All Comments on 'Dear Griffin'

by SAbitch

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Silent92Silent92over 10 years ago

Amazing as always. Beautiful story and well written, cannot wait for more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

that was so damn beautiful - it once more makes believe that things will turn out alright no matter how imperfect the circumstances might be.

<3

jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed it, although it felt a bit rushed to me, at the end, when compared to the slow build up in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i love your stories

I went tru all of your stories and i love your stile

So keep up with te good work

Really great stuff!!!

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyover 10 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed every word !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Special Thank You from a Serving Soldier

Yet another supremely awesome story with such engaging characters! Please continue to share the blessing of your talent and vision of our world so that others can see how much love, laughter and taking joy in life when you can impacts every Soldier serving their country near and far.

Thank you for making this day a little brighter and one day closer to home :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great ending

I'm glad the story ended on a happy note. Now why couldn't Dear John end like that? Lol. Well done, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Proudly South African...

You never dissapoint....:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good...

But it could be better. I wouldn't say that it's your best, but a great story nonetheless. It felt a bit rushed, but that's probably just me.

And all your stories tend to end with someone getting emotionally/physically hurt in some way or form, but gosh does it suck to have the main character screwed over like that. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please add more to this! I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!

Please write another part to this! I wanna know what happens next! Do they get married? Do they break up? PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER PART!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love, Heartbreak, Tragedy and Love Again

I've just finished reading this truly touching story of love and have tears streaming down my cheeks. Thank you for writing with the emotions you have. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
...please

...please don't stop baby girl omg these stories are fucking amazing I read all of them and have fallen in love with each and every character my fave being natalie and Ashley along with griffin just love it

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
SMOKIN!

What a totally awesome story, haunting and beautiful. A holiday romance that seems doomed because of their differences in culture. Torn apart by by betrayal, fate reunites them through tragedy. Griffin is a hero and a hottie, Scarlett a temptress _ together they are pure dynamite! LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this story ruined my life

It'd be great if you wrote another part to this amazing thing. as soon as i read that scarlet was engaged i had to put my phone down and walk away. it's intense so another part would be awesome and you could ruin my life all over again!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Awesome Story

To Anonymous who wants to know if they stay together, get married, etc. - It probably took months to finish the book, get it published and become a best-seller, then to be made into a movie. The premiere is probably close to two years or more from their reunion, and they are obviously at least as deep in love as before. It would be nice if they got married, doesn't really matter.

I hate to nit-pick again, but...

On Page 1 you say "I was barely able to stop my team from killing him" - that means you DID stop them. Then on Page 2, you say "Before I could stop her Veronica shot him 4 times killing him.

BugattiTBugattiTabout 10 years ago
So touching

You have always found a way to captivate me, this story is so wonderful sweetie. I hope you write more amazing stories. Thanks for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No need...

I don't think there is any need to write more about Griffin and Scarlett as some readers are asking. Sometimes a story will demand a further chapter or a sequel, and sometimes it will finish in exactly the right place. Dear Griffin finished in exactly the right place---I would suggest that anyone who wants a sequel can create one in their own imagination. There were a few construction and/or continuity errors in the tale but who cares about that? Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First...

...a couple of bits of minor criticism, points which I'm surprised your editor did not pick up. There's the not killing/killing of the Congolese kid who knifed Griffin. Then near the start of the story, you mention Scarlett's "thick Italian accent" and yet her English is not only perfect but idiomatic, unlikely in someone with a "thick Italian accent". It would have been more realistic if you'd simply made Scarlett an American. Okay, moans over---all I need say now is that this is a very enjoyable story and well worth the five stars.

mab4664mab4664over 8 years ago
Excellent

This is absolutely one of the best stories I have read on this site. Your character development is superb. I love the way you bring the two main characters together to begin the story. You have either spent time in the military or know someone very well who has. Unfortunately, I suspect that this story is happening for real all around the world today, or at least something similar to it. Keep writing.

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
AMAZINGπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

How can anyone compliment such an emotionally gripping story. There are enough stars to rate this heartrending piece of fiction. Thank for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Beautiful love story.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
outstanding

I have read some beautiful love stories on this site, but yours is one of the best ones and just goes to remind me why I joined this site, I wish I could give you more than 5 stars, this story also shows that there are some authors who can write thank you for your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As always

Beautiful story well balance not too steamy but it will leave you say AWWWW at the end of it. Whats better is that its not to long yet it turns out to be great. Write more plsyou have not written for sometime now...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can you do a SEQUEL

You haven't posted any new stories and that's sad as I love all of it. This one ranks 2 on my Fave as the Best friends GF still tops it but this is still so nice. I was hoping you'll find time to write a new one again. Part II perhaps. I love Hunter I think Capt SA is quite nice too.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Beautiful story!

I loved this story so much! Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brilliant

I love it

Maddie624Maddie624about 6 years ago
Wow

You did a wonderful job with these characters and I could feel every emotion that they exhibited. Yeah, there were some issues that needed further editing but the content of the piece outshined those issues. Very well done!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

The good lovely fantastic happy end is worth reading this tale ...... Unfortunately another terrorist, so called president or whatever of a state is turned crazy in his head corrupting power and started such a fucking war ....... We humans never learned in all the thousands of years of wars that there is no fucking winner just losers ...... Im sorry for this comment, but it makes me sad and helpless ...... You touched a delicate thin ice amd made it into a happy end ...... πŸ™

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Pretty damn amazing! The characters simply leaped from the page, and the illustration of their feelings was masterfully done. Thank you for a wonderfully entertaining read. Five Stars from me!!

okami1061okami1061about 1 year ago

You didn't say, at the start of Junky, but you *had* to have written that long before you published it.

There could be no other explanation of the tremendous improvement in storytelling and writing craft from that first story to this last one.

You were with us for such a short time, I only hope you kept writing and became a true published author. If you didn't … you should have.

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

A truly lovely story!

The emotions are so strong and so well presented!

The unfortunate separations of our service people to try to ensure peace and sacrifices that are made in their lives!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous