All Comments on 'Clown Sex'

by Sannion

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sharezadesharezadealmost 15 years ago
Funny.....

I will never look at a sad clown the same way again. This was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Sad and Depressing than Erotic and Stimulating (might work better as a novella?)

I really liked the beginning of the story because Tammi is a truly unique character-- when you said "Tammi was 27 years old but..." I was expecting a cliche "she had the tight ass and baby face of a much younger girl". The fact that she's run down and jaded by life allowed me to relate to her and I was intrugued because the opener was so unique and fresh.

However, as her story continued and the tent flap opened for her to be assaulted by an unwashed, hideously fat man, I felt myself feeling more and more sad for her than arosed and believe me, I LOVE non-consent stories and often read much more brutal ones than what the site allows.

I kept hoping someone was going to come to her rescue -- not necessarily a knight in shining armor. I mean it could've been the janitor who also raped her, but I dunno, I just wanted someone to be a little nice to her even if it was in a twisted kinda way.

It's a good story, but it felt more like something I would read in a novel that's meant to horrify and sadden me rather than an arousing rape scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Depression

This story is so sad. It makes me want to cry :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous