All Comments on 'Katie's Awakening - Her Cuckold'

by q-tip

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shit again

not a story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
However, the next weekend...

the pathetic wimp husband came to his senses and, with a 12 gauge shotgun, blew them all away (except for his slut whore wife who he just blew her legs off). Happy ending, now. Oh, this sick author was one of the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a pile of dung

he would in life be laughed at and loss his job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thirteen Years and You Write This

Fetish Q. Fetish. The minute you lock up hubby your lost. No marriage left 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointing

This story (if you can call it a story), is just about as interesting as watching a test screen on late nite T.V. What a waste of time. But it does give people a glimps at some peoples twisted concepts towards sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good!

Nice development of a cuckolding story. Ignore the Literotica trolls!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Category police

Suggest fetish (creampie eating, chastity device), or perhaps Interracial. Not Loving Wives. Also could use better editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: anonymous-really good

You know who the real Literotica trolls are? Fucks like you that think your opinion is the only one worthy of consideration. Get a fucking life you troll and don't worry about what others think. Stories like this are a dime a dozen lately. Scum writers writing for scum readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Nice development of a cuckolding story which I don't like. Shouldn't be here. Clearly a fetish or IR story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yay another sicko polluting the loving wives genre! Hey sicko get a life because the one you have is about as pathetic as it gets!

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Enjoyed!

Your building up to hubbys submission is great! I have for many years most cuckolds crave the submission to another Alpha male by giving them his most treasured item, his wife.

I have the same premature problem as your character as when I am with my wife in bed I can't help but imagine her with her lover.

I also understand quite well your statement "Resting her head on Jonathan's chest she gave me a heartbreaking smile of happiness". That satisfied smile just adds to the cucks feeling of submission. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome story.

It may be a cuck story but this woman is still a loving wife to her husband. nothing wrong with being in LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Awesome Story

Maybe you should try having your penis locked in a cage. Love? Really? Locking up your husbnd is love? You cuckold story lovers are twisted. Just because someone is married does not make it LW's. More suited to fetish if anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comments and e-mails are always welcome.

How about writing an erotic story instead of this sick wimp ass cuckold crap. Too bad we only have a small handful of erotic writers in loving wives, the rest are nothing but loathing fetish lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
utter rubbish

niggerotica at it's worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic

Worst writing ever. Total gay black mans fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving Wives Category

This story isn't to my taste, but it is certainly in the right category. The site owners definition for the Loving Wives category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. They have gone on to clarify this by saying that “the category encompasses any story in which a wife is one of the main characters, and where her wifedom is a key element as well”.

It’s the owners site so they decide and they have made it quite clear that cuckold stories are welcome in the Loving Wives category.

If you don’t like that either find another site where cuckold/wife sharing stories are placed in the fetish category or start a site of your own (with your rules).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathic excuess for a man.

Take your q tip and this story and stick them up your gay nigger ass. Fuck you! -5!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Title includes 'her cuckold'

Gee, guys...What The Fuck did you EXPECT??? Read the blinking TITLE! If you HATE this aspect of LW, then HONOR THE VALUE of YOUR OWN TIME, and DON'T READ the submission. Three LIT pages take a while to read! Read, instead, in the Romance, or the Sci-Fi, or the First Time section. NOT a story with 'Her Cuckold' in the flaming TITLE! You knew better!!! You were NOT betrayed, you set your OWN ASS up for disgust! You earned it, so keep the fucking news to yourself, so no one ELSE knows you're an IDIOT for wasting your time!

PS. Don't bother sending Lickideesplit hate emails (and it CAN happen because I am NOT as Anonymous as the Anons)... they will be deleted upon receipt (because I WILL NOT waste MY time reading something which might distress me!)

Oh, yeah, I concur that is was a fairly good rendering within a genre which is only tolerable to me.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Great story!

Also great comments from Lickidysplit and the Anonomous who wrote the 'Wife Lovers Catagory' comment. If I read a story that I don't like, I will not waste my time writing a hateful non constructive comment that reflect racism and ignorance usually written by Anons who take no responsibility for their own pathetic comments. I admire the courage of the writers who will take the risk to write stories such as this for those of us who do enjoy them. Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: Title includes 'her cuckold'

1. Who said I read the story, at least fully? I opened the story to see if it was as cliched as I thought. When my suspicions were proven correct, I scrolled to the end and rated as I saw fit.

<P>

2. By your logic, only someone predisposed to liking a story -- ANY story -- is allowed to rate it or comment on it. Nice way of ensuring getting a high rating.

<P>

Here's an idea that may prove too complex for you simplistic and superficial mind: you have to at least skim a story to know what is in it. If you can tell what is in a story without reading it, that's a pretty good argument for giving it a low rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Lickideesplit and 1LuckyRob

Gentleman, last time I checked this was a FREE site. Hence the word free. Both of you are flaming at the flamers for flaming. WTF!!!. People have the right to their opinion just as you two do. If you do not like the comments then DO NOT READ THEM. Both of you flame out at people who have differing views than you. Get my point? Listen I dont comment on these stories because I dont like them but reading you sanctimonious rants made me comment.As far as Anon and not anon I stopped using it because of the crazies sending me threatening emails. Sorry, Reading this shit is not worth being threatened, Anyway, If you look at the general comments and scores for stories like this you two tend to be in the minority . Like I said I dont vote on things I find distasteful. This story was pretty well written if not my cup of tea. Lastly, your rants are NOT going to change anyones opinion one way or the other as my rant will not change yours. FREE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More American chucky wimp shit.

A known fact - 80% of white American wives fantasize about or fuck black dick. Where's your wife tonight Yank faggots?

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
Self-Appointed Comment Police

They decide who does and who does'nt have the right to comment. They unleash themselves on those whom they deem in violation. Really, they often make the comments more entertaining than the above story. This writer has some talent. I just don't care for submissive, mentally damaged men.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I haven't read or rated this one.

However, I would like to thank the author for actually putting the word "cuckold" in the title. At least with that warning, we who don't like this genre can avoid it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckold in the title, big fuckin' deal.

It's a story about a retarded fucking dumbass husband, not a loving wife, so it is still posted in the wrong category.

1* Go away you retard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another man losing his mind

And his pride and self respect. Even for fiction this is unbelievable, from start to finish and in the middle too. The husband has no reason to act in this fashion. And to Iron Dragon who didn't read the story - why comment? It's a waste of time and space as are most of your derivative stories.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yep u warned cuck but you didnt warn IR and it belongs there in that fetish

seeing the title i scanned over the story and found no reason to read it. How does it go, no socially redeeming features?

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 10 years ago
Glad to see this!

I'm very pleased to see stories recently that treat the cuckold as a human being, and as a person who is loved by his wife. REAL cuckolds - as opposed to commercial porn stuff, and fantasy stories - are cared for and cared about, as this story shows.

From all the cuckolds out there, thank you! Can't wait to read more.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IR?

Why wasn't this in the IR section?

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
wonderful story

This is how it should be all parties wanting and willing no one humiliated without there consent all happy and laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That.Was.Hot!

That. Was. Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was terrible

Could he even stand up without a spine or any self respect? What a load of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
just another faggot story

You should do humanity a favor and kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Big Fan of cuckold stories and yours are HOT. I was reading comment of the idiots that don't like cuckold stories, but they all take time to read them. To bad they can just close the story and move on.

Your Fan

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Huh

My good friend Paul Pines said "I'm very pleased to see stories recently that treat the cuckold as a human being."

What a dumbass. cucks aren't human beings. In order to be human, you need a spine and some ability to think ahead for your own survival and needs. The schmucks portrayed in this story have no spine, no nuts, and are little better than degenerate sub-humans. Get real, Paul, and don't think that your ability to type when allowed makes you a human, much less a man. Now go cry in a corner somewhere and leave the grown ups be.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Then...

Then after the gang-bang when the blacks went to the street, a couple of cops saw them and killed them...What a waste!! Only with this ending a true racist story should end...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow was this bad!

She demonstrates to him by her words and actions that she has neither love or respect for him. What more does he need? For her to club him over the head? Has he neither pride or self respect? Take the cage off (an idiot takes the toy off without a key in less than 30 seconds) pack a bag, leave and file for a divorce. Search for a woman that doesn't want to use you as a toy and doesn't treat you as an accessory. Even for fiction this was just awful. No stars as even giving it one star would be an insult to the star.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea

But not badly written.

This is what a loving cuckold relationship is. It's not for everyone. Hell, it's not for hardly anyone. But if it works for this fictional couple then good for them.

I don't like the feminization of the cuck, or the nasty humiliation. This was, to me, just the right amount.

Author, ignore the haters. They get off on putting others down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

excellent cuck story. It was a good read and made me cum1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fetish

1* Cock cages? Really? Any story that has a wife trapping husbands junk is idiotic and cruel Just a load of.sh...

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

yes, cuck story and a good one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

your momma dear annony. She's the old ugly fat whore and you suck and swallows

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
This story must have reminded dear annony of what his ex wife did to him!!

good story and it pissed off the asshole of LIT! So eat shit asshole of LIT I gave it a fucking 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
whore wife

I was really getting into the story until you had to reach into that worn out bag of black cock. Cant you guys think of something other than a black cock? Or leave it for when you write your biography. Since I don't think I heard your wife complain about Tom's cock i'm left with the impression that it's you wanting a huge black cock. Anyway I skipped through to the last page just to let you know that whatever stories you have out there I wont be reading anything more from you. whatever you had in your 2nd or 3rd page is lost. Well hopefully some day you can write something original without having to resort to those worn out bags of black cocks or cock sucking wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Kate's adventure

I liked every word. Her tumble with big black clocks was wonderful. I dream of such happening to my wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
love it

I loved the story.I wish my wife would do the exact same thing. I can relate as I have only a 2 inch dick.My wife does want me to wear panties as she says I have a clit not a cock.I want her to cuckold me but yet has not.She kind of flirty slut and teases me a lot.But then i still love her and want her to be happy. And so i relate this story. LOVE IT>

OOAAOOAAabout 6 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more chapters pls

i loved the fact taht jeff is getting used to it and loved this...i really want this story to go and include more chapters soon ..and includes where she gets pregnant by jonathan or others and maybe including some twists like..where jeff gets hurt and going to leave kate for what has occured..etc..hope to see more of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So this belongs in Fetish

And you know nothing about cock cages. They're toys. He could remove it himself with several tools found in his garage. He could go to a locksmith, have him pick the lock and make several keys that he could hide around the house, in his car and at work. Better yet he could go to the Police, have then remove it and arrest his wife for assault, battery, sexual assault and a number of other charges. You do realize it's illegal in every state to lock someone in a cage, right? Of course he can also jack off and cum while in the cage. Don't think so? GOOGLE it, fool. And why would any man follow her lover into his wife? She may not care about her health but since she's been exposed to every nasty disease known to man, there's not a man on the planet that touches her with a ten foot pole. Every man with a lick of sense files for a divorce and boots the whore out, making sure all her family and friends know what she's done. Her Mother will be so proud. This was simply a disgusting story about a self centered, manipulative woman trying to have her cake and eat it too. Not happening. Even in a fictional story that was posted in the wrong category. Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Three things I despise are..........

Three things I despise are....... father daughter incest, pediphillia, and cuckold fantasies. Any man giving up control is an idiot. Cock cages are about as stupid as cutting off your own dick or your arm. Yet I do get off on getting pissed off at a story it feeds some of my violent thoughts. Maybe that is why I will read some of this shit till the end hoping the guy will develop a pair of aggressive balls and make the story worth while.

My own parents were not the model parents they should have been, mom had sex with me when I was at a very young age, dad had his outside relation ships, those memories have given me a warped view of the world. Reading Mother son incest does get me off yet it does repulse me at the same time. I have prostate cancer and ED my doctor told me ejaculation would ease some of my symptoms, and it does to some degree but it’s very hard to get it up. Porn and mother son incest sometimes helps but not always. Some porn is simply just fucking disgusting and an absolute turn off as this story was, yet I try. At the near end of your life hope is still trying to work wonders.

sTars

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Katie's Awakening

Is if Jimmy, or is his name Jeff? I like the wife getting gang banged. She was honest to hubby by letting him fuck her when her bull flew away. Four stars.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Garbage

Still another whore and cuck story with a little gratuitous ir thrown in to add to the degradation.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldover 4 years ago
FANTASTIC

Great, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupidity runs amok

The cage is a toy. He doesn't need a key to remove it. A simple pair of household pliers will do the job. Of course he could see a locksmith, have 20 keys made and play a game with her. He can also masturbate and ejaculate while wearing the cage. So the whole idea is just too stupid for words. Why would a man that has even a lick of pride and self respect stay married to a woman that shows him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him? Did she enjoy her divorce? Badly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave it 1 star...

Just to balance out and piss off this cuck/slut (I don't know if he or she but one thing is certain bonnietaylor2 is a pussy). I didn't read the story I just jumped to comments and see if bonnietaylor2 loves this one, yep the pussy did so this is a cuckold story which I hate by the way and should not be in the Loving Wives category. Authors of this kind of stories should post this in Fetish or Erotic Couplings instead of LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

The cuck haters who then favourite incest stories are the funniest lol good story and ring of truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aren't these type of stories supposed to be in Loving Wives?? I thought that's where ALL of the Cuckold stories go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck stories are usually in loving wives and I love reading them. However I found this story pretty idiculous, with the wife just too much of a whore. It lost any semblance of a link to reality. It needs some tenuous link, to think it just could happen, this story was just too much like cardboard cutout caricatures of people wild on depravity

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beyond stupid.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

4 pages of a poor male writer living in all the white noise caused by denying ones true sexuality. Hint- it doesnt involve pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A fun story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous