All Comments on '"Pet Mommy": Fucking with Mommy-Slut'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
premekpremekover 10 years ago

I would not change the overall plot, but Michael will have to get more aggressive with his sister. Maybe have the mother organize it so he "accidentally" catches her pleasing her daughter and takes charge...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a Domm - off

Brother and Sister 'fight' to see who gets mommy-slut by seeing who is the better Master/Mistress - with mommy as a battlefield.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice tale

Your stories are a delight.

parputter69parputter69over 10 years ago
Plot change

Great continuation. Quite the plot twist. Do not know if this would work but have Crystal domme her mommy-slut the rest of the nite with strap-on dildo in her 3 holes.

Betty confesses to Crystal about Michael so she is able to avoid his seduction of her. She returns to college and seduces Vanessa bringing her home one week-end to be with her mommy-slut. Michael takes control of Vanessa and the only for him to leave her alone is if Crystal submits to him.

wiltryitwiltryitover 10 years ago
Michael is her owner.

While mommy might be bi, she loves cock more and Michael is her owner. They could both Dom her and in fact she might love to be tied up and teased with the fact they were fucking, while she could only watch. With a strap-on she could be DPed by her children and would love that too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my, twisted into a corner. . . how is that possible?

Having so much fun being a naughty enigma with a twist sending herself into a corner. The corner of slut and sluttier as a cunt munching mother is pondering loyalties to son? or daughter?

Who offers the greater reward?

A cock loaded with seed?

A cunt loaded with juice?

Will Mommy fail her son because she wants to eat cunt?

Where O where did our naughty enigma make the wrong turn? Teasing with agression she couldn't support and playing into the cunt of her daughter?

Wouldn't it be interesting if the real Domm shows up and owns both Mommy slut and brother sissy. . .

That would be an enigmatic twist that twists even the naughty enigma further into a challenge for her naughty mind. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable!

Another excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Teacher's Pet?

Now that son and daughter control mommy how about using her to seduce sexy teachers for them?

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
Yes, we want...

...to see a three-tier sex kingdom. Michael ruling both his sister and his mom, while sis rules mom, too. But, either way, it's exciting to see how your excellent writing always leaves us breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dom Brother

I think he should gain control of her as well. teach her a lesson for being a bad sister all those years

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it....

Id love to see Crystal get more control of her slutty mommy. Maybe convince her to double cross Micheal making him Crystal's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
psych major/newb

I think sister should be fooled by brother's nerdy facade...she is, after all, a first year student and needs to learn more of her trade before she sees through the myriad human disguises...plus, she has always thought of herself as above, him, so her surprise at her own submissive desires being "discovered" in her self examination while she would rather be in control, will be classically textbook psych!

Just saying....;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I would vote for trying to impregnant his mother and order his sister to seduce

and get pregnant from his best friends father and have his best friend seduce and impregnate his own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

i realy love this story! Regarding their new positions, the bro and sis will be equals and they punish the mom together. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Put Some stocking Footjob action

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
There is always a hierarchy.

Just because the daughter might be superior to the mother doesn't mean the son can't be superior to both. In fact, if the daughter sees her mother disobey her in order to obey the son, she might make the decision to fall into line. She might still be a domme, but she can still acknowledge her brother's greater power. Make it a contest of wills, if you want.

On a different tack, she and her brother could be equals, sharing their mother between them. If she's horny enough, and sees what power her brother wields, she might decide to put aside past differences in order to get a cock, any cock, stuffed inside her arrogant pussy.

And as a third alternative, maybe the daughter's confidence and dominant nature is great enough to make her brother let go of his own dominant desires, and submit to her. A "What's good for the gander is good for the goose", if you will. Mom DID ask if she should have a strap-on on hand. What a twist if it ends up in the son's ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

There is only one way to go here. Crystal makes her mother and brother her slaves, humiliating and degrading them until they can't take it anymore.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 10 years ago

Not the turn I saw coming. But the brother is the bigger Dom with the sister being a switch.

For part 4 which could be the end of this series if you so choose I would have Micheal find his mother servicing his sister. Then with the video he already has blackmails her into being his slut.

LittleprickLittleprickover 10 years ago
I want the pet sister

His mother can't give him a new pet. If he wants one he has to take it. No blackmail. His sister wakes up tied to her bed because he punishs her for playing with his pet. He doesn't rape her he just tease her until she begs to be taken. Then he makes her his new pet.

Woman dom and man sub is not my thing so I'd appreciated if you make the sister the sub. Mickael is the dom from the beginning and Crystal just for 1 page (and I'm not sure she is pure dom).

removed110513removed110513over 10 years ago
Ideas

I think, in the end, that Michael should end up with his mother and sister as his lets. His sister could do me his mom, or his mom could do me his sister, but he should definitely dome both,.

It cold be that after a while, Crystal just needs to be fucked, and Michael use ships Mom to get him to be the one who fucks Crystal, and over time she submits, her dome streak running dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
next

something along the line that he "catches" them and she tries to be a Domme, but he prevails. Maybe give her to frederick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perhaps neither of them wins

Instead of wondering about who has to wind up on top, just make it an equal domming couple with a mommy slut.

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago
Simple Solution

There is a simple Solution, just let nature take it's course and if Mommy Slut doesn't present Daughter Slut to her Master as planned, then He just makes her do something totally humiliating in front of Daughter, which will turn Daughter on and she will become Submissive to Son and Dom to Mom!! Besides Daughter will only be home for a few days, so Mom will always be sub to Son!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story please continue

amazing.....look forward to more at the club and mommy failing the son.

BladenessBladenessover 10 years ago
Another Great Story

Thanks for writing this! I really loved the twist at the end. I like the thought you put into your plots and aren't afraid to leave your own box. Just another loyal fan!

tndriver53tndriver53over 10 years ago
I love your stories !

As a lover of mature ladies and secret sluts your stories are fantastic I too love stockings (on my ladies) lol I hope to see another in this series The possibilities are endless

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 Star indeed

Loved it. As for direction... For a change in pace from the usual, the brother shouldn't have control over the sister. Rather the sister, if any, having the power :)

mschack63mschack63over 10 years ago

The Dom/Sub thing does nothing for me actually, but mother/son incest trips my trigger. That being said, mom is still mom and has far more life experience than either of the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

For starters, I believe the son promised a punishment to the mother if the mother failed. That'll spark off a power struggle between the two siblings with the mother possibly ending up dp'd in the end.

jwebbdljwebbdlover 10 years ago
Another amazing store

I agree with one of the other comments. Mom gets her punishment and the power struggle begins. I do believe that Michael should win though. Maybe sister gets curious and tastes the cum on moms face when she walks into her room. But as insaid before in emails love your stories and can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crystal In Charge

I would love for you to continue this and make Crystal the overall domme with mother and brother as her slaves

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sister in her place

I think the Sister still needs to be put in her place (in truth she craves to be submissive but puts on a dom role to hide her true desires). Once she is the submissive of the Brother she will actually crave beg her Mother to dominate her and allow her to be the submissive. So much so she will ask her two Dom's if she can transfer Universities to be closer to them.

What she will Truly love is have her own Dom in Frederick. Her Brother and Mother can have her any time as they are the surpreme Dom. But falls in love with Frederick big cock and will do anything to get him to pound her with it any any hole he wants as long as it is inside her filling her with cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brodom

My preference is for the bro to win in the end, but if you're up for it, it might be fun to do both in seperate continuities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I love your word when it comes to lesbian sex

FinnGriswoldFinnGriswoldover 10 years ago

Please for the love of incest do not let this end here! Perhaps the sister has already figured out her mother and brothers secret, I personally like the idea of a power struggle before the sister gets curious or the mother has to intervene for the sake of their relationships. Though I would prefer it if Michael won in the end with his sister and mother as his loving pets (possibly with one or both pregnant?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brother in charge

Love the serious but the brother has to win wouldn't feel right if it was any other way.

fablewolf2004fablewolf2004over 10 years ago

im with most of the other people in saying the bro should win because just like mom the daughter is also wants the best of both worlds

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
brother or sister

the son should win but a plot twist i see is the sister show through the kitchen scene and knows whats going on and wants her brother also

amaturewrighteramaturewrighterover 10 years ago
Kinda Bummed

I liked this chapter but I was looking forward to the mother dommeing the daughter.

keith_1963keith_1963over 10 years ago
fantastic story!

I'd like to see the brother figure out a way to dominate both his sister and mom but keep the daughter dominant to the mother. Then in part 6 have the freind join and DP the sister, with moms help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bit of a let down

I agree with amaturewrighter. The mom really should have dommed her daughter; not the other way around. I'm very disappointed, if only because there was so much build-up. Though I would be interested to see Michael force his sister into submitting to their mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
add a backstory

Add a back story involving bro and sis. Either they are in cohoots together to Dom mom, or one was already dominating the other and wanted mom involved.

Or have it so bro/son was dominating both already (without the other knowing), and was setting both up to see who would come out on top as the #2 in the family.

I think the best way to make a smooth transition is to have a bro/sis back story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crystal as the Dom

I love all ur stories..Keep mom as the sub to the daughter..Really dom and humiliate her..Phase out Michael and Frederick..Get Hannah involved in domming the mom also..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time to go

Let the series end. It is your standard rubbish bin filler.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Have a way for Michael to seduce his sister, making her his sub, with their mother as both of their pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The way out of the corner

Ok so here is my suggestion.

Michael learns what happened at the Club and uses this to his advantage. He will make sure his sister does not find out about him, untill the trap i set.

He will tell his mother to obey his sister, then he will catch them in the act, go full dom on his sister (who is litterally using his property without permition) and have the mother help him force his sister into submission. HE will break his sister and then give her, to his mother, as her pet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very disappointed

I agree with others. The mom really should have dommed her daughter; not the other way around. I'm very disappointed, if only because there was so much build-up. Though I would be interested to see Michael force his sister into submitting to their mom! The sister needs to be taught a lesson .

CanthroCanthroover 10 years ago
Suggestion

Michael suspected this might happen, so he arranged for Ms. Addison to meet them and assist his Mother. Next story starts where this one left off and Ms. Addison returns to begin Crystals training, but surprises Crystal by making her the pet and giving her Mom pointers on keeping her under control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
blackmail the sister

Theres already à caméra set up. Use or to make the crystal submit .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep them coming

Another great story. Keep up the great work. I suggest u find a way for Michael to seduce his sister even after current events. Or I would defenetly would like to read a story where a friend seduces his friend mom. I'm a fan. Keep up the great work!!!!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
A more general critique

Unlike most others here who are offering ideas for a way out with this story, I thought I'd go with a more general critique of a trend. Recently, almost all of your stories have fallen into a rut. Single, submissive mother is blackmailed/dominated into a series of sexual encounters. Sometimes it's her children that do it (how a submissive raises dominant personalities is a mystery to me though) and sometimes it's acquaintances. This repeated formula in and of itself is only part of the problem.

The lesbian club is a crutch. The lack of any hard limits on what the sub will do lends the tales an "action movie" feel where the reader is subjected to a continuous flow of meaningless confrontations or in this case sexual encounters. Writing the stories with sequels in mind is also a crutch. It's the written version of Hollywood's sequel addiction. Your best stories are self-contained and require no sequel, even if there are plot threads left hanging. "Stocking Tales" is a perfect example. Could a sequel be done? Sure. Is it necessary for the growth of the story and the characters? Not in the least.

Therein lies the problem with this story and a few of the series you've written. The sequels are essentially simply more of the same. There is no character growth. There is no conflict, since somehow none of the sexual hi-jinks will be revealed in a way that could prove damaging to the characters lives, fictional though they may be. My suggestion would be to step away from your current formula and concentrate on a good, self-contained story with emotional growth for the characters and perhaps some deeper narrative exposition on why they are the way they are.

After all, a child who is willing to humiliate their parent in a social setting has passed the point of simply being a dominant personality, they have demonstrated a monumental contempt for that parent. Since parents and children are inextricably linked, the willingness to suffer the label of "the kid whose parent subjected themselves to (insert humiliating act here) in public, at their own hands" and the mix of sympathy and again, contempt such a label would bring reveals a deep hatred for that parent. Even in the BDSM community incestuous relations are generally disapproved of.

Anyway, to put the brakes on a long and rambling rant, my suggestion is too tighten up your storylines and focus on self-contained tales instead of repetitive sequels. You'll avoid the type of storytelling trap you've fallen into here.

emeraldcemeraldcover 10 years ago
submissive

the daughter needs to become submissive to Michael. The story would have been more intriguing if the daughter would have been the submissive character. Now you have to a competition between the siblings for mother attention. The flow of the story changes entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The plot totally changes

Now you must make the mommy a total slut around the house. Have the siblings argue over who is going to use the slut. Make her do dirty, public things

fallensaviourfallensaviourover 10 years ago
verbicide

is right, as much as i love your stories and sequels, they are fairly repetitive. in addition, most of your female dominant characters seem to have very little regard for their submissives. or at the least dont show it very well. while the sex itself is usually hot in every story of yours i've read, i find that the settings at time stretch willing suspension of disbelief. since other than a need to submit, most of your subs dont have a reason to sub to the ones domming.

as for trying something new, perhaps a story with domination not at the focus, a simple story about people falling in love. no masters no slaves, just a simple love story.

as for this story, if you want to continue it, it would be very similar to your blackmailing bitch sister story or several other stories you've done where a brother doms a sister.

all that said, you are still my favorite writer here, and i check frequently for your updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story line

you could introduce some sort of power vacuum between the brother and sister.

Mother lies to son saying she had the sister as a sub, initially the son takes them both (after a stand off and persuasion) and knowingly and lovingly he returns the submission in the 5th chapter - strap on city. (introduce a few new characters too)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story line

I think you need to have the daughter submit to her brother and have her on a lower level than the mom. Basically Michael needs to once and for all assert his dominance over his slaves.

akwifeakwifeover 10 years ago
Thanks for the new chapter

The new chapter surprised me. (I like surprises). It took a twist i didn't expect but I enjoyed it.

Please write a new chapter. Yes, Michael and Crystal need to stay in the story. Crystal needs to be dommed by her brother and have him use both mom and daughter. I like the you kept the language nasty. It makes the story much more exciting for me. Make mom and daughter share a gloryhole booth or a porn theater together with both of them covered in cum for her son's pleasure.

I look forward to reading the new chapter. As I hope you know, you're my favorite author.

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 10 years ago
I think

Michael needs to reassert his control over his mother and when Crystal tries to come off all snotty , she then gets surpirsed , that she is no longer able to get over on him . She Dommes mommy , Michael Dommes them both , perhaps with some support from his freind. I can see the 2 young men overpowering her and she begins to REALLY enjoy being the sub, too , finding out that she is a switch . SO many wonderfful stories , that you have written , and what a GREAT body YOU have. I picture you , whenever you start writing about the mothers. Ed

KeeganomicsKeeganomicsover 10 years ago
Power Struggle!

First, let me say that I do not find your stories repetitive as a few others have noted. If anything, I believe you introduce a good mix of fresh ideas in each installment. Second, I would love to see a power struggle between the siblings with the brother winning and. Oth still dominating mom. Maybe everybody can dominate grandma next :) whatever the case thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crystal to be Pet

Maybe she could still be Mommy's sub. Let her think.she's in control, and when Michael comes onto the picture, he asserts his dominance, and forces Crystal to be Mommy's pet

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I think having Crystal as a psyche major, it would be better if she was full blooded lesbian and so she trains her mother over and over and when she's finished, the mom can't do anything else but submit to the daughter, then when Michael tries to reassert his dominance, he ends up losing and becoming a pet to his teacher, Mrs Hughes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Story continues

Michael dominates mrs Hughes, mrs Hughes dominates crystal, crystal dominates Betty.

ownlittleworldownlittleworldover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story lost its way i love your sub stuff. I think you did lose your way a bit. Maybe you could have the mother stand up and say that she wasn't humiliated this way by her husband and that will the last time this will happen and walk out of the club. later confronting both children telling them that she wont be treated poorly by them again.this might give a bit of an out and give the mother a bit more balance in the relationship with her children.

I also put a comment on "LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER", also needs happy ending, thanks for listening to me ramble

zaccy69zaccy69over 10 years ago
Awesome story

Enjoyed the story although not fond of lesbian sex but the build up was awesome mommy being so forthcuming about the sexual frankness with daughter and the twist was even better cyrstal taking the charge.crystal being the physce major figured out her seduction by mom, she could most definetly figure out that her shy brother is having sex with a woman he has known forever his mom. I am sure you will build up some new twist n a great story. Thanks & eagerly awaiting the follow up chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused

I doubt thaty you remember me but i had sent you a message once befor about how your story had added fuel to the fire between my wife and myself.My wife passed away shortly after that and i've a little off .But i was reading some to pass my nights and i came acrossed the pet mommy stories and reread 1&2 and just finished 3 . I hope to read 4 andhow ever many more you do . As i said in my last message this story is so hottttttttttttt. Thank you, pcb_beachbum2002@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love everything about this story

You have an anxious group of people waiting for lots of further chapters. Have lots of suggestions but you are surely full of ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awsome

Loved it, please keep it coming. I think that Michael should end up with both sister and mother as his sluts but it's your call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never send a Sub to do a Dom's job!

I think only Michael can truely put his sister in her place. Maybe you can get crystal interested like how he got mom. Arouse her curiosity in the 'new girlfriend' he has, as a gate way into checking out her brother, maybe even get a peek at his naked body and let her see that little brother aint so little anymore. It could be possible that the right dom just hasn't come along yet to woo her since mom is too submissive and doesn't have enough dominant mentality to do it. Try using the woman from the club to help her realize that. by having the woman real goal to be tricking Crystal into thinking she is trying to help her when all she wants is to make Crystal her submissive slut too right along with mom, and then let brother pray upon realisation.

But weather you use this idea or not is up to you. I have enjoyed your story so far and hope to read more soon.

Hope I helped.

Love, your Fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New Idea

As I was reading this installment, I started thinking that maybe Michael was working with Crystal all along. So an idea for your next installment would be that Mommy finds out Michael had this set up with Crystal from the beginning and wanted to see her become humiliated and become Crystal's slut as well.

TheZnayxTheZnayxover 10 years ago
Crazy hot!

This has got to be one of the best incest series's ever! To continue, I have two suggestions:

1. Micheal has been working with Crystal all along

2. Mother texts the news to Micheal. When the two get home, Micheal immediately shows his powers over his mother, ordering her right in front of his sister, then goes on to either try to make them both his subs, or works with his sister to make their mom a sub for both of them.

Whatever you chose, I'm sure It'll be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CArry on....?

This is the best series I have ever read please carry on i am looking forward to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next

Please continue. Perhaps you could have Crystal turn the the tables on Michael and dominate him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crystal the slave

Have Crystal be Michaels slave. It's always better when the person who was hurt gets revenge on the bitch (Crystal). It would be so much better to have the nerds win. The read would be so much more enjoyable.

Also, this has become one of my favorites story's, right after Bedding the Babysitter, so don't stop writing.

Signed,

Your fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very disappointing 3rd part

I liked the first story in this series very much, the 2nd was not quite as good, and this 3rd one is to my great disappointment, quite awful.

It never fulfilled the promise at the end of story 1, which made Crystal sound like a very stuck up sister who would be very difficult to seduce. Instead, she's a shoo-in. In the meantime Michael has become a total and complete asshole, overdoing his Master role.

Consequently Mommy has become predictable boring.

There virtually no description of what Crystal looks like, nor any challenge in seducing her. There are authors who handle this kind of challenge really well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Frederick's mom!

Please include Frederick's mom in this story....it's only fair and adding another older woman to this series would make it even better.

fitter469fitter469over 10 years ago
more ...please?

The true promise of this story is that:

(1) mommy gets lost in her submission - and thus finds her own fulfillment.

(2) sister submits to her brother - and thus finds her own fulfillment.

(3) brother excepts his role as a man as a lover and as a caretaker of his "wards".

From here I strongly recommend high drama! Daughter needs to be "wet her pants"

afraid. in need of a "shining knight" a hero, - her brother. So many different ways you can take us from here....please PLEASE take us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
adding on

love the series got me off 3 nights in a row, would like to add the sister as the dom of the mom but the son as the dom of both, add the one teacher from the second part and have the mom waking up son to a cocksucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
help me

alright so im a boy and my sister marred a man and he has a sister my age and she is SEXY like d cups and a huge ass and she is only a early teen (my age too) how would I get her to fuck me please make a story on what should I do and please title it the stepsister challenge info on her she is sometimes nice to me, more a bitch than nice, she is shyish and is not a slut, I want to be her dom, how please help

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Formulas aren't BAD

I half agree with Verbicide and FallenSaviour: Your stories have gotten formulaic. But that is NOT a bad thing. You've found a formula that works, one that you obviously enjoy, and one that keeps your fans coming back; its what got me interested and keeps me coming back. That said, I also agree that you should try writing some different styled stories like Verbicide suggested if for no other reason than to stretch your literary muscles.

However, don't do it for part 4, wait for a new story. You've built up this promise about how the story is going to progress and end, and you need to stick with that, or risk becoming the literotica variant of M. Night Shyamalan. You promised and built up the son doms the mother, and would gain the sister as well. The sister domme-ing the mother could introduce a good plot twist to give you more story, but only so long as it doesn't change the story's central premise. (Also, I'm a shy/nerdy dominant male like Micheal, so I suppose in this particular case I'm a bit more biased than usual. But that's also part of the point, that's how you drew me in, now you need to keep me [not just ME-me, but the fans that I metaphorically represent]).

You've already essentially written your way out of this corner: Your very own "Best Present Ever" series, the one that got me started reading your work in the first place. Only now you have the mother to use as an added tool in Michael's seduction of Crystal. I agree with other commentors that Michael got too lazy in trying to have his mom seduce his sister and he needs to do it himself. Pretending to sub to his sister and then turning it around on her could work (I've known first year psyche majors, and even if I were to believe they could easily see through the mother that intuitively (without having already done it themselves...hmm a possible spin-off self contained slightly different story perhaps?], they would not be able to see through the brother fake-submitting only to turn it around).

Or if you don't want to re-hash that (and I don't blame you), incite the power struggle between the two siblings like other readers have suggested. Find someway to have Betty message Michael what is really going on/talk to him in private. Then have him interrupt while she is pleasuring Crystal. Just wait until she has her eyes closed from her mother's ministrations, then come up and say something along the lines of "You know it always annoyed me when you took my stuff without asking" after he's already deep in either of her holes. Possibly causing Betty to stop from surprise as an extra way to get Crystal's attention. Then some banter, and sibling fighting with mom caught giving pleasure in the middle. And then they try to dom(me) the other at the same time, giving Betty contradictory orders. At this point, she has to decide who to obey more. Which SHOULD be Michael, since that's where the story's premise, the buildup, everything lies (and yes, my own sense of wish fulfillment that I, as well as everyone else, comes to this site to read about). Maybe have Michael order the mother to sit on Crystal's face and hold her down while he teases her to the point of "breaking" and then fucks her. You've already set her up as a possible switch when in the presence of a stronger dom(me), and you've already set Michael up as a stronger dom.

Or have Betty go back to mother mode, and threaten to take both kids toys away if they don't "play nice and share," so you can have them on equal ground. While that's not the particular ending I'm rooting for, it wouldn't be nearly as depressing a let down as the mother betraying Michael and having him submit, or outright lose her, to Crystal.

But, it is YOUR story and ultimately only you can decide what YOU want. I'm just offering advice like you asked. Write what you enjoy, and others will enjoy it too. And remember: Twists are good so long as they only add a level of depth/complexity, and NOT when they subvert the story's central premise.

PS: Long time reader, first time commenter. And no matter HOW this story turns out, I eagerly await more of your work! Keep it up!

PPS: Sorry it got so long, I have an unfortunate tendency to be long winded and detailed...even in my apologies for it :P I swear I'll stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
future

Have it be that that was Michaels plan all along. Michael found out about her lesbian attraction and plotted with her to seduce their mother

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

there's a problem in all of your stories - You trying to put too many ideas in a single storyline. Let's see - in this one You already have unfinished mother - son - sons_friend - sister relationship. And in this chapter appears MORE lesbians, more active characters, who know the secret. It's a huge load for one story. You should close some turn points before going to new ones.

It would make a story more easy for a reader's mind.

At this point, as a reader, I have these uneasy questions:

1. How will react Frederick when he find out about sister and Michael? In reality, when you sharing such secrets, truth will be found eventually. And man is a jealous creature.

2. Why is Michael seducing his sister THROUGH his mother? That's just a sign of a lousy Master. If he is a real thing, he mus do that himself. Otherwise he's risking to be left alone (for example, Crystal could find the idea of brother fucking or owning her disgusting.)

3. Reader's place as a submissive mother.

Well, I'm a dominating type, so I do not find such viewpoint very attractive, but it's bearable. Problem is, that you focus everything on Michael being successful in his quest over his sister. If it would be mother's personal mission, then OK, do it like this. But mother is not the real center of attention here. Michael is. And he is left behind a curtain - nobody knows, what he's thinking or what he's capable of. In this chapter the real hero is Crystal and she isn't very different from her brother (methods are the same). And this leads to problem number...

4. Same lousy characters.

I have commented some of your works before (sorry for my bad English, since I'm Lithuanian). I noticed You repeating the same pattern - good story idea with undeveloped characters. Same way of dominating (blackmail or via sub help). Your Masters have no real talent or charm, your subs are extremely submissive (with a very few exceptions) and You always forget some of them in a process. Even when your Masters have a blackmail material, they always forget that in a process. When they don't have anything, they all trying to go via blackmail route (that's not the ONLY way, you know...).

It's like You discovered some tricks, but forgot about HUNDREDS which left. Do some research before writing. SM is a big world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!

You can not end it here. I look forward to more,lots more.

SteverenosSteverenosover 10 years ago
Idea to continue - Son/mom

Let's see Michael is a young version of his dead dad. Moms is more in love with Michael even more so than her late husband who as her dom

Sister is just trying to figure out what she wants. Michael should "catch" them and take charge of the situation he should have the balls to put his sister in her place. He should reveal to Chrissy that mom is his and that if she obeys he might let her play with his pet. He could also bring Fredrick into it and tell him he is going to give a shot at his sister like he did with his mom. It can be dom/sub/sub. Fredrick will be a dom in due time but Chrissy needs to be trained. She abused her relationship with brother causing the actions that will make her submit to him. He has been the schemer and needs to take charge. Chrissy liked the seduction by her mom, her mom is just too much of a sub to be in charge. Chrissy saw that and took advantage. Michael needs to get more leverage over her

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to suggest this!

Can't it be possible that Crystal comes home and announces to Michael that their mom is a submissive slut? From there the two can duke it out or find some common ground and share their mom equally. The two could fuck each other and you could pick whoever you want to be the dominant between them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ideas for future

Crystal dom her mommy-slut, and Crystal brings mommy home and does what Micheal usually does(he fucks her whenever he wants and wherever he wants). And thus Micheal takes it as an advantage and making him look like a hero coming to his slut's rescue, catches Crystal redhanded and fucks her hard as her punishment. Crystal resists but he busts her successfully....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
train wreck

the whole twist put me off as soon as I saw the turn and I stoped reading it.,,, part one and two good this one part 3 ate it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ideas for the next part

if the sister is indeed a dom, the mum should twist it so her mum and brother become pets to the sexual desires of the sister.

amesburytv x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ideas

what if when they return home, the mom tells Michael that the mission was successful, he fucks her as a reward, and crystal walks in,ending with crystal being totally cool with that and the mom pleases her son on one end and her daughter on the other?

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969over 10 years ago
great story love all of ur work

after they leave the club have the mom turn it around on the daughter and make her the slut like the plan was set out to be

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I vote make Crystal Michaels sister-slut, that'd be really hot.

GrythakGrythakover 10 years ago

I would continue with the idea of Crystal being Michael's sub. You have numerous lesbian submissive stories as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
take her by surprise

as a psychology major, she saw through her mommy's attempt to make her a pet daughter. her brother, however, is only known to her as a harmless geek, easy to push around. i think crystal should have her way with her slut mom, but as soon as she comes home, micheal should put her in her place. along with that, pet mommy should be punished, for she did not accomplish her goals. also, i can imagine freddy taking the stuck up bitch sister, i am most certain that she did not treat micheals best friend with respect in the past.

i really hope you keep on writing, i am a big fan of your work in general and this story in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with the person who last posted

She should definitely cave to Michael and fredrick. And be punished for having been such a bitch in the past, mommy-slut should also get punished for not achieving her goals

mlh035mlh035over 10 years ago
team up

I like the idea of crystal as the domme. I think Michael and her should team up on mommy slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
waiting part 4

Need part 4 soon.. can't wait, would like the idea of both sis and bro dominating the pet mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
need part 4

This story is great and ga needs a part 4 i think michael should still make crystal his pet but they shuold both control their mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4th installment!

Fucking waiting for the 4th installment! Hopefully would like to see the son become the ultimate master and a do a hardcore dp to his mommy with his sister!

ValerionValerionover 10 years ago
Punishment necessary in part 4...

Mommy-slut needs to be punished and Crystal needs to be tamed in Part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
4th

michael should be the only master with sis as pet to mommy and him. when they return home Michael should take control of both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing series so far!

Make it so son and mom make the sister their bitch maybe have micheals friend join in and fuck the sister so she knows her place as a cock sucking cunt licking pet

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50575 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES