All Comments on 'Sharing Cock'

by British Filth

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
RevenantAngelRevenantAngelover 10 years ago
Best threesome...

I was wet by the time you slipped a finger in me at the club. The story idea is so hot and your appreciation of our new fucktoy, even steamier. Loved the ending - the kissing was a nice touch, a little hint of possession.

ShesComeUndoneShesComeUndoneover 10 years ago
My ultimate fantasy

Thank you for this. I am happy, wet, giggling mess. ♥

CetaceanIntelligenceCetaceanIntelligenceover 10 years ago
From a male POV...

Absolutely fucking brilliant. A great idea well executed, you are a maestro of erotic audio. My hat is off to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmm...

As always, you have a gift for weaving a good story, but I can't say that I like the idea of sharing your cock with anyone else. I can't sleep now because I'm aching to have you fuck me.

ultrachicultrachicover 10 years ago
My new all-time favorite.

THIS right here, hands down, is my #1 secret fantasy. A threesome with me and 2 other gorgeous men. And as per usual, you were able to bring it to life. Thank you!

sassysuzazsassysuzazover 10 years ago
Fuck...

I barely made it to 20 minutes! I so love your sensual, funny, perverted, slutty mind. Xoox

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
holy fuck

That was absolutely amazing. I've never gotten so wet so fast. You put your sexy voice to my largest sexual fantasy and I came so hard because of that. mmmm, thank you so much

pure_blisspure_blissover 10 years ago
Epic

This is amazing, one of my favorites! It's hard for me to make it all the way through ;) You're so creative and always coming up with something new. Great job!

kattoy120vkattoy120vover 10 years ago
Sharing you

Again you have pushed against that elastic prophylactic boundary I thought I had, and ruptured it.

I need to change my perspective. No boundaries, only thresholds I have not yet been seduced into crossing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo

This new audio... Holy fuck! I have never cum so hard to any porn ever. I have never before managed to give myself multiple orgasms without someone else's help. Your imagination, your voice, and your audio execution were all flawless. You are the sexiest man. I didn't realise that this was a fantasy of mine until just now.

I especially liked the music in the club; I felt it made everything more real. Kudos to you for taking care of the little details too.

YesPleaseSirYesPleaseSirover 10 years ago

You have such a wide range of perversions. I enjoy that I never know what to expect from you and just when it seems like you've created the ultimate fantasy it always manages to get even better during the next go around. Quite divine, you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My heart is beating so hard right now. I was so wet listening to you and my leg was shaking as I came so hard.... there were moments there where I laughed when you were like I told you not to touch yourself :p

I loved it.

sensualkitty11sensualkitty11over 10 years ago

as always.. you blow my mind..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolute perfection

Hello there. I'm a teenage girl who cannot go a day without your audios. My fantasies are fulfilled listening to you. I love the roles you play as "master" and "daddy". Your creativity blows my mind every time. You have so much talent, and it's such a pleasure to listen to you speak and moan and tease your baby. People like you make the world go 'round. Thanks so much for another spectacular audio. Your audience loves you.

NyaMidnightNyaMidnightover 10 years ago

As always your voice manages to leave me in a puddle begging for just one more. You are the perfect level of naughty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

That was hot. I am a bisexual girl who has been in monogamous relationships w guys before and now am in a monogamous relationship with a wonderful lady. Miss sucking cock but I love licking my ladys pussy. Strap ons are great to be fucked by but sucking plastic is not nearly as fun. Never done a 3some. Seems unequal for a straight guy to get something out of 2 girls, like it doesn't matter if they are really bi, he doesn't care if theyre just doing it to give him something to watch and two women to worship him, but he won't do the same for them. And never met 2 bisexual guys up for what you're describing...don't know if I'd have the guts anyways. But I would love to hear you add a lady to this scenario. 2 bisexual ladies and 2 bisexual men. Maybe a bit more sweet and loving and not meeting at a club...This is the closest I've heard to that fantasy of mine, though, so good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The thought of you and another guy and myself all together fucking, licking, sucking sharing makes me sooo fookin wet and dripping....i don't want to stop cumming ...i just want to feel both of u here....u blow my mind, and u blow my pussy ....i cannot get enough of u!

Amaranthe2013Amaranthe2013over 10 years ago
Oh my god!!!

This is the best story I've ever heard! I just had the best orgasm I've ever had while I was listening to this! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow !

A fantasy of mine and you've made an audio of it. !! Woo hoo !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

my favorite of your audios. A part 2 would be amazing if you made one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is literally the hottest thing i've ever listened to

I'm a bi guy and listening to this and imagining you fucking me as i fuck your girl was the sexiest thing ever! I havnt came this much in a long time i dont think i can go back to normal porn. please make more bi/gay ones!

tenstensover 10 years ago
So awesome!

This is an amazing, unique audio. Talk about a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I honestly can't make it to the end without cumming so hard I need a break. I would love if you made more like this.

Maybe you and a guy while I'd be to the side watching.

Anything you do is perfect. Keep them coming

d360d360over 10 years ago
Bravo...

You are simply Amazing, Monsieur Spurious...simply amazing. Well Done, Sir.

elleakayelleakayover 10 years ago
Wow

So I've now listened to this audio work twice-- the first time I only made it to minute seven before I'd come (and then had to stop- I wanted to save the rest for another day!) and this time I managed to come twice during the entire audio. Needless to say, I feel like if I ever heard your voice out of context, I'd be dripping in a matter of moments. In my opinion, there is nothing hotter than watching or listening to two men enjoy each other. It's, of course, even better if I can imagine myself enjoying them, too. You've certainly hit upon a fantasy of mine-- now if only I could get my husband on board.... ;) Thank you. I clearly enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One night

I really would love for you and him to take my virginity. I relationship like this is what I've been dreaming of since I was introduced to eroticas. Is there any way I could get more from you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
gobsmacked

I don't really care for gay sex but I can barely breath while listening. I am just sitting here shaking with excitement. My husband won't know what hit him when I get home!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I orgasm so hard to this. It's so hot, I'm surprised I was able to listen to the whole thing. I have a new fantasy ;)

LeFleurLeFleuralmost 10 years ago
Phew!

I'm going to need a shower as well after listening to this; I'm covered in sweat! That was very hot, thank you so much for sharing this audio. I'm not the most adventurous or well-versed when it comes to sex, but slowly my mind is being opened to new dirtier heights... I'm excited :3

AmericanWomanAmericanWomanover 9 years ago
So sexy

So fucking hot!! I fantasize all the time about having a threeway with two men. I came for you <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MMF threeways!!!

Love doing these with all 3 sharing each others bodies!!! More!!

all617all617over 8 years ago
hot!

please do more of these!

pornzealotpornzealotover 8 years ago
Can't stop listening

With my man at parents-in-law. Never did it with a woman - always gay. I want to try a bi thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You are amazing! Thanks for doing this!!!

PureSeduction2urMind69PureSeduction2urMind69almost 8 years ago
Sooooo fucking hot!!!

Omg I absolutely love this!!! It's so hot with 2 guys and 1 slut...anything goes!! You're such a naughty boy!!!

CallMeMrHydeCallMeMrHydeover 7 years ago
So. Fucking. HOT!!!

This was amazing!!! I came all over the place to this.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was absolutely sexy!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Amazing!!

I didn't think that you would exceed my expectations after finding you but this fucked me up my legs were shaking like crazy!! I'd love something similar only with another girl instead of a guy next time!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Naughty perfection

Wow. This has long been a fantasy of mine. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More.....so hot!

subbieblackgrlsubbieblackgrlover 6 years ago
Perfect

This is a huge fantasy of mine. Mmmm, loved it.

absorbabsorbover 6 years ago

This is a personal fantasy of mine for my husband and myself to experiment with in the future. I find your image of it to be very sexy and turned me on for sure!

HoldynRichardsHoldynRichardsover 5 years ago
Hot

So hot!! Love your audios

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmmmm, sharing is caring...

Been looking for just the right MMFstory. Purrfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
😶

Two words: Holy Shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So hot please more

yourservantmaamyourservantmaamalmost 3 years ago

Fucking awesome - loved it ;-)

Umbra_EllaUmbra_Ellaabout 2 years ago

This - this is the best one; found it. All the other audios can go home, you win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfection

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just had a sexual awakening

I mean, I've wanted to get fucked while my guy is getting fucked as well, getting his prostate into overdrive, vibrator in my asshole, everyone getting pounded to death... But this was incredible, like a fucking religious experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn't even make it half way through before I came. I'll have to enjoy the rest later 😍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh oh oh oh oh my God this was so incredibly horny and nasty and good ❤️ Came so deep.

Gear4showGear4show4 months ago

Woof. So hot. Excellent job.

SexyBritishSoundsSexyBritishSoundsabout 2 months ago

I've cum so many times to this audio... Thank you 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritish Filth@British Filth
2021 Followers
TWITTER: @BritishFilthUK PATREON: patreon.com/britishfilth They say the most powerful sexual organ is the brain, in which case the mind is how we utilise it. My hope is that my contributions engage with your mind and take us both to a place of filth, fun and fantasy together....