All Comments on 'Nursie Ch. 04'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Clever ending!

Susan is a very adept Nurse! A very well written story, enjoyable reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nursie series

I just read this series. I certainly hope Susan manages to have a post-hospital relationship with monster Simon. He's a male fantasy (huge cock, copious semen) as much as is Susan's love of semen.

Voted 5.

Bill Redclouds

Gus AsparGus Asparover 18 years ago
Lovely story!

Well done, Nurse!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
HOT!HOT!HOT!

WHERE did you learn to write like that?? It's definitely one of my favourites! Keep writing, girl!

David48David48over 17 years ago
Well...

...I would have kicked the asshole right in his balls. However...I do believe our sweet heroine found a much better solution. Keeping his mongramed hanky was nothing short of genius. Looking forward to her further sexy adventures...

luvthehobbyluvthehobbyabout 17 years ago
Hot little Nursie

Nice to see you got hot and bothered even though there was no passion between you and Dr. Walker. You don't need fireworks to have great sex do you Susan. Good job, will we ever see a sequel?

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Nursie

Once again I have waited to read all chapters of this story - being an ex-nurse myself I know the feeling - when I was in training - I met up with a patient who was in the hospital for about 6 weeks and the same thing developed between us - he was a wonderful man - unfortunately he had the big C and died very soon after leaving hospital so we did not get to expand the relationship - but it was wonderful while it lasted - Thank you for bringing back good memories

xxxpaulzzzxxxpaulzzzover 13 years ago
best of the set

good series but liked this story teh best. maybe it doesnt make me feel so inferior.

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Great ending

I didn't see that coming--no pun intended. Great ending to a great story.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Just a Great Story Series!

I enjoyed it very much. I was hoping that Simon would pee on the nurse at some point, but it was a clever, fantastic story. I'm not really into watersports, but a girlfriend or two has held my penis while I peed and it is always heaven! I have peed many time with another girlfriend ... She will sit on the toilet and I will knell in front of her ... She hold my cock while we both pee simultaneously ... Sometimes we 'inadvertently' pee on each other in the process ... It feels so good ... I would love to just go into the backyard, have her straddle me, and pee all over my cock while I lay in the grass! Maybe someday ... But your story was very entertaining, and I love the dirty secretness of it all! Write some more please ...

funtimes6969funtimes6969over 7 years ago
Thought it was all going to end in tears!!

Lovely story, could of gone on - recuperative care at home?

Nothing better than a naughty nurse!!

NekidinazNekidinazalmost 7 years ago
Nicely done! :)

Nicely done...she enjoyed herself and so did he...and yes, I believe you're right, you're probably quite safe with the cum-filled kerchief in your possession...and who knows, you might even enjoy another encounter with the good doctor ;)

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story from start to finish. Susan did a great job with this piece. Nice twist on the Mr Walker part of the story. She will surely not have any more problems with him and i hope she maintains contact with Simon after he leaves the hospital. They have developed into a really nice couple and a man with his gift is a rare man indeed. She better not let him get away. I cannot wait for Susan's next story. 5 *

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpalmost 3 years ago

powerful turn, adds extra layers of fun and intensity the way they are executed here. joyful rhythm to the prose, a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think Mr Walker got what he deserved ... and I found Myself feeling quite glad you didn't swallow ... amazing that I found I actually cared that he didn't defile you and that you turned the control around ... :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous