All Comments on 'Momma Told Me Not to Cum'

by kandor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

wish i could get raped like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oh mommy

Wish she was fertile and no birth control so he could have gotten her pregnant

R M RoxingerR M Roxingeralmost 14 years ago
Nice pun!

I like the title you chose for this story, a pun on the 3 Dog Night song "Mama Told Me Not to Come." And I agree with the anon commentor who wishes you had the premature ejaculator impregnate his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

That ain't no way to have fun....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mother sitting

Reads great! Mom takes her boy toy son and uses him for gratuitous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ejaculating several times before mom got back was the answer!

I knew I last longer after each time I came, so the answer was to have my balls completely empty when mom got home. She opened the door and staggered into her bedroom and fell onto her bed. I walked into her room with my cock hard, and ready for action. She was drunk, but not asleep as unhooked her garters quickly. She opened her eyes and said "What do you think you're doing Anthony?" "I'm giving you what you want, so get ready," I said. Then I proceeded to tear off her underwear, and move between her legs, the head of my cock pointed at her target. This time I forced my cock into my mom's pussy hard, causing a yelp to come from her mouth. Before she could say a word, I was banging into her repeatedly. I freed her nice tits from her dress, and into my view. My mom came quickly the first time, but I never stopped thrusting into her. I fucked my mother with a ferocious stamina, and resilience, that she had never seen before. "Oh my god Anthony, you've never fucked me like this before, and neither has anyone else!" she yelled. I continued hammering into my mom's pussy like my life depended on it, the sound of flesh slapping filling the room. This is what you need isn't it, a big hard cock slamming into your pussy for a good, long, time, right?" I growled at her. "Oh yes Anthony, you're so big, so hard, oh god, I almost feel like I'm getting fucked by a train!" she screamed. As I began to feel my balls tightening, my mom had a second, longer, much more intense orgasm. "Oh my god, oh god, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Anthony!" "Oh yes, oh yes, oh honey, oh honey, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Then my balls erupted like a volcano on a hot summer day, shooting my cum into her shaking pussy in what seemed like never ending streams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Best way to do take control of her and rape her cunt and ass then tell you are not going out your staying here I will be fucking you and get you pregnant too

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope you got her pregnant not just once but four times keep her home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope got slut of mo knocked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous