All Comments on 'Something Missing'

by AllGrownUp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
meh4912meh4912over 10 years ago
This was excellent!

I hope there is more to come.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
A great beginning

More, please - five stars and thank you for this amazing story.

AllGrownUpAllGrownUpover 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback! I'm working on the next one, which will continue the narrative where it stopped here.

I'm glad all of you liked it! :)

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
Now that's how you come on board to lit....

What a first offering....That's how you say...Hello, I'm here and I'm going to write for you! So easy to connect to the emotions of the female character, starting her off w/a bang.

Can't wait for more.....WELCOME TO LIT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hubbasingh

Lovely!! Just amazing.

AllGrownUpAllGrownUpover 10 years agoAuthor
@redyellowgo

Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Face slapping not on!!

Author read about 'face slapping' on any BDSM site and find out. "Face slapping cannot be done Safely", the "face is not designed to withstand trauma" One misplaced slap can result in detached retina to fractures of delicate facial bones. Gave it a 1* based on this. Leave face slapping out and I would have given a 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Sexy! Waiting for the next part of the story!

AllGrownUpAllGrownUpover 10 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous (about the face slapping)

True, it can cause a lot of major problems. Quoting from the article you cited, it can be "safER".

There is no non-consensual abuse going on here. Nor is he hitting her out of anger. He isn't doing it to hurt her, only to intensify the experience and her position as a bottom. :)

There is an enlightening article on idahoBDSM on the subject if you want to read further on precautions to be taken, and factors to consider while indulging in the activity. Always adhere to RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous