All Comments on 'Daddy'ss Girl'

by Alice994

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Terrific

Outstanding story, it kept me aroused the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fix up your grammar!

Couldn't get into the story because of the grammatical errors!

blackpoolredblackpoolredover 15 years ago
Very erotic!

this so Exactly described one of my fantasies,it could have been me writing it!Gosh,and i used to think i was the only one!!

Tired TexanTired Texanover 15 years ago
Just wondering...

I gave this story full points because it is well written and had a good flow. I personally do not care for male/male stories, but I feel that everyone should be able to write and read and enjoy any type of sexual situation that appeals to them.

However, I wish that Literotica would list multiple categories: fetish/gay male, or incest/BSDM, etc. so that you would have a better idea of what is contained in the story. This one developed quickly, but I have read some that introduced situations that I really do not get off on well into the story.

Just a thought. I want everyone to enjoy what ever they want. I just think the categories are sometimes too broad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I was daddy's cunt

This story struck home in many ways. Thought back to my early crossdressing days and the things that ocurred in my life at that time. From my pre teen years I knew I certainly knew I was at least bi but had never fucked or sucked a pussy. I had only sucked cocks (and lots of them) but as I grew older my urge to try pussy kicked in and since I had never had a girlfriend the only girls I had been around was my sister and my mother.The three of us lived together, mom being divored. The way I saw things at the time was going to have to fuck one or both of them. To support us my mother began to whore herself out. I spend many hours peeping thru a hole I had made in the wall into her bedroom watching her suck and fuck her customers. Of course I jacked off while doing this. While beating off one day my sister caught me and wanted to know what I was doing. I didn't say anything about the hole but explained that I needed to fuck a girl. With saying that I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed. She knew what was coming and began to cry and beg me to stop. I explained that from this day forward she was going to be my whore whether she wanted to or not. I tore her clothes off and brought her beautiful young pussy into sight. I buried my face in her cunt and began licking, sucking the juices out of her cunt. Having never tasted a pussy before I found it very enjoyable and totally different that the loads of cum I had sucked out of cocks. I proceeded to take her as mine. I suppose that some would say that I raped her. Whatever it was by the end of the day and numerous fucks she clearly liked it. since we were home by ourselves we never put on clothes and spent the day fucking and sucking and for many years afterwards. I suspected that our mother knew what was going on from the noise we were making but she never said anything. My sis knew early on that I also sucked men off and took them in "My Puss". I even let her watch while I sucked one cock off and took another up my ass. Finally, we decided that mom had to be aware of what we were doing and if I ever had a chance to fuck her it had to be now. We planned to be in the bedroom fucking away when she came home from work. We were naked on the beg getting on with it when she came home, walked by the door but never said a word. We waited to give her time to begin changing clothes and I walked into the room with my hard on showing. I told her it was her turn to be my whore and that regardless of how she felt about it I was going to fuck her now and any other time I might want to from here on out. I also explained that I also sucked cocks and loved being fucked by men, but what I really loved was eating a man's cum and from now on when one of her tricks fucked her I expected to suck her dry and to lick his cock clean if he wanted. My mouth and ass would also be available as a bonus for the fee they were paying for her pussy. Saying nothing she just spread her legs. I fucked her the rest of the day and ate my sister's pussy while pumping the cock into my mother. I get them both in the bed and take turns fucking them.This has been going on for a number of years and I certainly hope it doesn't stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous