All Comments on '40th Reunion. Unexpected Surprise'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really enjoyed this story.

I am enjoying very much reading this authors stories.

I am no longer married but think I may be a similar age to him and am thinking that it would be an experience to have some idea of what it would be like to at least touch another mans penis and perhaps even suck it.

Congratulations Jim, I will add you to favourites and ask if you might also read my modest efforts.

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
Hey Jim

We all make mistakes from time to time. I love your ideas (or life if they are true events).

Any lady will gladly become a slut if given a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy smoke, Jim...this is the hottest yet!

Both the writer and the husband are into the same turn-ons, and the wife loves it all. This is the best of all sexual worlds. I wish I could see a movie of this, although your words and description are enough to set my brain to spinning and my pants to dancing.

Thanks for this!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

candi00candi00over 5 years ago
Great

Love your story....wish I could experience something like that

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT FUN EROTIC STORY

This was a super fun story to read...wish my wife would allow a third to our bed

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 3 years ago

Who is Randy?

Why did you put the 'write me' message in the middle of the story.

It was a very enjoyable story and just the kind of encounter I enjoy most,but it needs a good edit... and a sequel.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 2 years ago

I liked it. The Jerry/Randy ting is understandable for anyone that writes and changes a character's name or just forgets and uses the real name of the party involved. Nonetheless, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
377 Followers
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...