All Comments on 'Erika Blossoms Ch. 12'

by SmoovB

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
masterslave00masterslave00over 10 years ago
Question to you

Why did you stress so much the fact that he had uncircumcised dick? Is it something you crave? If yes why? Btw, me being European, am uncircumcised and consider circumcision as sick unnatural practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Introduction

I'm really getting sick of your comments about this being a very long story. All I can think is that you haven't been around the porno story sites for too long. There are many stories over 28 chapters--even over 40--but for some large number try http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Emanon_Pen/Cuckold/Moretti/ at 156 chapters and still going; or the blockbuster:

http://www.fictionmania.tv/stories/bet/The-Bet_1-3.txt. It runs 64 chapters and 6.3 meg of plain text (just characters, punctuation, etc., like Notepad output). Read the author's comments in chapter 1. Depending on how you measure it's bigger than War and Peace. I'm not implying that size is a good criteria for judging a porn story: personally I think quite the contrary, but you were the one boasting.

SmoovBSmoovBover 10 years agoAuthor
To MasterSlave

I don't think crave is the right word, but I am very curious. I've never seen one in person.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
masterslave00

I work in the medical field and have performed circumcisions on babies, as well as grown men.

A circumcision on a baby is a tiny piece of skin removed and there is very little "barbaric" about it.

A circumcisions on adults is a full blown surgical procedure. But again, it's removal of skin, while under sedation. If removing skin is "barbaric" to you, you should see how we remove organs.

For adults that make that choice for their sons, that is their choice to make. As much as you love your dick sheath or not, please open your mind to the fact that some do not. Don't judge the practice harshly simply because you don't agree with it.

masterslave00masterslave00over 10 years ago
READ!

<b>To anonymous:</b> If you do not have balls to write feedback under your name then just piss off!!! Your contribution is not worth a dime...

<b>To o1dirtydog:</b> shame on you! Circumcision should be allowed only and only when medically indicated! If you do them, you are a butcher in my eyes, not a human being!

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
masterslave00

That's your own biased opinion. If families want their children circumcised for religious or sanitary reasons you have no right to judge them.

You are just as closed minded as those who think everyone should be circumcised. Give it a rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous