All Comments on 'Betrayed By My Body Ch. 01'

by xaitonnar22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

please continue the story

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Lovely start!

I love how she denied him at the end and ordered him not to masturbate! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

next part??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel?

Great Story, when will you be delighting us with the next chapter?

sammy61sammy61about 2 years ago

I loved it, I get off eating pussy always have. I used to fuck around with married sluts, 1st thing I did was go down on them. While I have not eaten my own cum or any others that i know of I could have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still remember the first time i told my gf/fiance some of my fantasys about sex they included her sucking me keeping my cum in her mouth and kissing me sharing it, having her sit on my face after i filled her cunny and being ass fucked by a girl. Well we did those and loved it and opened up more and more. She wanted more outdoor sex so we did a lot of it and we both got off on being watched or caught having sex. I loved her fucking me with the strap on and one night she was fucking me she said a real cock would look amazing fucking me and i replied id try it if it feels this good. We talked and id do it if she was with me but wanted her to have sex with a girl first. It happened a friend of hers one night started kissing her and we all ended up naked having sex together and i loved watching them 69 each other and having my cock used by them both. She told her friend that i had agreed to have my ass fucked by a real cock and her friend wanted to see it as well and suggested id look good dressed girly and being fucked. I liked her idea and we experimented a lot dressing me doing make up the works including shaving me all over. They put an add on craigslist and got quite a few replys. One from an older couple who were willing to swap pics. We swapped and sent pics lots including me dressed and being fucked by my gf and her friend and some of them together. They sent some very hot ones including the woman being dp fucked by him and another guy. We arranged to meet and that weekend i had my bum fucked and filled with semen in front off three females and i loved it. My gf got dp'd by him and me and loved it with her friend and me licking her cum filled sex in turn. What a night and the start of a lot more hot sex together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous