All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 09'

by StealthBreeder

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
KathrynClareKathrynClareover 10 years ago
so happy to be back with Leah

My romantic side is ridiculously happy at this development. I didn't care for the California diversion, although I suppose it served purpose. I like the ways she surprises him --- I think it's important to emphasize what makes Leah not another notch on his belt. What makes her special to him? Why her and not the next girl? His sudden change of heart needs to to be believable. Great work, loved this chapter! 5 stars

rogerthat007rogerthat007over 10 years ago
Love Her.

I can't wait to read more.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
possibly the best chapter yet!

…”My attacker increased his speed to a feral frenzy, rutting my helpless pussy like a champion stallion balls deep in a mare in heat.”…

…”I moaned aloud when he slipped his member inside me, and I felt the head of horse-prick touch my cervix.”…

Just wonderful wording to create a warm sensation…

There are many stories out there that have to describe their over sized dicks and after a while …it just so pathetic that you gloss over it. And I know that I have read similar words to yours above. But there is something about how you use them in and with your story that …let’s just say I am very happy to read and appreciate you submissions.

What a lovely set up you leave us with. Will the rapist step up and be okay w/softer sex during the pregnancy, does or will David consider Leah as more than a friend, and Dean will he feel left out and try to strike b/4 Leah is claimed but another? Oh how the breeding world turns…

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
RYG...

Giddy up!

I do enjoy when the anti-hero's plans start to crack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I am really happy with the progression of things, at least he's starting to show feelings (romantic kind)for Leah. I hope that it wouldn't be the end of Dr. David's role though since he is Leah's prospect no. 2

innerpartyloveinnerpartyloveover 10 years ago
Not to be outmatched-But Equaled?

Indeed he may not be outmatched- but what if he were to be rivaled for the affection of Leah? Wouldnt that just make everything more. . . Interesting ^_^

nickysixnickysixover 10 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! I have loved your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep writing!

love this story! can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome. My favorite storyline on this site! Can't wait for the next installment to find out if the intruder stays <3

Such awesome erotic and powerful writing. Easily my most favorite on this site. Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love this story! Pls continue ASAP!! I'm rooting for a HEA for Leah and her Intruder

mapili50mapili50over 10 years ago
YEA! Leah's back!

I skipped the chapters without Leah. By chapter 4 I was loving Leah's story so the thought of "James" being with other women was very unappealing to me.

I'm glad he's back and hope he stays. I love how Leah has two other suitors. Dean sounds like a weasel. I wouldn't be surprised if HE tried to rape Leah ..... Ooo then see James go all "Bond" on him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Okay, so this has shamefully piqued my interest. Ohhh, the joys and horrors of Literotica. Anywho, I won't lie I did skim over chapters 5-8, only reading enough to get the gist of what was going on because I didn't feel comfortable reading him rape other woman? Is that how I'm going to put it? Okay, I guess so, reading this has been a strange albeit arousing experience for me. I hate to love and love to hate the relationship between Leah and her, ahem, "Bed Intruder" *Cue music*. And for some freaking reason the bed intruder (in my head) just looks like Edward Weeks...continue Stealth, my review/rant is done. I like this story, begrudgingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue your writing

This series is definitely by far, my favorite in the Non-con section and I hope we do get to hear the next part of the story.

Like everyone else, the storyline with Leah was what got a lot of fans engaged but it lost its spark once the Intruder heading to California and the other women he impregnated. I guess it's what you wanted for fans to feel the same and root for him and Leah, despite their conflicts being blurred into a grey area (well, in their eyes).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

this is the best story i have ever read

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I hope there will be more and that Leah and her intruder will be together in the end...LOVE

unvirtuous_virgounvirtuous_virgoover 10 years ago
Update!!!

Please update this story soon. I love it and can't wait to see where it goes so UPDATE SOON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anticipation

Almost 3 months of waiting for the next chapter. You're killing me here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more!!!!

Have to see where this amazing couple goes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
spelling

great story alas the city is Beverly Hills, not Beverley

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

So it seems like this story, gets better and better as you read. Him being her rapist, and her falling for him, was definitely a twist. Even though I kind of knew it LOL, and now he's falling for her. For her to be a little defiant even though they're getting on good terms, would make the story a little more spicier LOL. I like a good sex session

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really?

Leah needs professional help to process her convoluted feelings around her rape and subsequent abuse. The initial rape of her virginity was bad enough but, the forced impregnation and, continual conditioning by her attacker has left her sexual identity bonded to a fantasy as a coping mechanism to deal with reality. It's not like this guy has come back due to some epiphany with remorse and undying love for her and the baby. No! His re-entry into her life was another ambush rape. Then he goes on to confirm he raped 2 more women, 1 being an emotionally abandoned teenage virgin.

In total he left behind 4 more pregnant victims of which only 1 was even remotely prepared to be an actual parent. Leah's baby would be better put up for adoption than raised by a her and serial rapist trained killer with 54 kids!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Leah

I would totes be Leah if I get $500,000 in my bank account too. The baby is just a plus

Davester37Davester378 months ago

I think I’ve read parts of this story on the past, but I’m reading it through now and enjoying it a lot. The vivid description in the earlier parts was very stimulating, (HOT!) but this chapter has surpassed that by a wide margin. You describe the MC seeing the error of his ways and maturing through his feelings for Leah. I especially enjoyed the two different perspectives of their midnight love-making. I hope that trend continues!

I know it’s been a long time, but thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If the cost of being raped and impregnated is half a million, you can bet your ass there'd be no shortage of volunteers. Anyway, this story is far more captivating for me than I thought it would have. It's weird that I like the MC and I'm rooting for him and Leah as a couple, even though I despite the act of rape, though I think a lot of that is how it's portrayed and usually it's not some alpha doing it; it's just some sick creeper taking advantage of a woman, often drugged in some way, and there is no effort made to make her experience pleasurable in any way. Definitely gives me a lot to think about in any case.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStealthBreeder@StealthBreeder
1278 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee. StealthBreeder is a penname I used to use for this site and now I can’t change it. My universal book link is live so you can browse my catalog of erotica wherever you like to buy eBooks! No need to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 08 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info