All Comments on 'Be Careful What You Wish For'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments
whywouldiwhywouldiover 10 years ago
One of the best stories I've read this year

I just could not guess how this wonderful story would end. I'm in awe !

LITTLEBUM2002LITTLEBUM2002over 10 years ago
great story!

It's hard to find good writing on this site, and it's worse when someone writes an extremely long bad story. But all your stories are great, and I'm upset when they're over. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
best story

Loved the whole story don't normally read long ones glad I did this time in two words AMAZINGLY SEXY. Loved it

HovisMuttonchopsHovisMuttonchopsover 10 years ago
Thanks

Now that was a lot of fun, and had as good a cum as Larissa did, as I was reading it

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 10 years ago
This Is Top Drawer Writing...

...No doubt about it. But I am a little confused by some of your comments. You speak in terms of 'porn' and 'smut', well certainly if you publish here that had better be in the mix. However... if you look carefully at scores for any story here, if the story was written only for the purpose of being porn or smut, I can bet that story will land below the 4.0 mark. The people who are here everyday, they want something a little more, good writing. And this... this was just fabulous. So don't go writing anywhere else, just please don't be too worried about its porn, stay on story. You're amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This story was amazing and one of the best I've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Please write another!

SmittyNZSmittyNZover 10 years ago
Another 5 star story :-)

Great writing, well paced, fun plot :-)

The WORST I can say about this: A couple of spelling mistakes & clunky phrases where it looks like you couldn't quite decide how to phrase something, so moved on and missed coming back to it.

So bugger all wrong with it.

I really enjoy your writing, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Awesome. And its more than this stupid fucking around without any "Soul" :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Fantastic, my cock throbbed the entire time....... Where are these women?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

This was an amazing story. It is funny but I never read long stories for some reason, I usually get bored. But with this one I could just keep reading. Thank you, it was great. Just wish I wasn't so shy as to show my fiancé what I like. Lol

LindaSapphicaLindaSapphicaover 10 years ago

I absolutely love this story, it's so right up my alley. You truly are an awesome writer. I just wish that I could be one of the girls in your story. Yummy!

albertaboyalbertaboyover 10 years ago
excellent

What a great story, I usually don't care for twelve page stories but this is great.

PatchumzPatchumzover 10 years ago
Longer stories ftw

When I first saw this I thought "Ooo, another YNK4949 story, this will be good", then I scrolled down to check how long it was and literally jumped out of my chair and fist pumped. As always, a great job on this. This is exactly what I needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Enjoyable

Nice blend of humor, imagination, and erotica. My fav. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Absolutely amazing, I love your work, can't wait for next part of a cage bird sings

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That was incredible! Hottest story ever!!

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

this story was well worth the wait. it started slow (at least on the porn part), but built up very well as we got to know the characters. definitely one of your best to date!

as a side note, i agree with the comment about caged bird sings, can't wait for the next addition to that series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

i have read all your stories but this one is by far the best. Really long hell i had to break it up into 3 different masturbation sessions to cover it all lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice....

....great story....great ending.....thanks...

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 10 years ago
Very nice story. Just one thing...

The story itself was really good, and the writing kept me involved all the way through.

I guess its just my own taste, but there was one thing that bugged me. Larissa can now only have "vanilla" sex with a girl once. So either she will need to hook up with new girls all the time or she better start to prefer anal. I suppose if I'd have looked at the tags ahead of time that would have been obvious, but I don't usually see them until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

The devil should of had a dick, then dragged all 3 to hell, maybe a follow up story?

SinisterinfantSinisterinfantover 10 years ago
So good

Awesome. Really loved the length and the simplicity. You kept building the insanity without getting lost in it. You didn't spend a lot of time on rules or magic or whatever. Just right to the action. Based on your PS I'd say its mission accomplished. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Really a great story. The length was there but you kept everyone engaged. Well done.

zigtuszigtusover 10 years ago
Great time reading

Amazing story. I've got a great time reading it, some hours of less sleeping and some more of dirty thoughts. It has a funny taste that made interesting the story line, and the hard scenes are very hot! I would wish Larissa was my little neighbor.

Would be great if you write another chapter.

Thank you and keep writing!

ThemaskedmanThemaskedmanover 10 years ago
Incredible!

Not complaining but I feel like the final scene with Lillith was so rushed. Besides that perfect. Absolutely perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Milk & Cum & questions

I fucking loved this tale of yours;Awsome; Butt Questions for a follow up story though;

1. Did Wendy and Gina get mega Milk Lactating tits too,????

2.Can they get other unchanged girls pregnant ???,

3. and produce a new 2ND Generation type of Human???

4. Or is this to be Just a 3 of a kind Gal pal fuck buddies forever Tale???

5.What of others Like the game guys or gals prior Memories of them,??

6.The pheromones make others forget their prior bodies????

cockcurious76cockcurious76over 10 years ago
Amazing

One of the hottest stories I've read on this site!

There were some spelling errors, but the thought that was put in to the content really was amazingly sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks!

As always, fantastic work. I was a bit worried since its been a while since your last story but I am glad its a lengthy one. Your work consistently has the right balance of story and sex. The story for context and motivation, and the sex for...well...the sex. :)

Thanks for this and all the work you have shared with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A master piece

Hands down, best thing on this site ive read, however, i do feel like it should have been split up into about 6/7 posts instead of one big one because when i realized the size i almost gave up on the story, but i am glad i did not, thanks again for the amasing story and i hope to read something else by you at some point in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this is the most amazint story i've ever read here loved everything about it and it sent me to another level.. i just wish i could return this favour back to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yowza

Ok that has to be one of the best stories I have read on here. I would love to see more stories that are this long, especially if you can throw in more daemons! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking amazing!

How do you write such amazing stories? Honestly the best story I have ever read on here, your writing style is just perfect, it really make me feel for the characters. Keep up this superb style please

airgodairgodover 10 years ago
Awesome

Definitely one of the best ever. I hope you write some follow up stories of the girls together.

anzacmananzacmanover 10 years ago
Great Story

A real Tour De Force, but a great sexy story long enough to be nearly a novel.

christieamberleechristieamberleeover 10 years ago
Holy!

... or, I guess, UnHoly shit!!!

I'm transgender (M2F) and I get a kick out of reading (and watching) porn where guys that are girls get fucked. I was initially put off when I realized that Larissa was, in fact, a woman.

My mind said, "Huh?" Sometimes my mind can be a little less than eloquent.

But! I soldiered on because your writing style is quite good. Ok ... very fucking awesome! I have to admit that I fast forwarded a couple of times, but it wasn't due to boredom ... I just have a short attention span.

I absolutely loved your story. I was surprised at the turn of events at the beginning and I LOVE the twist at the end! I have to say, though, that a demon wouldn't give up a soul as easily as that. Perhaps it's because Lilith was fucked so well by her own product.

Keep up the good work. I write (when I write) in the same manner ... stream of consciousness. Most of the time, I go back and edit, but sometimes ... I just let it ride.

Thanks for a wonderfully entertaining story.

Amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing story

I hope u don't mind if I try my hand at recreating this using 3d sex villa

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Truly amazing

As everyone else has already said, this is by far one of the best stories I've read. Wonderful work, really well written, great pace, and incredibly sexy. I can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking HELL

that was one of the sexiest stories ever, my cock was throbbing the whole time I was reading it

very well done I love your dirty kinky mind xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You should be getting paid!

I can't believe how amazing this story was. You have a gift! I can't get enough of these.stories and just want more. More sequels, continuations, more more more! You're the BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great story, well written and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn...

I've always enjoyed the idea of a forced sex change but never thought of it from the female side. This story was by far the best I've read and really made a big mess in my drawers. :-) thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In a word amazing. I always enjoy your fantastic work YKN.

chrito74chrito74over 10 years ago
This was awesome

very hot and interesting ill have to keep a tab on you see if you put more first rate stories up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Just wow, it captivated me! Your absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
simply awesome

i loved this story. i jacked off twice reading it. bravp

SweetspotjohnnySweetspotjohnnyover 10 years ago
Mystery and intrigue

I loved your story. I have never read a story quite like it. I never thought I could get a hard on and feel the need to masturbate just from someone talking about tits. Thx for the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I just loved the whole story, congrats!!

sisscindysisscindyover 10 years ago
fabulous

Loved the story every part of it. What a fantasy thank you so much

x Cindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Great read! Keep those good stories coming!

lonerancherlonerancherover 10 years ago
Perfect Perfect

This was just a perfect story just absolutely perfect. I loved every parrt of in. I too attempt to write but have not gotten anything on Literotica yet or anywhere else. I am Jesse my email is jessegreen52@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Abundant Pleasure

This story brought me several days of erotic pleasure. Looking forward to reading more of this author's works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That's the most brilliantly written sex demon I've ever read. Oh, and everything else was amazing too.

funkyfingers77funkyfingers77over 10 years ago
awesome

thank you for writing and sharing this story. the plot was very good, the sex was so hot!

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago

Very well done! I love how this story manages to be nasty and uplifting at the same time.

PhotogguyPhotogguyover 10 years ago
Wow! Nicely written story!

Your story had me aroused throughout. Nice story arc, well written.

aditasaditasover 10 years ago

Twisted and hot. Tremendous story. Thanks a lot bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Top Shelf

Great material,I was intrigued the entire time and I love how the story had so many twist that initially I had no idea it would turn that direction in the very beginning. I think a continuation would be well suited(lets say the demon comes back periodically to advise all three ladies in there Newfound misadventures) just a suggestion. KEEP WRITING;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story. Loved the twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best

The was one of the best stories I have ever read congradulations and thank you

Jsexy69Jsexy69about 10 years ago
Book

Expand on this idea, make it longer (ha! puns), and I swear you'll have an erotic novel that'd blow (again, ha, pun) "50 Shades of Grey" out of the water!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

that was the best story i've ever read and I came 3 times, i had to read the story in 3 sittings

blankHatblankHatabout 10 years ago
Incredible

This story hit every one of my fantasies in just the right spots. It has become undoubtedly my favorite one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Bullshit twist at the end, but overall extraordinarily erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Simply amazing, this was a brilliant story, the end was a tad bullshit but other wise it was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Liked it a lot...

and I have to say that it's not the end I thought was coming.

dazzleredd41dazzleredd41about 10 years ago
loved it

i dont care wat anyone say i loved the whole thing even the ending because larissa really didnt have a soul so she couldnt sell hers and lillth got wat she wanted she wanted to get fucked like i said loved it great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HOT story

Contrary to what others have said I didn't feel the ending was bullshit at all, but rather the perfect twist. Love your work!

JayhargraveJayhargravealmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!

Loved this story, I thank you for writing a story that I can get lost in and forget about my own reality. I understand the category that it was submitted into but I would have added a few more fetishes, but that's just me talking. This one will definitely be going into my favorites. I would love to see this story carry on and see what happens next.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
Amazing indeed

But I don't agree with the post scriptum, your writing is beautiful, it's not just porn. And I think it is a pity to let it come out with some errors just to be quick about it.

I'd personally rather wait a little more and have it proofchecked (but not edited, it's good as it is)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Strangely great porn 5/5

Love the fact you take some time to establish you're characters before getting to the good stuff. Great read and massively turned on now!

wet_specialwet_specialalmost 10 years ago
Well done

This was hot, although after about ten lit pages of very hot writing, I found I lacked the patience for the nasty part at the end, but it's cool, one really has to be blind to not see that coming :-). What I really want to say is the story did indeed flow and it was a page turner, I almost never read so many lit pages in a sitting -- well, unless the author has already made an impression. This might be the first story I have read of yours, I look forward to reading more! Also, Lilith made for a delightful plot device, you really brought Larissa to life, Wendy was so hot during that first blowjob, and everything seemed to tie together -- the pheremones and the like, and a nice ending!

JessTaylorJessTayloralmost 10 years ago
Great story

I loved this story, had me horny so often, yes it is long but very worth perservering with. Thankyou x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awsome

I love the way you build your characters and how the little things continue to resurface and fit in the story line. I kept wanting more involvement from Lilith and eventually got it....great job weaving it in. My imagination was running wild near the end, coming up with possible spins on how it might end or continue. I was actually left wanting more of Lilith, wanting to hear that the way she caused Wendy and Gina to change was going to backfire and have the same effect on her. Just imagine the prospects and sequel of that! It truly has the makings of a looong sci-fi like mega story similar to one of my favs of all time from here (can't remember the title and can't find it anymore....something like Pea Pod).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING STORY...

You have a gift for Story Telling .Hang in there. Memory`s of some great porn from the 70`s . THANKS FOR A GREAT READ. xxx {E}..

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 10 years ago

What a story! Now I'm officially addicted to your writing, probably won't be able to sleep for a week..... Now, where's Larissa's phone #.... lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

I simply loved it! The characters were well developed, the plot was nicely implemented, and the action was described in very hot detail. To be honest I really felt like I connected to this story. Recently I've had sexual problems, real sex and most porn movies left me unsatisfied and rather disconnected. My sexual life is devoid of companionship and I feel that hole. Your story made me want to reach out to Larissa and seek some form of companionship because I legitimately cared about her character. I wanted to thank you for helping me feel better. -Alex M.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
Quite a pleasant read...

Not sure if I had any expectations but the most important one would have been enjoying it and that I definitely did.

Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done.

Fun, enjoyable and erotic fantasy. Also well written and nice pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Great story! Little too long in the setup but the sex was great!!! The twist of both Wendy and Gina having girl cocks surprised me, was kinda hoping Wendy and Larissa would become shemale-female lovers and Wendy would get pregnant. (Stories where shemales become Daddies really turn me on!!!) The twist of having Larissa dominating Lilith and fucking the hell out of Lilith was fucking fantastic, I was cuming in buckets!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My first literotica

I've never read porn before however I can say I loved your story so much I couldn't finish it in one sitting. Beautifully written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This was awesome. one of the best things I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you! Well done!

That was one of the greatest stories I've ever read! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You were right

About this bwing along story. It's a perfect story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Pls make a second chapter its good

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

But I won't lie, I would really have appreciated an opportunity for them to go back to normal under their own control this time; if they wanted too. But yes, please do consider a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Read

I read this during the work day. To be honest, I expected a quicker read despite the warning. I enjoyed it. The work of fantasy was fun and outside my normal reads.

It was exceptionally well written. The wording was playful, fun, and didn't seem fake. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I loved it. The lactating part was a huge turn on. So was the prodigious amounts of seminal discharge.And selling your soul to the the devil was a beautiful touch. Yes, this is begging for a part II to be written to show how her wider social set up improves and how she manages to get back to college and the work world while she lactates so profusely. It would have been nice to have also retained some pussy. Since this was all a fantasy, somehow it could have been arranged for her to retain her pussy too.

I have always fantasized about being with a shemale who had a full fledged vagina along with a decent sized suckable erect cock rather than a tiny clitoris so that she could fuck me in the arse occasionally while I could eat her pussy and suck her cock, suck her lactating tits and also be able to fuck her vagina and asshole And the biggest bonus would to be to have a pee hole just large enough to take my cock. Four holes for fucking her, two cocks between the two of us to keep our six holes busy, two beautiful knockout teats, two cocks to tickle ourselves pink - I would never leave my bedroom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Definitely one of the best written pieces I've come across in this category. Very well developed. I thoroughly enjoyed it, not only for the erotic aspects but the literary aspects of the piece. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That was amazing normally I'm not into some of the things you use in your righting but it has a quality to it that gives your characters so much depth that one's I start reading I just can't put it down until I've finished reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic work

I would love a follow up to this story, it was so hot. The build up to everything was worth it. Wouldn't mind reading what the girls are up to now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredible

This is the greatest porn story I have ever read. Thank You

Cabl3Cabl3over 9 years ago

A good read, I questioned some of the logic behind the faustian deal but suspension of disbelief right? =P Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

It was very hard for me to read this, for I needed to cum about two times Every page xD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!

very well put togther, great ending. keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Soul searching...

Hot, hot, hot!!!

She-devil Lilith needs to make a sultry return to collect other souls... maybe including the boyfriends in on this hot tgirl action. The story doesn't really feel like it's over yet. A great read with buckets of pre-cum and several earth shattering orgasms as I read along wishing it was me playing with Larissa, Wendy, Gina and especially Lilith and her pointed tail.

CuriousGentlemanCuriousGentlemanabout 9 years ago
Terrific Story!!

Love Larissa, great character! I identified with her awkwardness, loneliness and general anxiety around people like she has and that made her transformation and progression at the finale so, so much better!!

The story is so hot, would love to read another about these fine women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

First of this is good quality for free porn, some errors sure, but as you mentioned it's free. the story is porn for sure, the charaktergrowth is a little strange here and there... i would have played lilith more, as she mentioned there is a lot of background in this caracter. what bucked me the most was the change in larrisas tits, but that's mostly a kink of mine i guess... would have loved to see her getting to love the non existent ones...

but great thing all in all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5888 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...