All Comments on 'Encouraging an Incorrigible Ch. 01'

by Fact_or_Fiction

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

I like

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
abuse

This should be deleted, his profile and his pictures... either that or reported to the police. This sounds like the true story of a pathetic sexually abusive man. The girl was exploited... and the photo's edited though they have been appear to back up his claims. If it were a fantasy it would be more outrageous and to be honest more interesting... instead a sick feeling creeps over my stomach reading this guy's work. Get real creep, you exploited a child, you should be in jail. She didn't want it, she felt she had to to get you to leave her alone. Her boundaries were all fucked up and you were the adult. I hope she is safe from you now. Her version of this would read very differently I'm sure. It hurt (she's not a pain fetishist adult), she didn't like it (is she had you think she'd be running to the bathroom to escape you) and she obviously didn't feel safe with you. Try having a gorilla "nag" you for sexual favors you can't refuse because you are in a vulnerable position and he's enormous in comparison to you - you were disgusting to her and she was just appeasing you.

Fact_or_FictionFact_or_Fictionover 5 years agoAuthor
A BELIEVER GETS ANGRY !

Your accusations lead me to believe that you accept this story to be 100% true. In fact, 99.9% of it is a fabrication. We, as a family, are nudists. The nude photos I have taken of both mother and daughter were consensual and with both present. I have won many achievements for my photographic work. My work as a photographer allows me to express my thoughts and stimulate other peoples minds. My stories are an attempt to stimulate peoples minds from a literary point of view. The only other part of this story that is true is that her boyfriend got her pregnant in her senior year of high school. If you find stories on this subject matter too unpalatable, then perhaps you should select another topic for your interpretation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous