All Comments on 'Myron'

by brad46

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
original

I liked this one a lot, but cannot imagine taking a thick 12 incher up the ass - ouch! How could the narrator walk the next morning?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Myron

This story made me hard and made me want to meet Myron. I've had sex with older guys but have been the dominator. Myron made my asshole quiver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Extremely Hot

This was one of the most erotic stories I've ever read. I whish brad46 would write more. Please......

ObytObytover 19 years ago
Wish it had been me

I just love the thought of being used the same way as in the story it made me so hard..

scenttoscenttoabout 19 years ago
Very erotic

I thought your description of Myron's "pouch," as he lowered himself onto the lounge was very well done. The fact that Myron was 65 but still ejoyed sex was a turn on. An older man like this really knows what he wants and how to get it. I have masturbated several times while reading this story. It never fails to get me hard. I fantasize about meeting an older man like Myron who likes to fuck and suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where's Myron?

Wow!!! This is by far the hottest story I've ever read. I wish I could be so lucky. I love older, dominant men. Myron is my fantasy. Does he have a brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Would love to meet

someone like Myron. I come back to this story time after time. I yearn to be directed by a confident, older male who knows what he wants and is more than willing to direct me in my first attempts. Are there any out there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I would love to be a Myron!

I am a black male and would enjoy playing the role of Myron. I found this story and could not get if off my mind. Domination is powerful. Being dominated can also be a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
myron is the best

i have reread this story many times, wish I had been brad

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a story

I have read this story over and over again and always come back. I cannot tell you how many orgasms I have had just putting myself in brad's place. I have never sucked a cock, but this story may change all that. It has planted a desire that will only be abated by the feel of a throbbing, sperm filled cock shooting its contents into my lust crazed and waiting mouth. It has nothing to do with the size of the cock or domination, just the fact that a heretofore "straight" man can love sucking cock and receive so much pleasure by satisfying another man. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Addendum

Myron has indeed changed my life. In my last comment I stated that I felt this story would push me over the edge into bisexuality, and it has. I sucked my first cock last week and loved it and I couldn't help but think of the story while I was adoring and sucking the wonderful tube of flesh that I had between my lips. Thanks Brad for giving me the courage to follow through on what had been a fantasy for far too long. The next time I suck a cock will not be too long, I am a confirmed cock sucker now and proud to be one. Its everything I thought it would be and more. I still have sex with my girlfriend three times a week and love that too. There is no reason you cannot love both pussy and cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very erotic

So far, this is my favorite story on Lit. Any time I want to have a mind numbing orgasm, I just look it up and masturbate. It never fails. Two things make it very special. The fact that Myron is an older man, but still very sexually active is fascinating. Your description of Myron's "pouch" makes it easy to visualize his "trophy" penis and scrotum. I don't particularly like the domination angle, and would prefer a more mild mannered Myron, but your ability to describe his manhood is superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Myron

Brought back some of my own youthful adventures - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of my favorites of all times

Exceptional. Finding a myron would be awesome. Would love to read more from brad

hardgraderhardgraderover 16 years ago
myron

Great story--I'm a guy who always appreciates an older man's touch! Too bad I have a tough time finding them around where I live. In the past, my best man lovers have been guys who are 10+ years older who initiated me into the pleasure of mansex.

dr_lust12@excite.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
made me think back

made me me think back to when i was a teenager me and my friend use to have gay sex would love to suck a dick right now.

scenttoscenttoover 16 years ago
My favorite

This story has been my favorite for several years. I too am a straight married male but can always enjoy this story with a mind numbing orgasm as I masturbate fantasizing about Myrons package and the thought of him humping my ass and depositing his sperm deep inside my bowels. Your first description of his "pouch" pool side was so realistic. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved that story

What a great story. I saw an old guy in a bathroom in a restaurant recently and i had the same feeling but, i did not realize what it was about until i read this story. I was in the stall looking out between the crack in the door and i saw him peeing. He had about 7 inches on soft and a huge head that was purple. I had a strange feeling at the time but i didn't make the connection until now. I will be looking again for the same thing next time. I wish you would write another story like this one.

BooomerBooomeralmost 15 years ago
This Is My Favorite Story!

I have also read and re-read this story and I think that the beauty in it is that Brad46 never wrote anoter word to go with it. It always makes me wonder if it was truly in honor of Myron and that enough had been said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot story loved it

great hot story as i read it i got so hot i have never sucked a cock before but now i want to so bad i can only imgine what it would feel like to have a cock to slide down my throat an cum in my mouth an it finley happened it was the most joyest feeling i ever had when he unloaded in my mouth i sallowed every drop now i love to suck cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
awesome

great story keep it up

jaygreenxjaygreenxabout 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Love this story! Great subject and well written. Need to read more about Myron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
big cock

can't judge a book by it's cover, little guy like myron would be a super guy to suck off. liked the size of that cock and jerked off all the time reading it. will go back, read the story again and shoot my load once more and lick my cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
older

don't worry about older guys and their cocks, my 70 year old friend has a 10 inch cock and with my 8 inches we suck each other off to great cum shots in our mouths, haven't ass fucked, finger each other ass while sucking cock and cumming, we stayed hard reading this story and jerked each other off, and sucked cocks until hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful!!

Despite Myron's physical description, his package is delicious. I'm not surprised that Myron still enjoys sex at 65 because I'm 65 and I love it. I've been married for over 20 years (this time around) and love sex with my wife but I still have this powerful craving to have sex with another guy. I would love to have Myron's gorgeous cock in my mouth and ass anytime.

flaobgflaobgalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!!

Would love to meet a "Myron" and have his delicious cock in my mouth and ass. Not interested in the domination and submission aspects but truly want to be fucked with a cock like that.

desperate1desperate1over 12 years ago
small

Im 66 and bisexual and would love to meet Myron but my penis is only about 3.75" at max. I wonder how he'd treat me

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

my cocks 9 ich and thick i recken myron would drop dead. l o l this sorry is fucking piss funny great read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Myron Rocks!

One of my favorite stories. My 'Myron' was my wife's 59 year old boss who aggressively seduced me during a garden party 3 years ago. There was a sudden downpour and 3 of us dashed into the pool shed. The woman who ran in with us was scared to be in the dark with us and ran across the yard to the house. 'Myron' said I was lucky to be married to such a successful wife and said he'd long wondered whether I was man enough for her. He caught me off-guard, but remembering to be respectful, I just said I do okay. He reached over and rubbed the front of my shorts. I stepped back and as I did he dropped his pants and briefs. "Think she just wants okay? Knowing her I bet she wants exceptional," he chided. "When the rain stops, let's ask her..." I begged him not to, and said I'd do anything.

I've been servicing my 'Myron' ever since. And oh yeah, he did seduce my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
older but nicer

a wonderful story, a fantasy if only...

I'm 77

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

great story from every aspect. One of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Good

Like one of the other commenters I regularly re-read this story. It gets me harder than usual (I'm 61), stokes my deepest submissive desires and so makes me want to find a dominant like Myron to finally take my anal virginity. And by the time I read Myron having Brad drape himself over the pillow and skewering him, I explode. This story gives me much bigger cums than any with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a good read

The story had enough description to keep me hard as I was edging til the end.

The ending was such a turn on for me.

It's one thing to have the idea of a mature [straight] daddy sucking a silver daddy's cock. But to have others nearby know about what was happening? That was such a nice icing to the cake.

It has been a while since I made such a mess on myself by just reading erotica, so thanks for this!

- 23

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good story, I have similar but more like another anonymous story. My wifes new boss was older but a real bull. When I first met him at a party, he gripped my hand and the first words were, wow, you certainly are punching above your weight. I smiled nicely, that was the mistake. In our late forties, sex had become comfortable and less often. She had to go away with him to a few conferences, I noticed when she came back, no sooner would she come in she would want sex, always starting with pushing my head between her legs, working her very wet pussy with my tongue, which I always liked until she orgasmed and then I would fuck her. End of year party came up, he invited us back to his place after, nice apartment, he showed me the bar, get us a drink Rob, I nodded, I like beer, you know what your wife wants. I went to get the drinks, I came back out, Elaine wasn't there, he said we need to talk. He came straight out, I think you need to know I have been fucking your wife, I reckon you suspected anyway but you have done nothing about it. I sat silenced. Well now you know for sure and she is in there waiting for me. If it was my wife, I would have by now tried to break your neck, but you haven't, you just sit there, and he stood up, removing his clothes, so I reckon you can either leave, just sit here or if I were you and I am glad I am not accept it and do what you are asked. I looked down, my first thought was fuck, what a cock, don't know the size but he was semi erect and bigger than mine fully erect.Yeh, thought so, you keep looking, come on touch it, feel what your wife has been feeling and he moved forward, and I reached out. That's it, good, come with me. That was the start, we walked into the bedroom, she was on her knees, legs spread, his hand went to her pussy,mm, wet already, feel her, I touched my wife, so wet, undress, I did, my cock was hard, he smiled, thought so, here get this ready, pushing his cock to my face, I really did not hesitate, his cock stiffening in my mouth. He pulled back, not bad, now watch and with one push his cock disappeared into her pussy. Elaine made noises I had not heard before as he fucked her. He pulled out, roll over, she lay on her back, get down there boy, I knelt between her legs , my tongue in her soaking pussy. I felt his wet, oily hand on my ass, his finger probing me, I actually spread my legs a little. don't move boy, I felt his cock against my hole, I want you to feel what your wife has been feeling. as his cock spread my anus, painfully entering me, my wife held my head as he pushed further in, the pain was sharp as my insides expanded, he pulled back, aaagh, then back, deep inside me, that's it take it boy as he fucked me, my cum involuntarily spraying from my untouched cock, no more, please, no, no then I felt him impossibly get bigger and my insides were filled with warmth as he ploughed into me, finally pulling out of me as I slumped onto the bed. I wanted to leave her after that, but he called me and I went to see him in his office, convinced me not to do that as he fucked me over his desk. I didn't.

neal4DaddyDickneal4DaddyDickover 6 years ago
Where's Myron?

All these years later and this is still my favorite story on literotica. I haven't found my Myron, but would gladly bend over to please him. Would love to work my mouth around that monster cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story

This is my favorite story on literotica. It have made me cum so many times. I love the fact that he wants Myron so bad that he is willing to be laught at, and stared at by other people, to be Myrons boy. I wish i met someone like Myron.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Hot story

This is a great story. I would love to meet an alpha male that would seduce me and make me his cocksucker and boy. I have sucked a few cocks, but not an alpha male that would take control of me and have his way with me. The men a sucked also wanted to suck my cock too. I would like to find a man that is only interested in making me get my pleasure from pleasuring him. I am an anal virgin, but a man like this could make me bend over for him and let him have his way with me. I still consider myself straight but bi curious. A man like this could make me at least bisexual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This happened to me. But it was my wife's uncle. I don't know how he did it but in a matter of 2 hours I went from going to help him load some things on the truck and watch a football game while her aunt was at church to me having never even had a gay thought and somehow got talked into sucking his old long black 11 inch black dick and being convinced it's not gay it's a favor between guys and liking to go watch football and suck dick on Sundays. And nobody's ever found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A waste of Time of Time

As a GAY MAN I would not have touch him and I have been with lots of straight married men and I know they would have never touched me. This is fiction for ugly old men. I hate it when ugly old men hit on me. Makes me want to thru up!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is so hot

I went into this one skeptical but once Myron starts seducing him it was so hot. You don't have to be an Adonis if you've got the confidence and BDE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

hot story dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Would love to meet a Myron in my area

Nothing would please me more than to be able to handle an older guys big cock and please him with all my holes. I have sucked 2 cocks but have never been fucked. Time will tell whether this happens. Hopefully it will.

tazsis1tazsis1over 4 years ago
Stunning

I keep coming back to this story. The setting, the atmosphere, the gravitational power of Myron. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Erotic plus!

I found this story very erotic and spellbinding. Could feel the depth in my gut. Love to read more like this. Yes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story and Myron are so hot! Middle Aged muscular married dude here, and I shot huge picturing Myron in that tiny beige thong. Anymore like this? Keep ‘em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one of the sexiest most erotic stories i've ever read. DAMN!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lived a straight married life for years, but as we sought to spice things up in our 14th year the FFM threesome did nothing for me while a man we later brought to bed had me openly admiring his fitness and sexual prowess. Watching porn with or without my wife was having the same effect…I was turned on by the sexuality of the men. Gay porn confirmed my growing desire and after my wife left me I began exploring. I lust after well built, confident brown and white 35 year olds but I’ve most enjoyed being dominated, called names, “born cocksucker”, like Myron said, by older, sometimes overweight but even frail white men. Thanks for this piece.

netzeldereddnetzeldereddabout 1 year ago

I need more stories like this one. if you know an auyhor, please DM me

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh. My! Mostly a straight guy here, but I come back to this story often to stroke one off. I have come to the realization that I want and need an Alpha Male to convince/teach me to submit to him and relinquish my masculinity to him fully.

KRoyKRoy3 months ago

Can’t stop coming back to this story. Would so enjoy being taken my a man like Myron!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous