All Comments on 'Kathleen's Secret Life'

by SusanPSharpPHD

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
CyssterniusCyssterniusabout 19 years ago
An Amazing Story

Nice to read such a well written story. I liked councelling angle - the introduction of a "mediator" was a clever idea. I enjoyed the way everything was rersolved in the end when it seemed that the only ending would be an unhappy one.

Was it believable? Probably not but I did get drawn into the eroticism of the story. Thanks so much for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well written

Being a former licensed marriage counselor I found myself believing that you are, indeed, whom you say you are. The notes sound as if they are written professionally, which, of course, makes the story all the more interesting. I have had many clients who experienced problems with fidelity, communication and truthfulness, but this case history does take first place. Please write again. I can't believe you haven't received more encouragement than this.

fearkrakenfearkrakenalmost 19 years ago
Loved the fresh perspective

In a sea of tired, rehashed stories, yours stands out for its fresh storytelling. Thank you for a mentally stimulating read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Total Disbelief

Amazing story truly! I am most blown away by the fact that this is a true story, the way you told this. Most aspects of the story hold true to me other than the parts about her husband being the father of all three of her children. I can't imagine he could stop everyman from entering her without a condom, and then enter her himself without one, and the men not lynch him. A lot of men would be willing to take the risk to fuck someone like she is descibed condom or no.

All the same I loved the story, it is more common than most men would let on to want to see other men fuck their wives especially if she is very prudish and pretensiously asexual with them. That seems to be the key. Allbeit with conflicting emotions, as you well described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice story

IF this story is true then it is quite interesting. Bill is definitely living a different moral value I'm living but hey, that's life I guess.

I tend to be pretty unforgiving of people in most things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb story!

Well written. Not the usual kind of thing you find on web site such as this. Some character development, but this could be increased somewhat.

Imaginative. Clever. Again, not what you usually find.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sad

what a truly pathetic excuse for a man this husband is, and what an extremely evil low life cunt the wife is

safari99safari99about 18 years ago
Fun, sexy story!

What a fun sexy story. Who cares if it's true? Here's hoping Dr. Sharp has lots more stories to share.

--Safari

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
wonderful story

very involving and interesting, right to the end. But I did feel that the happy ending was a bit rushed. After reading the whole build-up, it would have been nice to know more about how Bill and Kathleen talked it through, and how their sex life changed.

Still, I enjoyed this very much, and I look forward to many more stories from you!

Best, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Absorbing

One of the few longer stories I've read thru to conclusion in one session. Your Shoebox story lead me to this one. I can only hope you become more prolific, as you are an extremely bright spot on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
DIFFERENT

Except for one typo I noticed, this was well-written and seems authentic in terms of therapeutic procedures, etc. I would have given it a 5 vs a 4 if the tape had not run out when she was describing her first "party." I wanted to hear all the details, especially her initial reactions to being the recipient of all that bachelor party action.

neshernesheralmost 16 years ago
Overwhelming story...

I loved it tremendously. The flow of the story is very professional and keeps the reader always reaching for the next bite.

I hope you continue writing, because you have a style that is not so much unique as it is "rare".

Nesher

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
Sure, it's true. Want to buy a bridge?

Or maybe you'd like one of the tunnels that form the holes in this tale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHORE

Title says it all ... this story while interesting does not belong in the Loving Wives category ... it belongs in the Whore/Slut/Cheating/Lying/Bitch category.

Be absolutely clear on ONE THING .. no wife, and I mean NO WIFE could do what she does and profess to love her husband!! Now a CHEATING / SLUT / BITCH could easily do that to her husband!

Venus_LoverVenus_Loverover 14 years ago
Original and Interesting yet a bit implausible

I give you lots of credit for a very original and entertaining story. It shows lots of talent. Never mind that it is highly unlikely to happen in real life. This site is for fantasy sex stories and I truly enjoyed and was entertained by this one. It beats those mindless marathon sex with anything that moves stories without a scrap of love or attachment. I just don't see any point in flaming an author having – suffered that fate myself, losing all interest in writing for some time. I am going to read some of your other stories and see what I find.

StoryPalStoryPalover 14 years ago
Ignore those who think Kathleen is a slut/whore

This was an excellent story and quite well written. While it wasn't as erotic as one might expect, it was easy to read and follow and was quite entertaining.

Those who think that any wife who has sex with another man is a slut/whore, this is the world of Literotica. Sexual exploits of all kinds and flavors are to be expected here. I have to wonder why those readers are even here. The only reasons I can think of are: 1. They want to enforce a strict, conservative morality on the world, or 2. They only get excited if the woman/women in the stories is/are called names and abused. I personally think they should find the categories that match their fantasies and leave the rest of the stories to others who honestly enjoy them.

StoryPalStoryPalover 14 years ago
Confirmed about slut/whore conjecture

I received feedback from Anonymous that confirmed my conjecture about those who complain about slut/whore stories. "Lets see, she works as a dancer and prostitute, she has three kids she thinks with other men but you don't think she is a slut? W.T.F. would you call her? She lied to her husband about her whole life, their life." It's entirely reasonable for a reader to interpret a story from his or her own point of view. However criticism of the story should be based on the context defined by the author and how well the author works within that context, not on whether that context agrees with the reader's preferred context. If, in the context of the story, a female character explores her sexuality in a variety of ways and doesn't have a problem with it, she's not necessarily a slut. To recognize a conflict between her explorations and the expectations of her husband and attempt to resolve the conflict, she's behaving in a sane manner, not a slutty manner. To see the differences that can arise from differing points of view, read "The Wizard of Oz" and "Wicked." The view I like to take on whether a character is a slut is when the character believes her behavior is reprehensible and eagerly indulges in it anyway. So it's her beliefs and behaviors that make her a slut, not just the behaviors as measured by some arbitrary, external standard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BULL FUCKING SHIT

Another goddamned male humiliation story, I'm fed up with shit for writers that write this kind of garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Contrived and way over the top

Sorry, but this was too much to take in.

She's a professional who decides the bes way to get preggers is to be gang banged? Yes that's usually how it's done. Wouldn't want to actually see a doctor as a couple. Nope, gang bang is the solution.

So she goes out and has gang bang after bang, and has 3 kids. So she's been doing this for at least 5 years.

Just recently she feels like she's lied to hubby! WTF ? Recently become guilty?

Oh btw, she didn't just do gang bangs but she got fabulously wealthy doing them.

Wait, theres more.. She's beuatiful and sexy.

But she still has the problem that hubby doesn't know about her secret life as a slut, or is it whore since she's getting paid.

Hubby doesn't some how know about his gang banging wife. He doesn't notice her cunt is loose enough to park a bus or two in.

Or that she's never home because she's out partying.

It's ok, It all works out because you know what? Hubby knows all about it, and he loves his wife being a whore. Oh, and the kids are actually his, since the guys she was banging all wore condoms except him. He secretly joined the gang bangs.

Wow. Tripe. Hubby is one very sick asshole. The wife is beyond stupid. The idea that she's hot after being the subject of bangs for years is just too much. Have you ever actually laid eyes on women from that lifestyle? They're haggard, used up, and scarry. Just totally wasted and wraith like. They have to pile the makeup on in order to hide their sallow skin, and if you ever slept with one you'd wonder if anything actually happened because they pussy is so stretched you can't feel it. You try to make it all nice and glam, but I've seen these women in real life and they're about as attractive as roadkill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Story show

This is a sexy sexy Story. I Only comment so because of what's below. Some of which is politely little head thoughts. The question of intellect is outside the commentator's scope. There are many issues why at Best this is part fiction. Even economically and anatomically stretched. On whose part?.. 'The answer my friends is blowing in the wind'. However in essence there are insights into desperate and guilty sub, and actual, clinical issues. The writer is clever, even gaps and missing details underline such. Note that ANY senior counsellor would not take such an emotive inner guilt sanctioning approach, at this stage. Unless they later turned it to supervision for transference. After allowing gross 'americanisms' there ARE a few casual english slips. Then she repeatedly underlines her qual's to pre-justify the presentation. A nonsense approach... to which there must be a history. Although I, originally, here noted my right to assess! Such is the level of societal/online cerebral disrespect? More Controversially I would suggest that given the casual, cohersive, and forced nature of sex in most of the 'male' subs anyone who brings cuckold into comments here, or to all but a few outrageous stories on this site, needs to reflect. If you think you're right, get help. Dragging myself back to the 5 page story: read through and be amazed at how little sex detail there is in such a HOT story. Clever.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Fascinating

This is an incredible mind fuck -

Should there ever be an actual couple who came close to living out this life I would dearly love to meet and speak to them. Intelligent, professional, functional and with a perverse bent for fun off the norm that is close to impossible to have co-exist.

So much of it is sooo close to almost possible (in isolation) - BUT - getting every guy to use a condom for every party for over 5 years - in a NJ strip club - no chance - the home of the macho ego - "I don't wear no raincoat", "can't stop the feeling", "only wimps use protection" not one of those showed up here?

Life will never be that safe - and even if it were - trust between such dedicated partners could not possibly exist any more at most the acceptance of the risk.

Fun to read and a fantasy to imagine -

Thanks

funtimes6969funtimes6969about 13 years ago
Quality Story!

Certainly a conceiveable real life story!

People do get up to these things - jointly or separately!

Many thanks

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
I feel insulted - do you really think your readers are so dumb?

The story is nicely written and full of tension.

But please do not sell your stories as true from real life.

Nobody is so stupid to buy this!

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
wife gets what she want as does the husband both together.

kathleen's secret life what an brilliant story amd what a fantastic writer you really are., love this awesome story from start to finish . reading this was awesome i would love to read this all over again thats how great this story is. thank you for a fantastic read loved it to bits.

johnstang2johnstang2over 12 years ago
Differences between a Prologue and Epilogue

I won't go into the other details other's see in the story.

I will say you don't even know how to write if you dont know the differences between a Prologue and an Epilogue.

Prologue:

Comes at the BEGINNING of a peice of work to set up the basic setting of the story an very basic premise.

Epilogue:

Comes at the ENDING of a peice of work. It basically wraps a story up.

What you inadvertently called a Prologue is really an Epilogue.

That is really the only problem I see with this story since I dont know accounting laws well of international banking laws.

I will say this in defense of your work. Some has said they will be leary of a guy they dont know handing them condoms before they fucked his wife. Hello! This happened at a club with Bouncers. Part of the diguise for the husband to be sneaked in was that he was another bouncer brought in for crowd control. If a bouncer were to shove a comdom in my face at one of these seedy illegal clubs and said wear it or you dont get to fuck her - well you get my point.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
Good writing, however

The characters in this story are sick perverts. She's a dirty whore and he is a candy assed wimp.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 12 years ago
Well Written

Although I don't like the character's actions, the cheating and acceptance even desire, I liked the story. It was well done and the Q & A between the Doctor and the couple was a neat trick and a very good way to get your story across.

A well written thought out piece. I would have liked more explanation as to how the couple put it to the club owners, but it was an ending consistent with the characters.

Thanks for the story but I probably won't read other pieces of your work. Normally I don't care for this type of story but it caught my eye and I just had to read to the end.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Another weak husband at least I know who never to read again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happens all the time...

I have experienced the frustration of having a tearful someone trying to make a confession and expecting condemnation while I'm trying to compliment them on their bold step to acquiring personal liberation and its very difficult to get on the same page. I would not call this that unusual a story but it's a delightful one...

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
good and bad

A bit like Kathleen. I liked the idea but it was only going to work if the spelling was correct. But it wasn't. Susan Sharp undoubtedly would know how to spell and the difference between the Pro and Epilogue. Really needed the follow up of the revenge on the Salernos. Otherwise it was good. The sex was adequate for the story and avoided two pages of scalding semen plastering her womb type of nonsense. One other thing- if Bill had got everyone wearing condoms apart from him, why did she leak so much cum over her car seat? Thanks for the time you took to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I cannot believe this is a true story

With all that sex why. No stds mentioned and he made sure everyone wore a condom while she was blindfolded . Two freaks of the human race if their is any semblance of truth here. Those to partners would never screw her over she knew to much. She could blackmail them too. To far fetched for me! I know the irs is not going to find out anything here unless they leave a paper trail . Or someone talks. The govt can't even close in on the cheaters they know about. If you don't make the newspapers they will settle for as low as 5 cents on the dollar . So much for our govt ability to catch cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am sure now that

PHD has to mean Piled Higher and Deeper... let me get my ranch boots on...

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
If you are going to write as a therapist, then learn how they write.

This isn't even close. I couldn't keep reading because it was just so wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wtf

What man who is heterosexual would accept that and then allow it to go on? Answer. NONE. These stories are not remotely close to reality.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
Exciting story!

This was great fun to read. I read erotic stories looking for erotic fantasy, which is obviously subjective in it's power to excite and arouse. Your tale did the trick for me, hitting a lot of sweet spots. The editing might have been better, but most of us who've written know very well that unintentional errors creep in and often remain in even after proofing. On the whole this story is better written than average. I'm looking forward to reading your other offerings!

mcbsmcbsalmost 7 years ago
Unrealistic Gang Bang

First, to respond to some objections raised. Would the men at these parties accept wearing condoms? Yes. To protect themselves against disease. Someone raised the objection that $2000 per week is "$100,000 per year, not $200,000. True, except Kathleen was computing at after tax value not before. That extra income would be in the 50% bracket, counting state and federal tax. An accountant engaging in money laundering? Of course, if the payoff is worth the risk.

Now, for the unlikely part of the story. A gang bang taking on 15 men at a time? I doubt it. At that point, any pleasure would have been nothing compared to the pain. I've known some kinky women, but the most any of them took at one time was three men. I suppose hookers may take a dozen per day, or night, but that's spread out over a 8-12 hour period. If any women reading this, please comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spell-check and edit PLEEEEEEASE!!!

I couldn’t get past the first 5 or 6 paragraphs. The spelling was so distracting. I’m sure, judging by the comments, that I might have enjoyed the story if I could have read it, but I couldn’t go on.

If your storyteller is to be a PhD and an adjunct professor who frequently consults colleagues, then at least be able to spell adjunct and colleagues. Prurient would be a good one too.

My advice is:

1. Use a spellchecker or autocorrect.

2. Read your own story. Many silly mistakes could be fixed if authors would just read their own work before they post it.

3. (And most important.) Let someone else read it before you post it. An experienced editor would be best or at least someone with good grammar and spelling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry.

I read reports most of the time. This was not as interesting as some of the reports I am forced to read; in fact I only got as far as 3-4 paragraphs in of the 'recorded' transcript - it was so dry and yet the language was lacking an analytical aspect that would be expected were this not fiction pretending to be genuine. The therapist expressed too many personal thoughts and even appeared to be projecting expected answers. so it failed to convince me of its main plotline, which was too big a hurdle for me get my head around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Well I was married for 10 years to an account named Kathleen who has 3 children from her first marriage she has only been with one other man before me and she keeps her life a secret and leaves me out of the loop as to her endeviours.our sex life is dry but and I often tried to get her to open up so that we might be closer.i know she is hiding truth from me but just like in the story she has no remorse for her actions and thinks of her business just that hers. I decided after being together for 15 year 10 married and faithful on my end even though I have been accused.

to get our sex life back by lighting a spark. I watched a lot of porn and red lots of insights to a woman online and I tried to get her to open up and share her lisa side but she took it as me wanting other women and so one day she said that a woman I dated in high school seemed like she would be the 3some type so I invited her and her guy over .he declined and I went home with our new sex toy but Kathleen said she was sick and for me to have fun . I was upset because I wanted us to spice it up not to do my thing and not have her as a part of it so I refused and so it slowly unraveled and I noticed that she enjoyed her bisexual side and just sort of threw me a bone afterwards she would say go make him happy . I would get pissed off because this wasn't right and it took awhile but I came to the understanding that I was nothing other than a cash cow towards the end and our devoriced and that all those involved no respect for me and saw me as a chump . I no longer speak with about 20 people and still me and Kathleen are together but we live in different towns just like when we met .

I feel that she can't be herself with me because I will not accept being disrected by having people go behind my back and do things without asking if I mind or thinking that I am not a part of the equation. So now when she talks to me I listen for meaningful conversation. But I get small talk and she may have ended her bullshit but she hasnt made me feel that I can trust a word she says anymore and I find her to be a waste of time .I'm older now 48 and I'm lonely with no friends and no money because I refused to jump through any hoops I had quit several jobs for 2 years til the devoriced was final . And now I'm broke living with my mother . So fuck yes this story sounds like my life except that when I confronted her on anything she feels that it's in the past and to focus on the future . I have missed thanks giving , Christmas, new years , and 2 new grandchildren . I did some research on phyvcology feminism and have read tons of shit and I find females in general to be unable to share with a man they love because he wouldn't understand the things they lust. And they bond with other females that enable them to live a double life. And they don't care for a man at home unless he is proper yet they think that keeping secrets and shit is cool . You can't serve two masters , I am a jealous God and shall have none before me. You read these couple stories and it's always the man wanting the wife to experiment but then she goes wild and he gets butt hurt over it and it's his fault she just giving him what he ask for .

You have to understand you can be a slut wife but if you require your husband to be involved just as a prop for let's say the world to look at an see a married coup,e then your just a cunt and deserve what you get and that is you get the fuck away from me . I'm happy with who I am and my dick works just fine but it don't get hard when you know that the person who is supposed to be a real friend and partner is on purposely making your life a joke and your sex like bland . I need flavor and I also li,e to read the ingreedence to know what the fuck I'm about to eat and decide if I want to put the shit in my body or not .peace OUT BITCHES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gag and barf

Yep, all women are lying, cheating sluts when they think they can get away with it. And even worse, there are some "men" that will put up with it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Well written

But extremely unlikable characters. A cheating whore wife, and a total wimp husband make a lousy story. True my ass.

dean13zdean13zalmost 5 years ago
(also a therapist)

Keep writing. Believable... can't say I've known exactly the same... BUT people have no idea the secret lives that are held... so naive they are to think this is not a possibility. Yet, probably happening with their neighbors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wet ravings of funny feminists...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but I'm curious what a person purporting to be a PhD, would write it, PHD. Come on, "doc".

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Omg, arogant writer...

Terrible stories

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt12 months ago

Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u12 months ago

This is one of the most enjoyable stories that I have read. Truely a love story. Thank you for writing and sharing.

TechumsahTechumsah12 months ago

I know a few therapists and you know what is the most comical thing? Therapists actually believe everything they are told. Patients are typically paying you or their insurance is so they feel better how they get there.....well that's on them, but to be told something that you know is almost unbelievable then to believe it or claim it to be true is either great arrogance or even greater stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very creative, a great, fun read. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous