All Comments on 'Triplets 2: A Game of Risk (Part 3)'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I read this trio of tales once before...

...and it's still as good, now, then it was THEN altho I had forgotten the ending! I think I read them as they 'CAME' out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SEXCELLENT

I read them all, I loved them all. Great writing, keep it up.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
babe heaven

I'm moving to Tennessee today! Holy flaming shit. Why is it male authors love to surround the LONE guy with wall to wall bombastic females? OK...dumb question. 'Cause I loved this one! Dani, Sam, and last but not least, Lydia, a nonrelated bonny Scotish lass, with the greatest ass. Different and hotter than the sun. Good show...

hongluobohongluoboabout 16 years ago
Wonderful Tale with Wonderful Tails

I have now read all of your stories and have loved them all. Thankyou so much for some really well crafted tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome.. unbelievable... hot!!

the stories were beautifully crafted and written.. i loved it!! WOW~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
LOL

LOLOLOLOLOL

Whats a brother to do? ahaahahahahaa!!!!

great story man.

SinfulAngel123SinfulAngel123almost 13 years ago
MOAR!!!!

You absolutely NEED to write more! Such good writing. I could even hear her accent

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
I now remember reading this before...

It must have been quite a while back. An excellent story with plenty of hot sex and a modicum of good romance, too. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:)

Loved it! Funny how the inspector went from some highschool girl he couldnt remember to the love of his life, (humorously) talking marriage inside of an hour! ;)

Fun plotline though; I had suspected that the girls had 'set him up' by having her do te inspection. Nice to know I was wrong and got a surprise!! :)

For fun contemplation though... I dont see their world coming to an end even if the lady had freaked and ran out of the house. Other than rumors spreading through the community the cops wouldnt / couldnt do anything. What proof? (No babies to dna test, heh). ...it would go like this: 'I wouldn't date her in highschool and sheshows up on a job here and were both surprised. Sheputs the moves on me and I turn her down again. She feels spurned and hurt, swears revenge and then starts accusing me of fucking my sisters!? Gross! Thats sick-o! She needs a head shrink your honor! Were barely over the trama of our parents death and now this insult added to injury! (Judge throws out case and weekend jails the offending redhead and fines her while putting a restraining order on her)

...and they fucked happily ever after ;)

Lol. Anyways thanks for writing the fun, enjoyable story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved it

I know for sure that I hadn't read pt#2, so I must've read the first a l-o-n-g time ago

And of course; I was correct, they couldn't always get away with "playing Hide & Seek". Yes; your twist saved it, but readers couldn't have anticipated all of those details. So let's see; Inspector gets changed at the last second, happens to be an old schoolmate that the sisters knew v-e-r-y well and that said inspector was v-e-r-y interested in all of them in many ways, etc...

DKP

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
Almost Perfect

If Part 3 of Triplets 2: A Game of Risk wasn't such a good story I'd have been greatly disappointed. Nightshadow tells a good story.

But there are spelling errors and plurals where there should be possessives. You need MS Word, which would have helped you with its spelling and grammar tool.

Or, you need an editor. I am registered with Literotica as an editor. I'd love to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So insanely hot

Totally mind blowing,pure fuck lust all the way,pure headonistic sex pleasure fucking and sucking till they pass out then straight back in. Oh that I Could join in.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Great story so far

WOW, This story is getting better and better with each chapter, absolutely love it.cant wait to read the next chapter.

WomanOfSecretsWomanOfSecretsabout 8 years ago
wow really imporved

your story got me so wet hahaha really hot though at first i dont think the idea with Lydia would be good but as i read along i like the way it ended, i just hope that Lydia and Jake did not really got married i mean the three of them together hahaha really nice as in good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
no marriage

The four of these characters deserve each other and i don't believe that getting married is the right decision. But maybe it is if the writer can give us some more exciting moments. Thanks for your good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot story

The second time through is even better than the first. Thank You

Kevin83198Kevin83198over 6 years ago
Hot

This game of risk mini series is hot as fuck. And it ends in an orgy with a bombshell red head ( my weakness). Looking forward to reading more of your work.

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Holy hell

Am I the only one here not imagining John snow's wildling lover? Holy shit that was hot AF!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another

Should be more stories for this series Atleast a few more please pretty pretty please with lots of cherries on top

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

More I want more of this delicious story

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Lived it!

I'm glad Lydia came to stay, I'm assuming they all lived happily ever after, they should if there is any justice in your world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't buy it

A Scottish teen immigrant who goes to an American high school and ten years after graduation still speaks with a broad Scottish accent? No likely. My Scottish neighbor and his family have lived 15 years next door to me. Their kids were pre-teens when they came to America. None have accents now.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
PUurrrrfffect ending .

FANTASTIC story.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous