All Comments on 'Mom's New Recipe'

by Mono456

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Urrgh...

CRAP.

UNREAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bullshit

Can't believe I wasted any time reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Good Story! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That is wild

Cum in a smoothie4 for older ladies like mom? Interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next

Can't wait for the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Great story keep up the good work and when is the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Honey, you seen the protein? I can't find it anywhere" Kim said.

It's right there, mom, in your boy Ryan's hot young balls. This is a great story, and very funny. Ryan likes to collect his creamy semen, to measure all the huge doses of sperm he shoots when he jacks his fat 8-incher. Turns out his mother loves the taste of her boy's semen, a real lucky lad, I'd say. And a lucky mom, as well, since Ryan's young balls never quit, the boy's got an endless supply of sperm for his mom to guzzle down. Soon his mother'll be drinking it directly from the source, her boy's big hard cock. Then Ryan'll give his mom his sperm injections where her body absorbs the protein best--scientific fact--right up his mother's warm wet loving cunt. That's only common sense. Ryan really cares about his mommy's health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hahaha

This has to be the worst story I've ever read. I'm going to be giggling thinking about this all day thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Think the story was rather unique... It was funny, well paced and just this side of weird to be interesting

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
do you want an extra shot with that?

Disgusting premise, but it's actually a little funny. There was another story sort of similar to this, except it involved a great "face cream ". And BTW, if you live with relatives you don't live alone.

LittleprickLittleprickover 10 years ago
Just the kind of story I wanted to read

But she should have been repulsed at the end. She is his mother and a little convincing from him in the next chapter would have been nice to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What's Next?

Great story can't wait to see what's next between him and his mother, maybe she will get more protein in other places.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You rushed it too much

I agree with the other guy, you should have slowly had the mom realize it and not just immediately rush it, you kind of ruined the suspension of disbelief. The story is still decent but could have been great. You're writing style is very good and I think the overall plot is good you just rushed the plot development. It'd be like Star Wars and the rebels destroy the Death star within the first half hour of the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please Continue!!!

It has potential.... and It was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

great story - keep up the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very kinky, dirty and very good

Yes it is unrealistic but I love this kind of funny and dirty ideas more than just another routines of old plots.

I'd like to see that the boy gets confidence and boldly trys to find if his "protein" could be delicious and addictive for other women --- his friend's mom, school teacher, etc.

I am looking forward to read your next work, Mono456!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish I was ...

14 so I could say this was a good story too. These people are MORONS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep going

Good story has a couple different directions it could go depending how many chapters you want. Keep going please.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Are you kidding me?

xfreebiexxfreebiexover 10 years ago
piece of crap

you got to be kidding. I mean, seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny story

You have good imagination. Should write about experiences with mom and sis panties, be real you have a lot to share.

ebickerebickerover 10 years ago
Interesting

Good story now lets see him supply mom sis and girlfriends of both women

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting!

Interesting. Very well written. Brings to mind what I’ve done. Before we got married my wife to be would occasionally give me bj’s and swallow all I had to offer. That stopped when we got married. To make a long story short she likes tapioca. One morning after a frustrating night when she would not return the oral pleasure that I gave her, I noticed the fresh tapioca she had made the night before. Without giving it much thought, I decided to add my semen to the tapioca. With the taboo of what I was doing it did not take long until I was cumming into the bowl of tapioca. When I had finished, I just mixed it in and returned the bowl to the refrigerator. She never commented on any additional flavor or unusual taste. Unbeknownst to her I have added my semen to the tapioca many times in the years since and it remains one of her favorites. Your story may not be that unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's good stuff!

Good story! Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story! More!!

great story but really hoping for a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Astounding

Very well written, good start.

I am looking for a part 2, hopefully longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hope they make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Potential

There's a lot more that could be done with this story. Really deserves a sequel where things escalate with Ryan, Kim and Megan.

I also think having Ryan's mom find out so soon ruined the possible tension and suspense that could have built up. The whole idea of this story is greater than the author's ability to execute it.

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 7 years ago
Yeah same

Would of had megan get in on it and then the moms friends end up learning about the protein supplement supply

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good smoothie

Sounds correct it is very good and healthy in many ways!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn

If this is real, you are a lucky ass son. And amazing, and well detailed writing! 5/5 from me.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Are you kidding???????????

PLEASE this is no place to stop, don't fool a round. I hope part 2 will be real soon. THANKS

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
WELL!!!!!!!!!!!! WELL!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S BEEN 6 LONG YEARS, WHY DID YOU STOP??. I HOPE THERE'S NOTHING WRONG, MOM'S NEW RCIPE WAS A GREAT START, IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE FINISH IT. AND DON'T STOP WRITING YOUR GOOD. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Where is part 2????

rachel35usrachel35usover 1 year ago

OMG, so erotic! But, I feel the story was bit rushed...Should of keep the built up going some more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I had a boy neighbor that was a couple of years older than me. He had a large collection of porn movies. I used to watch them with him when his mom was at work. He would get excited and start stroking his rather large cock. He somehow talked me into stroking it for him. And that, in turn, led to me giving him blowjobs. To my surprise, I found out I enjoyed giving him blowjobs. But I never let him actually fuck me. Too many girls my age were getting pregnant and it scared me to death.

Fifty41Fifty41about 1 month ago

What a bad boy.jerking off all over the house.im not a writer but it amazes me how you folks put pen to.paper and walla a good read.nice jerkin story so I gave you the wad.lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous