All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 01'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
You've hooked us.

Looking forward to more of this story.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Pissed at Moving

Please continue. At least Bobby will be hours closer to the beach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
really!!!

WTF! more like a prologue. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You're doing good thus far.

And to the idiot below me: sod off.

kathy6533kathy6533over 10 years ago
a great beginning

I love the start to this story. Can't wait to read more!!!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 10 years ago

I have to agree I am enjoying this so far so am to the next to play catch up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Time line? how is it they're just telling him about moving, he goes for a swim comes home to a sister that's already packed to move in 2 days, yet he knew nothing about it til he was told before storming out of the house?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anon

True there is no stated time line in the beginning of the story but, for all we know this could have been one of many arguments over the coures of a couple of days. He could have brought back up the topic of the move and got upset again when he saw that they weren't going to change there minds.

And now for the author I like the start of this story so far and I hope I like it even more as I go to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

". . . eased my 5'10" frame" - Don't do this - tabloid newspapers write like this, real people don't refer to their own body as a "frame".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

GREAT START BIG J

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

I didn't rate this 5 star story after my initial reading. I honestly wasn't sure id read on in the series.

I've come back here to say that today I finished "Plotting a Course", the sequel to "Bait a Hook". Both books are a delightful and sexy read. Read on, folks, read on. The story gets better and better.

Kudos VaRiverWriter!

StrixalucoStrixalucoalmost 2 years ago

The emotional side, his thoughts - that's well written. Enjoyed reading.

But the timeline for moving seems extremely rushed. Even a week would be short notice. Or did their parents keep it a secret until they had everything arranged? Instead of being sensible and telling when the decision is made, which is necessarily considerably earlier, having to find a new house after securing a job, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous