All Comments on 'The Pool'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
annanovaannanovaover 10 years ago
nostalgia...

... is a wonderful thing. A sweet story, all the way around. The fact that his apartment wasn't mentioned until the end rang so true, considering how focused they both were on her idea of skinny dipping and sex. Very nicely done.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Floor shifts...

were always a sneaky way to get your hand near your girl friend's leg in the pickup. If you were lucky, she'd be straddling the floor shift while she cuddled next to you. Thanks for reminding me.

TxRad, you always have a hot story, and this one was one of the best. Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent Five Star***** Story

Tex, your selection of "First Time" for catagory is certainly fitting, but your closing sentence placed it in "Romance" just as easily for me.

TxRadTxRadover 10 years agoAuthor
You're right

Yes, it could have gone in either but I placed it in First Time from hindsight, you might say. The relationship didn't last long as I ended up in the Marines and a short time later, Vietnam. Somewhere along the way, I lost track of her and never saw her again after i returned to the states.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
Hindsight, huh?

I believe I was recently warned about hindsight by a very wise Texan. ;-)

I love the story. Sweet, sexy, and true. The best kind.

4glory64glory6over 10 years ago
Yum

The best kind of lovin'. Slow, easy, and forever.

woodcutter2woodcutter2over 10 years ago
Liked It

Enjoyed the story, been a long while since I made out in a car with a new girl, it is the best way to get acquainted, lol, thou it can make the seat covers crispy.. use protection, put a blanket down first..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoy it

I enjoy the story and hope you will at least write one more chapter. It would be interesting to see what happens when they go to his place. Also would like to know a little more about the two of them.

RecHikerRecHikerover 10 years ago
I Loved This Story -

Your story was wonderful and brought back many happy memories!

As I was reading your story, memories flooded back to all the times we took girls up to the falls to go skinny dipping when we were young. Then I remembered the full front seat (bench seat) where a girl could lay down with her head in my lap and as it was - suck my cock.

Then I read one of your comments and saw that you joined the Marines and went off to Vietnam. The first thing I want to say is WELCOME HOME and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! The second is, I also attended Vietnam school of Real Life in '69 with the 101st AIRBORNE Div.

Thanks again for sharing,

RecHiker

storm_usmcstorm_usmcabout 8 years ago
Great story

You have some awesome stories. Would love to see this one expanded a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This one ...

... is one I really liked. Good pace, great sex, and well written.

Your "First Time" stories are really good, and bring back a lot of memories.

The exploration, the newness of it all, and the "coming of age" with one of the greatest gifts God gave us.

RaM

babaloo92babaloo92over 4 years ago
Love this

This is awesome! Wish you wrote next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5918 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...