All Comments on 'My Sweet Ashley and My Boss'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a naughty wife.

Please keep it going!

GaryNylundGaryNylundover 10 years ago
Hot

We need more women like Ashley and Janice.

Bev59Bev59over 10 years ago
Love it

OMG I'm so wet, you did it, you lit me up like fireworks. Great job, now I'll have to go back and read your other stories. Xoxo Bev

CletisCletisover 10 years ago
a good start

Looking forward to how the evening ends and the days that follow. A conservative wife who foes crazy after a couple of drinks is a good story concept with lots of possible places to go. Looking forward to more.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
I see a DP and some lez fun coming

His wife gets carried away when drinking? Yes, a lot of women do. They loose their normal flirt but no touch rule rather quickly and act out what their nasty minds have always wanted. Their natural need for attention and have many males and females lusting for them. The long kiss between the women was hot and now that the young hot receptionist has french kissed his wife, she will push for more. Maybe get her tight wet pussy licked as the two work mates have a great DP with his wife. Yes, lots of twists and turns are open for this party. And cuckold left to only hand jobs, mostly his own. And to clean his coworkers cocks and her pussy and ass. And the fact that the big hung boss could have fucked her ass or pussy, but only unloaded on her back is a foreshadowing for her stretching out in later chapters. Now that everyone knows her weakness, even the young receptionist will visit for some wine and one on one strap on time. Cuckold has lost. Word is out. His wife becomes a willing slut after a few beers or wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
IN STORY A LOT HAS TO BE CONDENSED INTO ONE PAGE, BUT SIMILAR SITUATIONS HAPPEN TO HUSBANDS AND IF YOU ARE A VOYEUR HUSBAND YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN GET TOO PARALYSED TO ACT AS THOUGH YOU ARE HYPNOTIZED

i was not aware of my voyeur side until a perfect-storm event brought it to the fore and it took my will and rendered me mesmerized and unable to act. What hetherto was my nightmare suddenly became a dream come true.

It also was at a pool party where my wife and i were guests. My wife used to buy rather bold swimsuits from an Israeli on-line distributor. A rather successful real estate broker (a divorced guy) was openly hitting on my wife. He was the agent for the house next door. My wife and him disappeared for a while. People asked me where she was. It turned out she went with him next door & they showed up 30 min later, "... Oh, he just gave me a tour of the property... He offered me a job in his office... I told him i would discuss it with you but i feel like taking the job... He is nice and very funny..."

He was just the first boss of hers she slept with. Our marriage changed forever at the time but we are still together. We still have sex.

Call me a dick fuck if you want, but what turns me on the most is when we have sex after she was with a lover and i worship her body, kiss & lick every square inch of her skin (& cavities) knowing full well someone was there earlier that day and she enjoyed it. I know i am married to a "hot wife" but a TOTALLY GET A KICK OUT OF THAT. I have full sexual gratification only if i share her from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I LIKED THE STORY, FOUND IT VERY EROTIC. IT IS SHORT, SWEET & STRAIT TO THE POINT. IN MY NEXT LIFE I WILL HAVE A WIFE LIKE ASHLEY AND THE BOSS WHO (a) IS A BUTT MAN, & (b) PLAYS FOR KEEPS

The scene where the boss worships Ashley's ass before her husband's eyes is absolutely PRICELESS.

I gave the story a 5 [☆☆☆☆☆ (4.75/5.0 = 95%)].

I also read the comments & really liked most of them.

writemarksmith was smart to publish the story in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. Thereby he or she got some good & constructive feed back. Had the story been published in the Loving Wife category, the trolls would have called for Ashley & her hubby to be publicly executed by hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- [5- (4.6/5 = 92%)]! ❤, 👍👍, 😊!

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT):

"[My boss continued to kiss] my wife's ass, but was now more focused on her ass crack. I watched him tongue Ashley's asshole, something she had never allowed me to do..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
👍👍!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****! The story has so far got 146 faves out of 144,783 views, which is approx 1 fave per 1k views: readers LOVE this story & so do I!

Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

eatsheraftereatsherafteralmost 3 years ago

Great story, needs part two where his wife gets fucked by the other two. And of course, becomes the company slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really love it: 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆), ♡♡!

My kind of "husband's boss" wife sex story.

I will read Ch. 2 of this story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Anytime she finds a story involving a ‘wife’ and a husband’s ‘boss’ her eyes light up! She believes a young wife’s sexy ass is the best ‘asset’ in helping promote a husband’s career!

The most notable thing about your story was that both the boss and the employee (husband) ejaculated about the same time which, was awesome. However, they did so under completely different circumstances.

First, the boss shot his wad all over Ashely’s cute ass, while everyone – including the husband – watched. Then, he just pulled up his shorts and left the party. Ashley was left with her ass covered with the boss’s semen.

That was an impressive display of dominance by the Alpha male boss man. It showed Ashley’s and her husband’s submission to the boss – they both enjoyed it!

However, the husband ejaculated under completely different circumstances. His was via Janice’s (the admin assistant’s) hand, while he watched his wife, Ashley, get butt-humped by the boss. Then, Ashley said to both the boss and the husband, "You're pleased, right?" Ashley pleaded.”

Her saying that, right there in front of everyone, was a dead give away that she will become the boss’s partial or total slut! Great touch to your story. My wife licked her lips as she read that!

When my wife says, "You're pleased, right?" it let’s the boss know that I was the one who actually urged her to fuck him. So, I get called out as a total cuckold by my wife. And she also hopes she was a suitable lover for him, i.e., she’s willing to do even more to please him if necessary!

The result is: I’m a weak husband who doesn’t protect his wife. And my wife is needy and eager to please! Any boss knows that’s right where he wants to have his employee and the employee’s young, sexy wife!

Powerful men are naturally attractive to an employee’s young wife. So, it’s natural a wife would want to flirt with a boss.

Once a wife learns which men’s cocks to suck and which men to give her pussy to – her husband’s career success is assured! My wife squirmed in her chair as we read your story! She has been in Ashley’s shoes plenty of times!

We loved your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous