All Comments on 'Mental Manipulations Ch. 03'

by cuninglinguist61

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 10 years ago
Excellent

Keep it up, Looking forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start

A decent guy with a new ability and opportunities to stir things up in Holy Hell neighborhood. Looking forward to more fun and games.

Thank you for your efforts.

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
Super

I like this one. Kind of charming.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
it was the wife

of the pastor.

she needs to be rescued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fault

It is the electrician's fault. If working on a panel, the power should be turned off, and not involve a non-professional. Also, if the electricians has a licensed shop, he is required to have insurance and the church would be required to verify this and/or have their own insurance.

AskulAskulabout 7 years ago
Fault

I'm not sure that getting that picky about this kind of story makes a lot of sense.

Enjoying it so far, only got up to chapter 3 so far though so we'll see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
skillful plot

At first glance, this chapter might seem to be just a chance to have an erotic interlude, but this is not the case. Everything that happens here is integral to the plot, and to the changes that have occurred to the hero following the electrocution. Indeed, the plot continues to unfold throughout this chapter.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Indian Doc was the hottest yet, but Roxy does anal!!! Go with Roxy!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous