All Comments on 'Black Girls Can't Be Cheerleaders'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
110% would be a better grade

I am 17 years too late for this pleasure but GOD i love your stories. I'm selfish so please write more often. mmmmmmm dawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's about time

... that more people saw how superior and naturally dominant Black Women are. Dramatizations such as this can only help in the education of inferior whites. Thank you for writing this!

Ms Angel

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
Great story!

As a 17 year old white girl in high school, I was taught my place by a black volleyball team mate. Before that weekend I had never even thought of doing it with another girl but when my black friend took control...I couldn't contain myself! I ate her black pussy to orgasm so many times (like I had a choice as she was sitting on my face most of the time) I wouldn't even dare take a guess at how many times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Total Crap...

Childish fantasizing!! If only the author could spell one may even think he was adult. I doubt if English is your first language..so why not try Swahiliterotica..?? Please come back when you are done with Grade School.. Mind you it's NOT the racial stuff (I'm not White Caucasian..& English isn't my first language!!)My skin colour is actually one that would give me supposed "dominant" powers!! But I still think this is absolute balderdash with no merit at all.. How does one get the ranking BELOW ZERO..??

MrAccessMrAccessover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Loved reading this - got me really excited - wish i could see pix to go along with it.

Fantastic story of control - very sensual!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A REAL TURN-ON

I can relate to your story because as a straight white woman, I am naturally submissive around strong black women. I feel its my place to be deferential toward my black women friends and co-workers. Very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story, but brings on disturbing thoughts in

reality, people need to seriously realize this is fantasy and whites aren't inferior to blacks or vice versa no matter how much bullshit there is to tell you otherwise.

it is just fantasy

and to the white woman below me, it isn't good to have such low self esteem, you aren't lesser than black women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Bossed by my own black cleaner

I could somewhat empathise with this fascinating story. I live in a very lage house. I am a 31 year old white girl who employs a cleaner/domestic maid, who is black, of the same age. I am very attractive and she is larger but nevertheless still shapely and toned. I feel intimidated by her in my own home and when i try to tell her what to do she is rude and disrespectful and ends up telling me what i should be doing even leaving a list of cleaning things i needed to get. She flirts with my husband and i feel she is starting to take over the house but i cant seem to do anything about it. I am the lady of the house and her boss yet i do feel there is some kind of natural dominance this black girl holds over me and she knows it. I am really scared i could lose my home and my husband to her. It is a bit like the spoiled, rich white cheerleaders who became oppressed by the dominant black girls. Scary!! Help!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Get out of here Sammy

you ain't fooling no-one! (comment below)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
???

That was the stupidest shit i think ive ever read

slave_yoursslave_yoursalmost 14 years ago
Naturaly Superior Race

Great story the world would be better if we all had to worship the naturaly superior race. I loved the Dominant character in your stories!

ladybrown010711ladybrown010711almost 13 years ago
it takes one to know one

i'm a dark girl (well more like milk chocolate, but yeah), and honestly, this is pretty different from other things i've read... I like it so far ") can't wait to push on

El FoloEl Foloover 12 years ago
lol.

This was fucking hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I can relate

I am now a married 30ish white woman who when in high school had a situation some like this. I was drawn in by the one black girl on the squad. For a good while she had almost total control over me. It wasnt in an abusive way but because of her treatment to me I was attracted to her as well as very intimidated by her. She just had this aurora about her that was intoxicating. We all were a tight knit group so we all would get together for like sleepovers and such and Jodi(her name) would have me do things in front of the other girls that were quite humiliating (I wont say what). All this and our coach somewhat knew of this but since I never complained nor were there any problems that would have drawn any attention us then no faculty intervened. It was a sexually intense time for me and I learned a lot from the experienced which lasted well over a year

TheMathias456TheMathias456over 10 years ago
LONG LIVE THE MASTER RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE SUPERIOR BLACK RACE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

black superiority? a whole history of slavery from all and sundry. But close your eyes and dream on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Absolutely. brilliant fantasy, one of the best stories on the net for me,thanks for sharing it

lvrofstorees23lvrofstorees23over 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

A wonderful story, definitely a new favourite. Look forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
women in prison

I have read that in prison the black women boss the white women. So here the black girls boss the white girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So SICK of the Blatant sterotyping about black women

Once again here is another BULLSHIT story about the masculine black women dominating the dainty submissive white bitches. I'm so fucking sick and tired of this same bullshit trope. I tried to find a story that shows a submissive black woman in a positive way and this is the only type of trash I see and even worst on here. People act as though there are no beautiful submissive dainty black women. Well I am one of them! And I don't act like the stereotypes they want to believe about black women Im No different than any other woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

It's just fantasy. Stop freaking out. In reality you control who you are and what you do. Black women are just people like anyone else there isn't anything crazy about them. We're all humans chill out. I've seen plenty of others that have white women dominating black women. Get over it. It doesn't happen in real life and if it does not as often as it would in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NatUral dominance

Trish takes Miss Simon home to meet her parents.she let's her Mom take the chore of disciplining Miss Simon by spanking her fat reddening ass for Amber misdeeds toward Trish. Then Trish takes her downstairs , tells her to get on stationary bike and pedal to her heart's desire while getting spanked with a fly swatter. Then introduce her to interracial sex with her father who will expand her horizons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
bs

Just a bunch of stupid bull shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hahahah

Black Women unite we don't let white girls boss us around anymore we boss them hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yum

Got wet reading this...always dreamed of being dominated by a black girl in high school!

SchismZeplinSchismZeplinover 4 years ago
ONe of the greatest works of art in raceplay ever!

ONe of the greatest works of art in raceplay ever! Just exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Many don't want to believe it is actually happening but it is. Black men and women are discovering this and using it to their advantage. I have seen it on multiple occasions, just not to the extremes in this story, yet anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i want to worship trishs pussy

LaBON2LaBON2almost 2 years ago

One of the best stories ever on here . The series is remarkable only to bad the authors hasn't continued it .

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21over 1 year ago

often taboo subject but race play fantasies are HOT. I see this author hasn't posted new stories in a LONG time, which is quite a disappointment as his writing style is extremely good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I remember reading this story on Nifty many years ago, so just to tell the author this is my all time favourite fantasy story ever, thank you so much for sharing and i wish it could have been continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous