All Comments on 'Mass Effect: Seduction'

by devand38

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
wolf8831wolf8831over 10 years ago
w.t.f.

You have her with a dick. Come on now Liara is a full female they are the ones having the girl. This was slap in the face for me and everybody else that play the game. Don't do another one on mass effect.

aspiringdevilaspiringdevilover 10 years ago
Thank You

I've wanted to read a Shemale or Futa on Male MassEffect Story for sometime thank you for writing one. I really liked this FanFic and would love to see more maybe more MassEffect Shemales plowing Shepard. Personally I'd really like to read one about Jack or Tali. Really Liked this Story if you find the time and the desire I would welcome more.

devand38devand38over 10 years agoAuthor
Read the category before reading <<<

Not pointing any fingers *cough* wolf8831 *cough* but it helps to check what category you are reading a particular story under before getting upset and posting an angry rant pointlessly. Let me help you just a bit, this is what it says: "Transsexuals & Crossdressers -> Mass Effect: Seduction"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gas mask lady

Can you write one about god fearing Shepard(straight Shepard) screwing the alien (lady) in the gas mask?

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
Sorry But Its Very Hard...

...To understand. And you did indicate that anyone should be able to undetstand it so I went ahead and read it. I remember considering buying the game, and don't recall any TG chars, but I'll certainly take another look at it. Just to begin with tho, it was hard to know even what medium they were in. Theres a reference to an airlock so it must be space or water, I remembered space was what was involved with the game. But as far as the immediate surroundings and certainly the two chars involved... I couldn't get much of an idea about either of them or even where they were. I am sorry because you write well, and a scifi based TG story could be hot. My recommendation would be to have some real fun with it, describe their surroundings the way you "feel" them in the game and let the reader get that feeling while following your chars thru your story. Otherwise make sure your readers know, up front, that they need to have played the game to really appreciate this story.

devand38devand38over 10 years agoAuthor

It's just a quickie, not really focusing on the setting or story on purprose - it's just about the sex. People who aren't familiar with the games might not be entirely aware of what's going on exactly but it's not really needed to enjoy the smut that is present. Not all the stuff that I feel like writing will be so to the point that this one was but that's just how it is on this particular writing.

PinklightPinklightover 10 years ago
Don't listen to the haters!

Really Wolf, you're surprised to find an AU TG character in the TS&CD section of literotica while Mass Effect contains to my knowledge no TS, Futa or Hermaphrodite characters! Come on dude use your head (The one you think with).

Any way with that over back to the review, It's was a well written PWP which would work great if it's part of a series of these oneshots. However a small paragraph at the beginning about it being AU and that knowledge on the game would be helpful as many wouldn't know what an asari is or that Liara is one.

In the end though it's a well written fanfiction twist on the Mass Effect Franchise and I will be looking forward to more of your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'd love to read one involving Miranda or Ashley dominating Shepard.

darkwolfonedarkwolfoneover 10 years ago
Loved it!

As a huge Mass Effect fan and lover of transsexual sex this story was great. Please write more and soon!!!! Added to favorites.

devand38devand38over 10 years agoAuthor
Ty for the comments

I'm glad people seem to have enjoyed it. I plan on releasing more ME fanfic's down the line so keep an eye out :)

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 10 years ago
A list on how to make it better.

1. Make the story longer. Give us a back story on Liara and Shepard. Why should we care for them both. Just for the folks who don't play Mass Effect.

2. If you're going to have Liara as tranny then have Shepard as one also using the Female Shepard. She's a redhead, I love redheads. Or have her look like what you want her to look like.

3. This can goes the same with 2. If you don't want to put yourself as a woman then don't have it in first person.

4. This also goes the same with 2. Have it as a Tranny on Tranny story. There aren't that much stories like them and it's a damn shame. There are a lot of Futa fan fic with Liara and Shepard. They are so beautiful as a futa couple together.

Overall it's a decent story that needs work but I hope you take my advice and continue writing more Mass Effect fanfic. You sir have great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More positive Feedback

A little backstory would be nice but Im cool with getting right to the action I've always wondered how a Shepard being topped by the women in his life would play and seeing as its such a varied and extraordinary cast there is loads of potential

If you are taking requests of course Ill throw in the inevitable one for Tali and Samara and Morinth ... OK maybe not Morinth

wolf8831wolf8831over 10 years ago
.I am not a hater

. pink nothing could help this story. Sorry but it is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Well, I absolutely loved it.

There's really not enough dickgirl!Liara banging a male Shepard out there.

I REALLY hope you write more!

And don't listen to the people complaining about it being a male Shepard, instead of a female one.

It's even better when going with the former.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
lovely combination of lust and mind

really enjoyed all the mass effect stories very exciting building of lust and surprise leading up to quirky multicharacter sexual joys. way to go!

illwindillwindalmost 5 years ago

Didn't rise above the level of fluff, but then again, it wasn't trying to either. The only real complaint I can lob against it is the ending. Shep falls asleep and then continues to narrate what Liara is doing. If he's asleep, how does he know what she's doing? You need to write in third-person perspective for that kind of thing, not first-person. Or you could switch to Liara's PoV.

Still, it's nice to have a story to go along with all the ME dickgirl images and animations out there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous