All Comments on 'Fucking My Ex'

by LuisSuarez

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Cushions on the table?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When my ex rings she wants money. come over and get it, if you want it. cant you just deposit it. no. So she comes over, she knows the drill, if I am giving her money, I treat her like the slut she is. today she arrives, short skirt, hose, not bad for a 45 year old, it also means she wants to borrow a couple of hundred, I know I am going to get her round arse. she asks, $400, you know where the bedroom is, ok, lets get it over with. She knelt, her dress rode up, sure enough, pantyhose with a slit cut out, I rubbed my cock along her slit and pushed, nice pussy, just like I remembered, I had filled it many times, she was getting into it when I pulled back, oh, do you have to, yes if you want the money, my cock positioned, relax and her anus spread around the head of my cock and popped inside, oh shit, get it over and done with and I fucked her arse. I pulled back, on your back, she did, and I popped it back into her arse, my mouth finding hers, I was riding her arse and she was responding now just as my cum coated her insides. I stopped, no please don't stop, don't stop what, silence, tell me, don't stop fucking , fucking you where, where, in my arse and I began fucking her again, her fingers playing with her clit until I felt her insides clamp around me. $400 paid, she would be back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous