way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So funny

I was reading through looking for some new tricks to try on my guy, and have read both your BJ's for dummies, i haven't read anything new that i don't already do but i'm always on the look out for how to make him feel even better. But i haven't laughed so hard in ages. Your sense of humour is brill, will definitly be looking for your other entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too funny!

This is very funny stuff you're writing. Found this on my 18 y/o daughter's favorites. Kept me laughing. The Mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You are great.

I have loved both of these. Not only are the informitive, they are funny and you are a great writer.

:]

Angelindisguise223xAngelindisguise223xover 17 years ago
Are you single?

Since you seem to be so willing to give out trips and jewelry for these amazing blow jobs you receive... I was just curious... If you're not... you must be a very rich man to be able to afford it. Or whoever you're with is a horrible witch who doesn't give any. Poor woman doesn't know what she's missing out on. Congrats on the pick-up from the Cell Block. I applaud you. And the Irish girl. I like that there were tips for guys as well... I mean seriously... especially for men that are with women who complain about it (psychos) there are things they can do that make the apparently apalling job a little easier.

My boyfriend is so fortunate....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great instructions

A suggestion for people who don't like to swallow because of the taste: Get your man to drink a sweet fruit juice (pineapple's best). Trust me, it really improves the flavour!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A fresh trick

Try placing a minty flavored breath strip in your mouth just before giving head. It gives a nice, cool sensation, and occasionally remove the cock from your mouth and gently blow on it for additional chilling effect.

It's also nice to cool your mouth with ice, or alternate with ice and hot water or tea. Changing temperatures from moment to moment is exhillirating!

lucy103lucy103almost 17 years ago
Another useful hint

What works really well for me is brushing the chi-chi's across the balls very lightly when he's in my mouth. I stumbled on it by accident and had to employ some of my rusty swim skills as a result. (don't ask, although it should be obvious) But I have found, when sharing this little gem with my less endowed friends, that it is physically impossible. So, this is one of those "trained professionals" deals, though I can't imagine how having big boobs makes anyone a professional.

Kitty_SenpaiKitty_Senpaialmost 17 years ago
oh god, where were u when i was a greenleaf?

firstly and foremost, i applaud u!!!

now, on to adding my tit-bit... tongue rings are over rated, well, i know because i've had mine 6 years now and 3 boyfriends down the line, they still don t enjoy the sensation it causes, 2 loved the idea not the execution, current guy likes it only in short term situations. he loves kissin me, however, getting him to cum is proving a mite bit difficult, somewhere along the line we end up going waaaaaaay past blowjob, and he has never come in my mouth... at first i thought something was wrong, but then... he always gets off n/e way so i know he's good... but i may need some help... suggestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot!

This article was not only really hott and funny but very informative! I've learned some new stuff that I can't wait to try out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks for the 411 on BJ 101

Can't wait to try out some of the techniques. My initials are BJ but I still needed the 411 on BJ 101! Have been trying to spice up our sex life recently, but figured I'd better read up as I've gotten out of practice. Another thing I used to do when my husband and I first got together was use either Halls, ice chips or Pop Rocks. Just gives added sensations...

LittleLady123LittleLady123about 16 years ago
Suggestions & Thanks

This was an awesome submission! Can't wait to show my man these techniques on valentines day. One tip I have for my fellow ladies is to moan a little bit with his cock in your mouth...the vibrations feel amazing and guys dont be afriad to do the same for your girl. Hope it helped and thanks again!!

LittleLady123LittleLady123about 16 years ago
Another Tip

Ladies--> fill your mouth with ice water and give your man head, drives my guy nuts!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great advise - here's another tip

Loved the article. It reaffirms how skilled my wife is. Another tip for you though. Depending on the amount of extra skin a fella has down there, it can be helpful to use a hand on the base of his shaft to pull things tight. I find that this maximizes the sensation up near the top, as the skin doesn't slide around or develop rolls that hide some of the good spots (and no, I'm not talking about foreskin management for the un-cut varieties). Okay, it sounds strange, I'll give you that. But hey, it never hurts to try, right?

spambabyspambabyabout 16 years ago
Great! Wonderful! Circumsized?

Great advise! Might want to add something about the little fact that some men are NOT THE SAME! Some men, like myself are UNCIRCUMSIZED (GASP AND RUN!). Some women have looked at my cock like a broken rubix cube, as in, how the hell does it work?! Men that are not circumsized are MORE sensitive... A lot more! Also, the skin on the shaft will feel like it is moving when a woman/man/whatever(?!) is rubbing or stroking it, well the skin IS moving and that is a good thing.. Also we have a tendency to need more wetness at the head in order to be able to show our heads! That is what pre-cum was made for! Tell all that read that Uncircumsized men are not freakish, wierd, and other things like that! We grew up looking like this! Its normal for us! Anyways, just my two cents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
brilliant just brilliant

my lovely boyf thanks you nearly as much as my newly diamond adorned ring finger does lol. i loved it for the humour mostly i have to admit but tried a few of the tips id never thought of and boy did they pay off, i personally love giving head so much i have practically developed gills, the boyf said the only way i could possible improve was by having a tv installed on my head showing different camera angles of what i was doing!. i gave the article to my friend who's poor long suffering boyf has never had the ahem pleasure from her and as a result of your article he even bought me flowers! she is now so power p!$£ed on the control she has she even demanded he came home from work at lunch time because she was hungry.

so from me, my FIANCE, my friend and her very thankful boyf

THANK YOU

MWAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
thanks

you're awesome, seriously. ive always been tentative because i wasnt sure what to do, but fuck it im gonna have some fun. thanks. you should write a third in this series, id love to know some more specific tricks to do with my tongue while i am giving head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A little tip for the ladies

I've been with my hubby for 6 yrs and I noticed that he doesn't like a finger up his ass but gently rubbing it definitly makes him breath faster and cum more.

Another tip-swirl your tongue around the head and the V spot while gently rubbing (flat handed) up to your lips and down to the balls. ;) Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
mint

i have found that brushing your teeth or eating a piece of mint candy does something to my husband. also for newbies or those not wanting try coring a peach, pacing it around the penis during the bj, it adds moisture and flavor

bustabarbiebustabarbiealmost 16 years ago
YUMMY

I have a huge cum fetish. just the sight of it gets me off, so i dont mind playing with it a little. My boyfriend likes to see it in my mouth. like moving it around with my toungue. Is that all guys? anyways... letting him cum on my tits and then i lick it off of them normally is a huge turn on and gets him wanting more.

also, what you said about eye contact, as i begin to go down, but before his dick is actually in my mouth i will slowly lick the underside of the penis from the scrotum to the very tip while maintaining eye contact. then i begin. normally makes him crazy...

CharlieGirl75CharlieGirl75almost 16 years ago
Another "trick"

Thanks for the fun reads! Great to see what I already do and some other ideas to add to the bag of tricks. However, there is one thing that I enjoy doing as well that always gets the reaction the (especially first time) of "how can you do that?! oh my god!" followed by a groan or two. That's when if his cock is not too long, when I can deep throat him, I swirl my tongue around his head and cock on my way down, and then when he's gone past that ridge/bump in my throat I try to lick as much of his balls at the same time. (& try to not choke. which one guy thought was a turn on) And since reading your article, I've also added in stroking the "taint" with my thumb or index finger at the same time. My last boyfriend LOVED that!

inked_n_pierced117inked_n_pierced117over 15 years ago
Awesome!

loved it!! made us laugh and def. lightened the mood! thanks!! =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
On The Taste

I once enjoyed a fair period with a woman that loved giving head - among everything else. Though she was quite certain that red meat made cum taste bitter and brocolli made it tase sweeter. I was off red meat.... and she could tell any time I fell off the wagon. Who knows if its true or not... can you poll the readers to see if anyone else knows about this tale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Favourite Activity

This was by far the most hilarious and engaging head how-to I've ever read. I've spent some time looking around literotica, and have been searching through all the head how-tos. I pride myself on my natural ability to give amazing blowjobs, it's kind of my mind blowing specialties. But I'm always searching for new tricks to suprise partner(s) with. While I learnt nothing from this particular how-to, I thought the way that it was written was absolutely spectacular. Many of these head how-tos talk about playfullness and blowjobs, and this was the perfect tongue in cheek (pun intended) approach to the cheeky, witty, and utterably desireable blowjob. Great job with this how-to! Cheers & Respect, Valerie Rayne

crittergirlcrittergirlover 15 years ago
Thank You!

This was great! My boyfriend loves it when I suck his cock, but I was a total virgin before I met him and there's not many places you can get tips that don't involve no gag reflex and a twelve inch tounge. This was great and now I feel just a little bit more confident about what I'm doing which seems to have made it even better... Anyway thanks for the tips and keep writitng.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Touche!

It's not just the enlightening info that you've provided...it's how you said it that makes me wanna try it. Fantastic work,man...keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I love it!

Thank you so much for this! I've never thought my technique was bad, but i think with this, i'll be able to improve it a whole lot more.

I've got some advice for women who don't really like the taste of cum though. Most women are wary of it shooting down the back of their throats, but its actually better that way. If you take him really deep (not enough to choke) just as he cums, it goes straight down your throat as you swallow and you don't really taste it. Oh, and i saw in one of the other comments about food affecting the taste, pineapple juice works wonders! It makes it sweeter and lovely. I recommend it to any bloke who is a little anxious about how he will taste- a glass a day will do you (or more if you like it).

Oh, and another good technique- suck hard as you move over his head, creating a seal with your lips. Once you get onto the shaft, slowly pull back up over his head, without releasing the pressure. It's a little intense i think, so don't do it very often, but it drives my boyfriend insane.

Again, thanks for the insight, its awesome to get it from the other side of things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
thanks...

Hello Everyone!

Wanted to add my 2 cents worth. An earlier post asked how to get a man off when he was taking too long to cum.

Once during '69', I was holding off my orgasm so we could come together. Well, it worked a little too well. She got hers, but I was having a little trouble. Finally, in either lust (or most probably) frustration, she demanded..."Fuck my mouth!" Wow!!! Normally, she wasn't one for risque language in the bedroom, but I have to say

THAT was pretty damn effective. I did, roaring as a I came. She told me later that she became so aroused, that she came again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Re: Red meat and taste

Again, well written, witty, and will you sleep with me? What? Haha ;) you like a dirty little girl hmm?

Anyway

The red meat and taste is absolutely TRUE without a doubt!! Although I find broccoli makes it taste like broccoli and beer is VERY distinctive in the cum. My babe rarely eats red meat and when he does I taste a major difference. If he eats fish, I can taste that too and that is one taste that grosses me out! Pineapple juice is true also!! Drink that and stay away from red meat and it is sweet and delicious and almost tasteless.

If you want a cum lover, try to make it taste good ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it!

shag me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS!

You couldn't have said this any better. I love going down on my husband. I can never seem to get enough though. I always thank him after he rewards me with his delicious nectar. Great reading, although I'm proud to say I haven't learned much. I think giving a good bj comes from within.... just go with what you feel and you're bound to have a happy cock in your mouth. When you truly love giving head, it shows!

oh, one thing that I would like to add... sometimes, I like teasing him a little bit before going for the goods. while kissing,nibbling, and sucking all around the "focal point", I'll whisper something like, " you want it baby? Tell me how much you want it..." I don't know if it does anything for him, but hearing him beg drives me fucking crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Milk Really does make it taste better

I'm a gal who loves to to give head - it turns me on faster than anything. I also don't mind swallowing. One thing I've noticed is that a guy's diet really does make a difference in how his cum tastes. My main guy doesn't eat red meat (beef or pork) and is non-smoker and his cum is *sweet* - very yummy! I've got another guy who smokes and eats meat and his cum is tart & bitter. My HS bf was a vegetarian and he had amazing tasting cum - maybe where I learned to like it!

I've sucked quite a bit of cock, and I've definitely seen a correlation between diet and taste - do with that what you will, but if you like it when a gal swallows your cum, give her a treat and lay off the meat. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Variations

Add a little stimulus to your blowjob by sucking on a HALLS Cough Drop. My favourite is green or red.

catherine23582catherine23582almost 14 years ago
More Advanced Help

When it comes to deep-throating

REMEMBER!!!

Start SLOW! When I first tried this I hated it and him for it. Why? Because I didn't know to "loosen up" if you don't get used to having things back that far in your mouth you will choke.

Secend Tell Him If he tries to force you to deep it you will bite it off!!

I am giving you a special "Gift" so don't spoil that gift.

I do not have a penis or a cock I didn't truelly know how to hold it or play with it the first guy that let me "explore" and ask questions about it was so Helpful I felt kinda stupid because I had been married 10 years and had children! But I just did not know. I have also found not all men or women are built the "same way"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I like the way you put it and the healthy approach to sex. and the honesty and its just nice.

Morlan502Morlan502over 13 years ago
Left Out

Married to the same woman for 31 years. She has never given me more than an very once in a great while swirl. Last real blow I had was in 1978, before I met her. Without a doubt, I have thought about finding a girl to blow me, but do not want to cheat on my woman. But thanks for the read. Got my juices flowing a bit....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Much appreciated

I love your writing style, its hilarious! This was a great bonus while I learned what I will implement tonight ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Words

The words I find most arousing during oral or typical sex are "I'm gonna cum.." I hear those words followed by "Oh, fuck (name)" And I'm immediately experiencing an orgasm, whether I was touched or not.

Hell, just hearing my name at any point during sex, oral or otherwise, will shove me to the brink of orgasm.

Also, biting is the best thing I have ever experienced, especially around the nipples if it's done right.

dannaedannaeover 13 years ago
Something else fun to try while giving head

My man LOVES it when I suck his cock and rub his feet at the same time. I don't mean all out foot massage but rubbing. Feet can be a very erotic area for both men and women as there are a lot of nerve endings there too. Basically I kneel between his legs, hold his cock in my mouth and reach back with my hands to his feet, that makes him hard instantly. Just sharing, oh and loved the writing gonna try adding a little more dirty talk to him next time, will give the ole jaw a break at the same time as spicing things up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

hey, love the hints, am allways looking for new bits of info to improve my skills.

some things that turn me on? well i slept with one guy who made these incredibly hot growling noises when he was close to the edge. just remembering makes me flushed. but it wasnt so much the sound {though it was deffinetly the hottest} i think it's just a major turn on to know that i'm making someone feel so good they cant stay quiet.

please keep the how to's coming.

xoxo

e

KenitosChicaKenitosChicaover 13 years ago
Another tip

I know this may be a bit difficult for some couples where the chico is a bit bigger or the chica can't go deep but my lover is the perfect size where I can just barely get all of him down my throat. I can only do it once in a while without gagging but when I do I love to shake my head just a little bit. He gasps and grabs the bed sheets every time! Another thing I love is looking up at him to see that he's been watching me. It's just such an amazingly hot sight to look up his body while his cock's in my mouth! Also, I like a bit of dirty talk and the most erotic thing I've ever heard him say is how I'm his "dirty little girl". I was also a student in his very first class years ago so we have great fun with the whole student/teacher role play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

because I hate the taste so much, and can't deepthroat, i've always tried to make up for it in other techniques (although I am working on overcoming those areas)

1) don't repeat the same technique for every bj: one time, shower it with kisses, another time be aggressive, another time vacuum seal, another time lick it like a kitten, sometimes do a combination...variety goes a long way

2) devote sometime adoring each part of the dick...but pay special attention to the tip: you can flick your tongue over it, give it a swirl; sometimes take the tip (uncircumcised guys) and lightly nip the skin and hold it gently between your teeth and bite like your nibbling on a cracker (SUPER GENTLY!)..drives them wild

3)for those who like to give bj's but can't take the whole thing in; especially for large dicks, you can kill two birds with one stone and give a hand job while you are giving a blow job; but then again...variety is the key...don't make this your calling card

4)many people know to swirl your tongue around the penis with your tongue outside of your mouth...but I have found great success in swirling your tongue around the penis with it completely inside as well; for best effect, start out with a little swirling of the head with your tongue flickering outside your mouth, slowly push your head down on the penis, swirling your tongue all the way, then open your mouth and continue swirling as you take the whole thing in

5)one time start giving a blowjob just to the head (use your hand around his shaft from letting him coax it in); tease him as he keeps trying to get it to go further; when he can't take it anymore release your grip and swallow it whole

6)another tease: lick up and down each side of the shaft, stopping at the head for just a sec and taking it in, only a little at a time (but increasing increments), kind of like a delayed bj: lick up, put head in 1/2 an inch, lick down; lick up, put head in a whole inch, lick down: don't be robotic about it, be a total tease, looking at him the whole time

7) adore it, worship it, treat it like a baby,

8) sucking gently on the balls works well too

i know i have more, i'll send them as I think of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I love everything you write!

Sincerely I really do; you sound so funny and just HOT and arghhh! I cannot lie, I know I sound like a crazed teenager (which I technically am, having just turned 18 and being a highly sexually oriented virgin ;D) but can I just tell you my pussy was soo wet reading that, and I would just love you to teach me what to do...

Or better yet, just force me.

RaydaleRaydalealmost 13 years ago
Love your writing.

I love your writing it's funny and gives wonderful tips. I'm a girl and I can't stand guys who give no feedback. I'm not a mind reader and when a guy just stares at me like he's lost or something I feel like I'm drowning in the ocean. I mean I pull out every trick I've ever read and have no clue if it's working. I mean I love going down there for him and just the thought gets me hot but when they don't give feedback it's kinda makes you want to go...maybe I should give it up and find something else to do. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
weird experience.

My friend, so to speak, doesn't like me to deep throat, and he doesn't like sucking, and he doesnt like any amount of teeth. Every time I go down on him, its like he has something he dislikes. I hate to even give him head anymore. I don't want to hurt him or dis please him.

...is that weird to you? I've never had complaints before. But god damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
what i like!

Firstly i must say that ur articles are great and funny. I, like everybody else love ur sense of humor! To be honest I also read such articles from others but they just bored me...

OK!

I read ur 1st article before giving head to my babe. How it started was really hot too, he was playing with his finger on my lips and then i started sucking his finger and then he told me it's really hot and I asked him what's he thinking about he sad of course that he's imagining that im sucking his cock and then i went down on him. He liked it very much! *yay*

What makes me hot is when he tells me that he loves how i taste, he says that my skin, my nipples and my pussy taste good and that he cannot get enough and it drives me wild.

Also it's nice when he 's a bit rough eg. grabbing my ass, breasts(not too hard!) hips, waist, inner thighs it's great. What's also great is when he tells me what he'll do to me makes me hot!

hope i could be of some type of help

with love,

Lady Bom Mee

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love your writing style..

I have to add a few things. I've found that I've actually been able to (slightly) lengthen my tongue since I've met my husband. The tongue is a muscle, you can work it enough to make it sore, so why not build it up? We're weird, we often make faces at each other and stick our tongues out. A good way to start is work on trying to lick your chin or your nose. I can now easily lick mine, with a bit of room to spare.

I used to have a hellacious gag reflex. I would literally gag on my toothbrush when I was brushing my molars. I went to my local toy store and bought myself a 7 or 8 inch long relatively thin dildo. We're talking twice the thickness of my thumb, maybe. I would spend 5 to 10 minutes with it every few days working on my gag reflex. The best advice I've ever received for working on getting rid of that is relax. Don't spend all of your time fighting it, it just gets worse. Sure you will need to have an empty stomach.. but using a dildo keeps you from hurting your partner and you can do it by yourself, in case you're worried about making a fool of yourself. What a nice surprise for your partner after you manage to perfect the technique.

That said.. my husband loves when I lick his balls while his penis is in my mouth and throat. Sticking my tongue out in the middle of swallowing his penis caused a secondary gag reflex to work out, but working through that wasn't as bad as the first.

Finally.. I rather dislike the taste of my husband's semen. He's a smoker, I'm not. And I did have a boyfriend once whose semen was delicious, he apparently ate lots of fruit. So diet and smoking make a huge difference. The best way I've found to solve this problem is swallow his head when he's just about to cum. I typically press my tongue against the underside of his penis and I can actually feel the cum moving. That's pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I feel its appropriate to tell you my quote.

A blowjob a day keeps then divorce papers away.

My fionce is real weird when it comes to blow jobs. Hesss never came from a blowjob ....period from me or any otber previous... Erm endevors. I still do it but I really wanna figure out a technique that might work for him.he doesnt like his balls being touched at all and deffinitly not his anus. Hesss very appriciative but I feel like im doing something wrong.

Feel free to email me if you have then time.

Pughmelissa17@gmail.com

& please delete my email address off your comments I would rather not recieve a bunch of emails from random strangers. Thankyou :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I loved your article

Everything you had to say is so right on . Let me tell you another thing i find really great when your blowing a guy is if he reaches down and twirls your nipples . Having big breasts , getting this kind of attention from a guy while doing that is great !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My 2 cents (well... 7 inches)

Hi!

A great read, both BJ for Dummies 1 and 2.

As a guy, I have some feedback of my own to come with.

I am one of those guys who doesn't like anything done with my anus. Some girls have tried it, I have tried stuff on my own, but it gives me absolutely NOTHING.

And the same goes for playing with the balls. Whenever a girl has started sucking on my balls, I get the feeling she has seen that in some porn flick and ASSUMES guys will like it. Well, apparently some do; for me it's just as efficient as jerking off only the shaft, never ever touching the head of the penis. It just doesn't give me any kind of pleasure.

One thing that DOES work, in regards to the balls, is a slight tugging of the sack. And this has nothing to do with the balls themselves, but with the fact that doing so will pull the entire skin down, all the way from the base of the penis to the very tip, where the sensation changes. This is pretty much the same thing that happens with your description of forming an OK-sign at the base of the penis: that slight pull downwards seems to set the glans in a position for more pleasure. And keeping that tightness of the skin going will keep the dick very hard and have the tip of the penis revealed for some gentle caressing and touching. (Different from the skin going back and forth over the tip when it's let loose.)

So girls, guys react differently to some things.

But my best advice is: TOUCH IT! And don't be afraid to touch it and play with it. The worst thing is when a girl doesn't do ANYTHING because she is shy or might think she will do something wrong. Well, the wrong thing would be NOT to touch it!

=D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapeaux!

What a great 'job' you did on both BJ articles! Loved the low key approach and solved some mysteries (why he used to pull my hand ever so gently from shaft to balls is now totally understandable)

Aware of the good stuff I give my hubby,I was browsing the internet because... He only used to come a little bit during the BJ, well, that got cleared up nicely! (whatever you say, whatever you do.. DON'T STOP what you're doing right then)!

Also I'd like to repay with a nice advice/ thingy we like to do...

CHAMPAGNE BJ! Yes, it takes some practice to manage it but oh it's sooo good!

Somewhere during the pleasure of an erotic night, take a sip of Champagne, don't swallow it yet, but suck in his cock as well (if it isn't erect yet, it will be in no time).. Swirl the Champage around the (bared) head and gently move up and down without losing lip/dick contact.. When the bubbles expire or your lips go sore, swallow the champagne while looking him in the eye.. He'll take the hint!

Thanks again for helping me out with the whole coming from a blow job, and hope you like the bubbles!!!

Cheers,

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderfully written!!!!

You had me in laughing fits...while taking notes of course ;) proud to say not many though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
That was cool!!

I love givin my hubby a bj right after he cums because is when he is most sensitive,

Once I was really thirsty so I went to get some ice water, I was just crunching the ice when I went down on him with ice still in my mouth, I surprise him at first, but after a few seconds he loved it. we try to repeat the experience a few more times (even on me) :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a note about noises

So, first I want to say, that you are hilarious and your writing style is super fun to read.

Secondly, I am a woman who enjoys giving blowjobs, love it in fact. I read both your articles and while I do think that it made me aware to do a thing or two, I could swear to you I've probably at least tried them at one time or the other. The problem is, though I've given more (way more) than I've ever received, I still feel like the nervous virgin when it comes to blowjobs.

You mentioned giving feedback, encouragement. If you write a third one, please stress it again! Even if the man doesn't want to SAY anything, for the love of god please moan, touch her, grip her shoulder, something!! If I've got my head buried between your legs and the only sound I'm hearing is from my own throat and mouth I start wondering if I'm doing -anything- right and what starts out as something I really enjoy becomes 5, 10, 15, 20 (or as was the case once, 36) minutes worth of "Should I stop?" "Does he want this?" "I've tried everything I can think of, what does he LIKE?!" And trust me, if a girl who enjoys blowjobs becomes hyper-aware of how long she's been giving you attention, you're giving her nothing to go on!

On one of those occasions I'd kill for even a back of your throat noise, I understand about being shy (1 night stands are 99% of my previous experiences) with someone you hardly know, but you don't need to talk if you can't make yourself do it, just let yourself moan.

Great article, bout to go see if you have any more!

-Aide

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!

I read both your articles ans I absolutely love them! I adore your writing style and always appreciate a man with a great sense of humor. :)

I personally love swallowing my man's cum. I think it's a great way of showing how much you like the guy and as my man says~ it makes him feel completely accepted. The only thing that bothers me is that men need to show or rather respond to our actions. A little moaning wouldn't hurt! So that would be really helpful.

Looking forward to more articles from you!

P.S: If you ever drop by in India, do let me know *wink* *wink*

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

Thanks!

Just what I wanted to read. Will try out some of your tips in the very near future.

lots2luvlots2luvalmost 12 years ago
THANK YOU ......

Iread both of your stories blowjobs for dummies. I love giving my man head but I could not believe the simple things that I was not doing, looking him in his eyes and talking to him telling him how wet it makes me when im giving him head. Now he knows and our blowjob times are special

plinkyplinkyalmost 12 years ago

A couple tips to add to this:

If your boy seems to be trying to repress his reactions (you can see him twitching a bit, and he gasps but doesn't moan), just give him a little guidance. Moan while you're sucking him (this also adds vibrations, which is a fantastic sensation for him) or grab his hand and move it to the back of your head. It shows him that's okay for him to set the pace a little bit. If you know your boy doesn't generally give feedback, try staring straight into his eyes the entire time. I guarantee you he will be watching you the first time you take him fully into your mouth, and if you look right at him, it's a very obvious signal for communication. Or, very simply, before you do start blowing him in earnest, tease him a good bit, and then beg him to tell you what he wants.

Bonus points for things to do while giving head:

-Every time you look up at him, give him a bit of a smile. It will make all the difference in the world for how he feels- guys love a girl who's happy with a cock in her mouth!

-Deepthroat! It's a skill, so learn it. Practice on a dildo. Don't force it, just relax into it. Also, for some reason, making your left hand into a fist with the thumb inside the fist will help repress the gag reflex. It doesn't get rid of it, but it does help.

-Make noises. Hum, moan, something. It encourages the guy, and feels amazing.

-I always start off every blowjob with a new guy by figuring out his "hot spots." Pay attention to his reactions, if he likes a certain stroke of your tongue or hand on a certain place.

-Take his cock into your mouth as far as you can, and massage it with your tongue- move your tongue forward and back, side to side, round and round.

-Keep your hands active! Unless you have your hands bound behind your back (also a very fun, kinky twist on BJs), they should be running up and down his thighs, playing with his balls, gripping his butt, pinching his nipples, scratching the lovely V of his hips. Whatever gets him going. A blow job should be a full-body experience!

-If you're feeling bold, reach one hand down and start masturbating, show him how wet you are. I promise you, it will turn him on to no end to see that you are getting wet just from his cock in your mouth.

-Ask him if you can give him head, and thank him afterwards. Let him know that it is a privilege to suck him off.

-Swallow. Just do it. If the cum's already in your mouth, you might as well (it's not like you're avoiding the taste) and there have been studies done about how semen has multiple health benefits. Make a deal with yourself to swallow the next three blowjobs you give, and if you still hate it, then you don't have to do it again.

-The most important part of a blowjob: ENTHUSIASM! Figure out a way to love giving your boy head. If you love him, think about how amazing the pleasure you're giving him is; if it's a one night stand, think about what he'll be doing for you. If you hate giving head, try getting your hormones going by attaching a vibrator to whatever your most sensitive spot is and forbid yourself from coming until he does. Condition yourself to have happy memories associated with it!

Happy blowing, everybody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
makes me wet

I get extremely wet and horny giving head... sucking, licking and swallowing cum.

To make sure my partner understands that I want him to cum in my mouth, I squeeze onto his hips/ass/thighs... and suck harder, deeper. By pulling his body closer to mine, I think it gives a clear message that I do not want to pull my mouth off his cock when he cums. I worked hard for that reward and I want to enjoy every drop.

If he wants to cum on my face or breasts then he can tell me; otherwise that is mine... I have to taste it, even if it's just licking it off my own (or his) fingers.

~I also agree that it is a courtesy to hold back my hair and yes trim your junk! I keep trimmed, you can too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just Wanted To Say...

I have a tongue ring and me and my hun actually bought me a vibrating tongue ring let me tell you best thing we ever did ;) his tongue is pierced too and wow just wow if you have a tongue piercing its a good experience and find to give and get

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Advice?

So, for the ladies who don't like the taste:

Have a glass or can of your favorite beverage on hand. Water works fine for me, but wine, soda, or juice... anything you prefer. It'll clear the taste out quicker, and if you give your guy a sexy look or wink while you're sipping, it adds to his high.

Also, try holding your nose right when he comes. It blocks the taste completely and leaves only the texture of the cum. Swallow right after, or spit it out, and rinse with your drink. Don't forget the smile and cuddles.

Have fun ladies. :)

Kevins_slutKevins_slutabout 11 years ago
dirty talk and more?

for me i am into the bdsm life style (hence my screen name) and My Dom gets real turned on when i tell Him that i want to give Him pleasure, that i am His cum slut and that He can use me as He sees fit. He also enjoys it if i beg to taste Him. i dont know about most girls but the whole act of pleasing My Man is enough to get me off. tugging the hair is a MUST! depending on the girl depends on how hard but dont be afraid to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow ive never met a person who likes teeth

like the title says ive never met a person who likes teeth durring a bj. teeth are not sexy, teeth are scary they are unnerving they kill the moment, an accidental graze of the teeth is enough to take the starch out of your muscle.

some people may think they like teeth, but i view it as a solid reminder that she can take your dick right off, even by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I want to take you into my mouth to show my appreciation for this How To!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
srry for the 1

I thought 1 was the best but it turned out to be the opposite of what I thought. This article is a very good and informative one. I showed my wife of 12 years CH1 and CH2 and it helped quite a bit. Ty for the article and gl with helping others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm sure he will..

My Dear BatsandGlamour,

I happened on your story, Blowjobs for Dummies while reading someone's favorites list. I thought I'd take a quick peek and see what and how you would present your information/story. I was more than pleasantly surprised. I enjoyed not only the info, the story, and your writing, but most of all your touches of sarcasm, wit, and humor. I followed up by reading chapter two. I literally laughed aloud at certain points.

I hope you still follow your comments...because I really would like you to know how much I appreciated your "How to.." stories so far. I noted you have a few more; I'll be reading them also.

If all goes well and I'm able to put any of your 'do's and don'ts' into action with a special friend, I'm sure he will send you a thank you note!

~AoE~

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All of your articles are funny and informative. Just like the guy above me said about all your post. Thank you and keep making more post I read and hope to use at least half of them. Thanks again.

Thanks sorry I put the comment part in the title. Also for additional help and information could you text me at 706-530-8058

IntelligentfunguyIntelligentfunguyover 7 years ago
Excellent addendum to original article

I wrote a long comment in your original article

Then saw this article in which your covered a lot of good stuff

Thank you

:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous