All Comments on '8 Days: Day 8+ - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can settle for 'everyone lives happily ever after'...

...rather than a 'reconciliation at all costs.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't finish any other stories after this

this serie told us you have waned into a WACC and RACC writer.

lihplihpover 10 years ago

I don't know what a "WACC and RACC writer" is (from previous comment), but it sounded derogatory - if it was, I couldn't disagree more, I loved every chapter.

Thank you.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGover 10 years ago
I think that you are doing fine...

Taking unfinished stories and putting your own ending to them is good,to me at least.

You did a good job with 8 Days. While I hope you keep working on finishing unfinished stories,consider writing one that is all yours.

I'm pretty sure I'll like it.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
No Suing

At least he found someone to take his mind off of his Troubles. and who knows he will never Make another"Deal"

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Fun...

...if ridiculous story. The way you morphed the circumstances of both characters was really quite fluid. The ending wasn't what I wanted when I started the story, but by the end it actually made sense. This definitely was not a RACC story as another reader called it.

The the other one asking about WACC and RACC. RACC is Reconcile at All Costs Cuckold. WACC is Wimp at All Costs Cuckold. Comes from familiar, if disturbing, story patterns in the Loving Wives catagory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good imagination

I felt you did a great job of finishing the story. It was interesting watching the direction the story went. Personally, I prefer happy endings and I think Damon was smart to go with Nikki. Keep writing. Not sure if you use an editor or not, but I also appreciate not being distracted with too many spelling or grammatical mistakes, as I sometimes see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked it.

Wasn't expecting that, but found the entire solution quite satisfying. I thought Lacey was going to win out overall. Key line that made it work for me was the discussion with bff, where he said his fiancée wasn't his best friend.

Happily ever after isn't always a bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great...

Really like how you capture the original and give it life!!! I've enjoyed all of your finishes todate and agree it doesn't have to end with BTB. That said, it makes sense to provide comeuppance where appropriate. Look forward to your next submission. Ta very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Relief

So pleased that Lacey didn't get trapped with this asshole!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 10 years ago
Good job

Nice fun tale of multiple ladies for our hero albeit a wee bit too unlikely that the entire list of his fiances girlfriends want to bed him... But thats ok, it counterbalances all the retarded gay cuck fiction in LW category. Especially liked the whooping given to stripper boy, made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One star end to a two star story

I'm not bothered by the fact this wasn't a btb story afterall our "hero" was alittle bitch so that didn't matter in the slightest no my problem was how he handled the stripper. Although he was undoubtly a worthless turd of a human being the fact that Damon needed two friends one of which was armed with a taser to talk with a one legged man who spent a week in hospital and only got out that day makes him the biggest pussy/coward to appear on this website. Also he tells him who he is so what does he think will happen that he'll take his beating and then disappear fuck no give it a few months to heal and then Damon will wake in the middle of the night to find his flat is burning down around him.

Unbeleavable stupid shit.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 10 years ago
Good job

He finished the damn story...finally

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn good story

Gave all chapters a 5 once I finished. Very good with making the complexities clear and interesting enough to keep reading. You are one hell of a writer! I did something stupid by changing my email address on my profile and I have been locked out of it. That's why I'm commenting as Anonymous. I'm "Claud137" and 2 of my stories are continuations of other authors works as well. I look forward to others you write in the future. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Finish

I agree and somewhat of a surprise ending based on other FTDS stories. Was hoping for a Lacey reconcillation, but it all ties. Too often the stories turn to a scortched earth theme. Looking for more happy ever after.

Good job!

SpecreSpecreover 10 years ago
You where wrong to touch this story

While I can sympathize with the idea of continuing abandoned stories, this is frankly insulting. If you felt the story should have ended this way, then you should have just written an original story. Judging from the way you continued it, I dought you would have liked it had DamonX continued it. damonx's stories are centered around the fetish, humiliation and sexual excitement that results from cheating. It's not about being a wimp or cuckold, his stories are ironic fantasies. You should have just changed the characters entirely and said it was inspired by the original. Your character is such an insecure douche bag, and on top of that you end it with him hooking up with the ugly girl next door. Oh, and what's this a double standard! Now he's the rolling around with two women? This is nothing but hetero wish fulfillment bullshit. You failed your stated goal and ended up writing a story about a wimp anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finally a finished story

finally theres a finished story not a year long to be continuesd bull crap. different ending but thats real life sometimes. the girl next door is ur mate sometimes. @specre at least damonx had the fucking nuts to finish the story if you don't like it then why did you keep reading it? If you want it different then write your own story be greatlful someone at least ended it you bloody git!

ABQDUDEABQDUDEabout 10 years ago
GREAT

wonderfully written loved the interplay of the group nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Personally, I think we saw too little of Nikki to accept her as the best choice, or replacement, if you will. But that's my only problem with the story.

If I were in the place of the protagonist, I would've been okay eventually with taking Lacey back and slowly building a new foundation for the future. It wouldn't have been without pain and it would have needed lots of patience from both sides, but it could have been better, because both parts of the couple would've been tested before their wedding and would have learned something for their future life together.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

The quality of your writing is exceptional. Plot and character development amazing. I was thinking reconciliation, but don't have a major problem with the outcome. After hearing all the details, I am not sure why he would leave her if he loved her. Once she was initially drugged, all bets were off.

The picture painted of Lacey just didn't mesh with what we heard about her from others (I.e. Jenna and Nikki). You did not depict her as conniving and manipulative. If anything, the whole event must have significantly changed her. She was sincere, remorseful, and determined to do things right after her mistake.

The most glaring problem was how he was able to forgive his friend, who was the reason Lacey was drugged and raped (let's face it, that is exactly what happened to her). And then he continues an intimate relationship with her? And he wasn't able to mend things with Lacey? Hard to swallow. Cale seemed more upset about what happened to Lacey than did her fiancée.

The one thing that sticks in my craw is her own reaction to her friends drugging her. She was not outraged.

Five stars and an instant favorite of mine. You took a shit story and made it a thing of beauty.

Winter2011Winter2011about 10 years ago
Brilliant

Had me worried in the middle but overall a 5

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I was afraid you were going to put him with Lacey in the end.

I thought the last time he was with Nikki before the cruise that they might end up together. Lacey might not have been quite as bad as she first seemed but was not nearly as good as she should have been. A good ending. Favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job

I'm not a writer just a reader and I loved it, great ending had me wondering till the end.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Never read the first story but was able to get the gist of it. Don't care how the author ended his because I can't imagine a more perfect ending than this. You are an exceptional writer and I loved how you handled all the details of this story. It would have been very easy to keep the 'rich' girls total bitches and the 'hero' a whiny, angry complainer. You resisted and wove a fascinating tale. Very well done

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it. Long read and time well spent. Thanks

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BOY-FRIENDS AND MATES

the 2nd biggest mistakes of their lifes. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

You had me wondering for a few seconds there but you let or hero get away from Lacey. Excellent sequel. What are the extra chapters for? I guess I'll check it out.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Second time I have read this FINE story, was not sure until the last that I had.

I have read several of your other stories, this one was the best. I was afraid that you were going to write Lacey back into the winning spot, thank you for not doing so. She was a lying, skanky, cheap, spoiled, rich bitch and did not deserve anything good but she did try to make up for it despite continuing to lie. The ending was really good in my estimation (and I am usually opposed to endings that let the bitch come out well). Thank you for bringing this to us. I'm an old man, somewhat perverted and have discriminating taste (if I do say so myself).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Congrats.

A mighty fine job.

a rare talent indeed.

i rarely ( if ever ) agree with the way you Finish the Damn Stories .

However , i salute your writing skill & willingness to bring closure to some awkward tales .

Thankyou (unreservedly) for making this site a much better place for all of us to Enjoy.

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved the story

Hated the ending. It should have been Lacey. It would have just felt right that way. This way seemed like things were going to be OK after Lacey was set up by everyone. I guess he wasn't a big enough man to accept that she had been screwed over by just about everyone they knew.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

No pig and no poke. Nicely done.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

I read damons story and was disappointed that he didn't continue it. I found yours and read the whole thing today. Well done. Lots of twists and turns. Lots of opportunities to go in different directions with different women. I think it turned out well. You satisfied this old man. I'm going to have to read more of your stories.

Archtec77Archtec77over 8 years ago
Thank You.

Thank you for a fantastic story. Fortunately I read it in one sitting and didn't have to wait in a series which was clearly a "page turner" for lack of a better term. The waiting wold have driven me crazy.

I was sooooo happy that he didn't end end with Lacey but I'm nevertheless pleased at how her character rebounded.

All in all, fantastic story. Thank you for writing it. It was a privilege to read.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HIT THE 8 TO LAY-EM STRAIGHT

use the 10 for a big fat hen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another trick ending 1*. Pretty typical for you.

You set the whole scene, the whole romance for reconciliation but invariably twist it at the end just for the sake of a clever ending. Reading the whole tale was thus pointless for me. Why not just break it off that very first night of the deal and get on with his life. The rest was just pointless other than to show what an asshole he was. He forgave Jenna and allowed her into his sex life but not Lacey....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 you have amazzing endings making readers think and love your stories

fuck you dear annony!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Petered out

It ent on long enough so my need for any more vengeance for Lacey faded aay.

Thanks for not RaaCing them though.

TrtrolesTrtrolesover 8 years ago
Good one

I liked this story and I am happy for all of them.

You need to search for more stories and make them a good one :)

sanser6sanser6over 8 years ago
Right ending

It was obvious that Nikki was the right one. Heart of gold, firecracker in bed.

She could call my Daddy anytime.

Very nice story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Lacey

I have no problem with him NOT ending up with Lacey.

While she MAY have been to some extent a victim, she did enough wrong on her own to deserve losing her man: the deal itself, the throwing Jenna into the deal after the fact, reneging on the virgin ass part, which was really the only reason he agreed to the deal in the first place, lying about her intent that her ass would be virgin, then killing him over breaking the deal regarding Jenna, which he never really agreed to, and which was now allowed anyway since she broke the deal with Brett taking her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great continued story

This is one of the most complete endings and a very good conclusion to the original story - Thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

This is a story I originally loved and favorited. Second time through and I see too many flaws. I just find all the characters unlikable and am confused by the ending. This guy was so abused by all these women and should have extricated himself entirely from the situation. Run from them all! Why was there this determination to have him be with one of these women? It was a presupposition of the author that this guy would not be alone. So he chooses the lesser evil? Was she that great?

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 7 years ago
Reread - post 2 years

This wasn't a bad story. Definitely not a story I will revisit again. The gloss is gone and revisit appeal is just not there for me.

Still, decent for a first read.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Ok

Lacey is still a disgusting, cheating whore. She was bragging about being such a slut for the stripper. No love there at all.

Glad he ended with Nikki.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
so so

I'd rather have lacey end up in deep shit , sorry treachery from females who claim to love you then rationalise their betrayl hits a nerve. even agree with his friend. better than the original author, tends to write gutless moron male characters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The guy was too pure and sweet

Just how much lying backstabbing and disrespect is enough?

It's like a RaaC without the getting back together. Planned,viscious disrespect speaks much louder than words.

TiredXTiredXalmost 6 years ago
I'm probably gonna get slack for this but...

I think Mc hooking up with lacey would have been a better ending for the simple fact of how much character growth she went through, but more importantly because everyone close to them seemed to have completely plotted against them, to the point of drugging her and paying someone to practically rape her, she was drugged twice during her infidelity, most of the lies the Mc hark on where due to these instances, she says at one point that she would have cheated but we don't know that for certain since she may have chickened out if not for the drugs she had been given. Overall this ending feels a bit forced and probably would have been better with the mc ending up alone especially since the schemers all got what they wanted in the end, a chance to sleep with the "perfect ' man and the dissolution of their to friends marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOOOOOONG

Great Novel to what started of as a short story. I appreciate a good solid finish that totally leaves nothing to the imagination but damn, I can't afford to take off two days from work to read a damn story. Turns out everybody gets plenty of pussy and dick and the only guy to feel sorry for is the poor bastard (male stripper) that was paid to fuck a slut and ended up going to the hospital. Everybody needs a fucking friend like Jenna right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I was worried. .....

VERY worried about the ending .

But, you pulled it off. Good job. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why

Would he trust Stacey in his life? He might have children and a wife he cares about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So glad he didn't end up with Lacey

Her character flaws were improved upon ,but you don't do vicious things to those you claim to love deeply without them being ingrained.

All she could ever hope for is an overlay of decency.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is a brilliant story! Long and a worthwhile read! 5-Stars!!!

I totally buy the ending and the fact that he ends up with the person that NEVER cheated or had any hidden agendas. She loved him for who he was. From the word go. She would anything for him and would allow him to do anything with and to her. Unlike all the other characters like his wife to be Lacey - total untrustworthy bitch! So glad he eventually got what she denied him - her ass but after that her ass was out-the-door! His friend for life Jenna - she disappointed him for she was the one who initiated Lacey's downfall. She schemed. The other friends was basically just his fuck buddies and he did it with them with no after thought just because they treated him so shitty in the past. When he landed up with Nikki I applauded! She was always going to be his! 5-Stars and one of the best o this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yellow Brick Road

You have a style. Free flow, gripping and a sense of romance, mixed with an edge that satisfies the beast in all of us. One word of advice... Don't compromise yourself and lose that style of yours, **It's utterly fantastic**. I enjoyed how you took us on that tour of gut wrenching feelings and that compassion of friendship. You had me pulled in different directions up until the end of the story and was pleased when the journey came to a close. Long and the short of it...you have a new lit fan. Thank you for the entertainment !!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Real good ending

Very enjoyable read, the twists at the end we unexpected, well done on the self discovery and heartache.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Happily Ever After

Great read. I liked your effort towards finishing a good first chapter that just begged for more. I thought chapters five through seven were especially effective in moving Damon to forgiving Lacey.

Chapter eight could have easily ended with Damon and Lacey reconnecting. You went further by choosing Nikki. The three-way with Jenna was interesting, but seemed out of place because of Damon's demands for monogamy.

I think you did burn Lacey.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Ok I buy it did see Nikki coming on strong and rooted for her

Others either way burn them or as you wrote

Long but good

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
Not a likeable character in the lot of 'em....

The premise of the original was dumb and this was worse.

The MC was just as bad as the girls.

By the end the only character I cared about was Lacey.

She grew. She relaized her stupidity. She tried to make amends.

And the whole everybody fucks everybody comcept is a little wierd to me.

Donna hates him but they fuck just to apologize for not liking each other??

Maybe I should try that with my mother in law. Yeah stupid idea. But it is stupid as a constant plot device as well.

argeelogargeelogalmost 4 years ago
5 stars ++

Some comments about this story are really stupid. I can't believe the ignorance of some people. I think you did an outstanding job on this and applaude and appreciate the time and energy you put into this. We miss you on this site and hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Didn't like how quickly Lacey moved on, and especially with one of his friends. I find that kinda creepy, would have liked if that bit was scratched out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Masterful

Like one of those circus performers keeping a dozen plates spinning at once. Helluva ride lol.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Had serious doubts and hopes and you nailed. Thank god for Nikki. One question though, none of the other hot girls at 28 had boyfriends or husbands?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
No need to apologize

The ending was perfect. Well done!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago
Great finish on someone else's lame story.

After all the lies were cleared up, and all confessed, I thought for sure Damon and Lacey would reconnect. The only thing not cleared up was the gym conversations. Should have made her tell the truth about that. I'm sure it would have been just girl talk bragging to make herself look good in front of her friends.

Cale and Lacey hooking up made no sense getting married so soon. a good buddy should not have done that and she was so crazy in love with Damon that she should not have married so soon. Cale should be worried. Had a feeling about Nikki and Damon but, still hoped for Lacey.

I read this story over a few days and was happy the way you were turning it. A bit let down no reunion of Damon and Lacey, but still a good ending with Nikki and Jenna.

You are known for your burns and we enjoy them. This was different and really good.

Please come back and write again.

Miss your work.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago
one more thing

One more thing...

Why didn't Damon walk in on asshole and Lacey and confront them in HIS bed when he saw them? Go in swinging and get them the hell out of his bed and home.

Maybe he would have seen she was drugged and put a stop to everything. No virginity taken at that point... But then we wouldn't have had this great story now would we???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you DrBeamer

With friends like those females who needs enemies?

Happy ever after? No chance.

None of them have any chance till they get themselves sorted.

Author took the storyline but no-one can make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Not even ftds.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Great story sequel, please come back, if you are alive, we need you.

hectarehectarealmost 3 years ago

Good until the end. No way he's with Nikki. I know this site all either/or, btb or raac. But that's not reality. Everyone starts out innocent and then life forces them I to a state of experience. A lot of people remain there, some bitter, some neither good nor bad, but it's not a stable state. Anything can happen to upset the equilibrium and the good wife might fail. According to some, the highest state of being is to achieve a new state of innocence after experience. Nikki is innocent with no real experience. Who knows who she will become? Lacy is innocent post experience. She's real now. Damon's a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fun fantasy and glad X was part of the cheating or I could’ve never even gotten to the point of friendship with Lacey. However all in all I liked it. A 5 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody in this story needs to be married, they're all to stupid and immature. Some stories should not be finished!

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

I laughed my ass off every time I read the word "fidelity" in this series. They all should have started a free love commune.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@ hectare, I think differently.

Yes, Lacey woke up to the impacts her actions had taken, and was truly remorseful.

Yes, she loved him. Yes, she deluded herself as to the causal factors in making the deal, and then carried on believing herself...

She learnt lots of lessons to be sure, but one thing she wasn't, was innocent.

While she was on the game with her deal, she still plotted to get all she could, while working to make sure he got left out.

In the end, she also at least recognised that the justifications were all shallow: she really wanted that big cock. She wanted to be treated like a slut.

She stood on that treadmill and said things that she meant at the time.

She initiated the conversation with the stripper about fucking him on the side after she got married.

So... she had the capacity to do what the hell ever she wanted, even if it was at the expense of the man she claimed to love enough to marry in a week's time.

What happens down the road when she meets some dickhead who puts stars in her eyes, when life with her husband had settled down to the ordinary every day.

She can think that way. Act that way. She's a known quantity.

At least with Nikki, he has no reason to doubt until she proves otherwise. He could never have that with Lacey again. Not completely. Not totally.

That's not someone you should choose to pin your life's hopes upon. That's not the way anyone should have to live

dutchcan2dutchcan2almost 2 years ago

I think it was one hell of a story and well written there were surprises all the way thru i think my expectations for outcome changed at every chapter and the end was another surprise

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐ At best.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

What a fucked up story... Only Nikki and Damon were the only normal ones here, but Damon had to make himself out as a bad guy as well. The things he did wrong were stooping to their level, even going thru with the deal originally and also what I said previous, made himself out to be a bad guy like the rest of them. He was not even close to their level. With friends like these, who needs enemies..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great ending! Everybody healed and happy 👍

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Great ending, I get the feeling I may have to reread it again in a few months because some parts I am still a bit confused by, I suspect it is more my dyslexia than your writing for that. The calling him daddy thing has always crept me the fuck out, probably some kinda trigger from being molested as a kid or maybe just an incest is creepy thing, I don't know, that and willing cucks are the only things that ew me out like that. Hum enough of me self analyzing, loved the story and the complexity of it and for the most part you explored everyone's motives and that's sorely lacking in many stories. I may be unusual here (was going to say, a bit of a unicorn, but that's a loaded term here) but the sex part of the stories I tend to skim over just enough to see the context mainly because many of them are just impossible with the current laws of physics and bio chemistry (ok ya pushed on those limits a time or 2 some of your BDSM play would have gotten you kicked out of my dungeon, maybe just a yellow card but 1 on 1 would work) yours was interesting and well-thought-out for the most part. I would love to see a continuation of the story I just have no idea how ya could without messing up what ya did, I guess if I could, I would have written something myself by now. Thanks for several enjoyable hours, I'll be heading back to find more of your writing after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW what a great last chapter. I was pulling for Nikki, since she was honest with him, and gave Damon her VIRGIN ass, and even told him repeatedly that she'd never cheat on him, because she loved him (had a crush on from way back), and the sex with her was incredible, and he loved that she would keep coming on his cock while he fucked her. And her having an orgasm while getting her ass fucked was something that surprised him, and he knew she was something special. At the time (at the end of chapter 6) I had hoped he'd hook up with her. And I'm glad they did get married. He had found his "soulmate".

I'm glad he left Lacey and the other bitches, as they weren't really helping them get back together, except Stacy, but then by that time it was done and he wasn't going to marry Lacey. He knew it, and just played them, until he found out everything.

I gave this series (the FTDS part) 5 stars overall, and 5 stars for this chapter. I really liked it, and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damon was nothing but a man-whore. Totally unlikeable. All his conquests were total sluts. Five stars ⭐️ for author’s writing prowess; two stars ⭐️ for content.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

I had hoped it would be Nikki.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No.

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I thought you ended it really well. Nikki was the only credible partner at the end, but I'm glad that you gave Lacey an excuse for her infidelity, even if it wasn't enough to completely forgive her. Cosy ending😁

DrgwngDrgwngabout 1 year ago

I am so glad the mc only said I do not know 627 times in this story. He did not know much. If he said it any more, it would have been over the top. I am so glad the mc was firm, unwavering and resolute, and refused to be manipulated by all the women , singly and in group conspiracy. If that had happened in this story, it would have been way too much to handle. Finally it is so good that he was a good guy, with strong self esteem and self respect, would have beed difficult otherwise…..

SunnyU2SunnyU211 months ago
terrible

terrible ending. Nikki was barely in the story.

Darkshooter213Darkshooter21310 months ago

GREAT JOB! I like the way that you made all the characters 3 dimensional. Every character had a flaw that closely mirrors real life. PEOPLE ARE MESSY! and how you protracted they was real and engaging. By the time you got to the end of act two, I was guessing how the story would end. And to have a B character marry the protagonist. JEFF'S KISS! Very good story telling.

Thank you!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos9 months ago

Other than Jenny saying he wasn't worthy on page 2...and telling him she wouldn't tell him anything the rest of the night...like uncalled for, and the insults. But that aside, I rather liked her towards the end after getting everything out there.

I am rat her ecstatic that he ended up with Nikki. She was easily the most likable character and she was so damn sweet <3 Jenna didn't deserve the olive branch at the end, but Nikki is just too good to be true and so everyone ended up happy :3

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

for someone who puts a disclaimer about no wimpy simp shit.. after reading 5 different stories.. I find that disclaimer hileriously wrong.. most of these male characters are emotional wimps.. if not simps with all their talk of love.. despite being wronged.. they all have low self worth, and put their woman above themselves.. sure they find a back bone.. but its treated as a special effect.. cgi.. with out much substance.. at the end of the day, a man who relys on his feelings, will find that they make him blind, deaf and dumb.. to reality. and that what male characters portray.. repetitively.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos24 days ago

I was expecting A LOT more from the surveillance tapes than just the dud that Jenna paid the stripper, because it literally changed nothing. It didn't change anything about Lacey's behavior pre or post the bachelor party, or the comments she made in the heat of the moment, or afterwards and it didn't even really change anything about Jenna because it was already known that they were not going to end up together because they talked about it. In fact, it was a complete dud and even the confrontation with the stripper (Brad?) was an empty balloon - it revealed no new information. In fact, it was such a let down that I just threw my hands up in the air and went, "What?! This is it?!"

<>

I stick by my original comment, this story was about 6 chapters too long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous