All Comments on 'She Doesn't Pt. 08'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Blood_Stained_RoseBlood_Stained_Roseabout 16 years ago
lovely

really a great story, maybe make another one about a girl with small breasts or a romance about a rape victim, you seem really great at creating these tradegies..

humminbeanhumminbeanalmost 14 years ago
Another warm, loving triumph

Real people with real quirks and fears, sex that comes from real affection, and a gradual, gentle build. It all adds up to some of the finest stories this site has to offer. Bravo!

barnabusbarnabusover 13 years agoAuthor
From Barnabus

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply amazing

Absolutely wonderful. One of the best stories I've read yet.

My compliments to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great read, incredibly erotic and satisfactory resolution of her issues, but gosh - his insistence on her "getting over her issues" to fulfill his sexual desires while refusing to get over his own regarding marriage is just wrong. It doesn't sound like love, just conning her into giving him whatever he wants, using "love" to push her buttons when he won't show her he loves her in the way she wants most. The sex is great, but the emotional content is depressing.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 10 years ago
I read it all, but...

Too long with too little payoff.

Nobody to identify with: The guy came off as a cad, the girl as a ninny.

I don't think the italics=her, normal=him format worked all that well. Not a clear enough break or something. Perhaps adding a "***" line between POV shifts would have helped.

And I still have no idea why some sections were bolded.

Unless her breasts were those of a Grizzly, you mean BARE breasts and BARE-breasted, not BEAR breasts and BEAR-breasted.

Also, unless the jerk who traumatised her yelled something like "BORN 1927 - DIED 1988" at her, he yelled EPITHETS (insults), not EPITAPHS (words carved on a tombstone) at her.

Get an editor, but do keep writing.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Breast

Finally she accepts that her boobs are nice and her lover finds them beautiful. Like him, I've seen them all. Sometimes I think back to my youth and my first love at 15, who had large breasts - oversized C cups. Still, it I could pick my best ones, I would say B cups. The most beautiful of all are the tiny ones that are the size of those on a 11 or 12 year old girl where they are just tiny hillocks with tiny crowns. I have dated six girls who weren't even A cups and they kept them covered like the story here, in fact when they finally discovered how sexy they were in a tight tee-shirt and guys would look at them and wink. One girl laughed and asked me, "Did you see how that guy acted seeing my IBT (itty-bitty-ittes) and look how hard they got?" I gave you a five star on the last chapter - 8 - but only threes and fours on the previous ones. Thought the titties being covered up so long took away from the story. Enjoyed your writing and hope you have at least one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous