All Comments on 'Shifting Hearts Ch. 06'

by Queen_Vicki

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
great update

can not wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
um are you going to finish?

Taking over a year to complete, are you going to finish? I'm not getting invested in sporadic posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow, I don't know how Russo is gonna redeem himself, he's behaving like he's find, binding her powers that he abused for years and making sure she can't use it against him. Hopefully he's gonna get into some real trouble which only she can help him out, only to find out that because he bound her powers, she's not able to, thus realising the damage he has done. What a piece of work.

LessGoLessGoover 10 years ago
So every male in this story is an unparalleled ass.

I am not rooting for any of these characters. I want to like Sallie Mae but she doesnt seem to have anything going for her. These people that "love" her are so mean and horrible or fly away, how can the reader get behind that? X is the worst alpha on the planet seconded only by his father. Even the omega was a jerk. I want Sallie to be infused with powers and wipe them all off the face of the earth, unless we are going with a overlying mysogynist theme and suddenly Sallie will fall in love with the jerks and realize she loves people treating her badly?

I like your world of supernatural beings. I was really intrigued with the first shifter. I hope there is redemption for the characters.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Xavier is a weak ass creature. Instead of going after his mate the right way he has his crazy demonic cousin force her to him. He forces himself on her knowing she wouldn't be able to resist the lust he envokes in her. I guess he will eventually realize what he did and is doing is not gaining him any points.

I think I like the new witch's idea to think positive. Sallie need to get herself together eventhough it is hard to do so and figure out how to best Xavier. Hopefully it will help with his cousin busy and out the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Strange mix of personalities..

really,,we have whimps that are alphas,then turn into bullies,and careless leaders,mates that dont want to be mates,that are childish...its ok,will keep reading,,and will check back in a few months,as that seems to be how often you update...maybe the cast will get their stuff straight...,it doesnt really seem to have much story line at all,,,,except she is his mate,and he has to force her to accept it,,,.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Interesting....

I believe I know who or what killed the werewolf. Interesting new witch in the picture. Will you finish this story anytime soon? Xavier does seem to be a too much of a wimp for an Alpha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it!

I disagree with them saying he's to much of a wimp to be an alpha. Loom at the way he acted in the beginning of this story and how he acts towards others even now. He still acts like a boss and in charge. He only acts different around his mate. Sallie brings out the softer side in him. He's acting like a man in love and I absolutely love it!

wildsoulwildsoulover 10 years ago
i completely disagree with that witch...

There is ABSOLUTELY no bright side or anything positive on Sallie part. I don't care how much you look at it from all the different angles. And trust me, I am a firm believer in things happens for a reason but this is ridiculous. I agree with one of the commentators, its hard to like the main character. She doesn't seem to have any redeeming qualities and she weak. I mean, I can understand her situation if she is a human.... but she's not. So that excuse doesn't work. Honestly she doesn't have to get her revenge by killing him or destroying his clan--nothing to crazy, just do it in a realistic way. I hope you don't get discourage at my comment or anything. I still believe this story can be great and the story looks like its only beginning. There still a lot of time for character development possibility...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Converted

I think Sallie's going to be converted to the power of love and positive thinking. It's just taking time and she's experiencing some traumatic stress.

Just my humble opinion :-)

Keep up the great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
typical

lemme guess the girl relizes shes in love with the guy and dosent care that he treated her like garbage and alls forgiven and well and the guy gets everything he wants and lives happily ever after the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
she needs now!

Please give sallie some powers so she could start taking these dogs to the pound. There's no way for her to keep going like this and not lose her mind...she needs help desperately! !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked up

The only way to save this story is to blow it the fuck up or have that shifter nigga save her.... This shit is fucked up how is turned out it started off good but now its gay... And how the fuck she got 2 mates if the one that beat/rapes and fucks any thing with legs ends up with the girl as a mate real fucking happy ending......... If u write a part 7 call it GAY if u fuck up again.... IM PISSED BULLSHIT RIGHT NOW ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Edit edit edit

You have an interesting story line. Unfortunately your stories are difficult to follow due to the atrocious grammar.

Please do yourself and your readers and either engage the services of an editor or take a course in grammar and punctuation.

I don't claim to be an expert however, your story reads as if written by someone with a fourth grade education.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please continue gotta know how it ends

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 10 years agoAuthor
Message from Author

I have some good, and bad news you guys. I will not be updating Dark Serenity. I don't like the story, and It's somewhat silly to me. Sorry to those who actually like it :(

I am also working hard on the next installment of Shifting Hearts, but due to me recently getting plagiarized I might have to keep it on my blog, or either post it here, & take it down. I really just don't know what to do about it,but I am pissed about it.I know that for a fact.I am also trying my hand at this new story that I am working on it's called Beyond Blood &War, that will be posted maybe next week instead Shifting Hearts, but I promise you I will get Shifting Hearts part 1 done, so I can move on to Jolenna, and Ermanno(spoiler: They are mates). But I am doing my best to get all of my work done for readers, but my life is so busy. Thank you so much for reading. I love you all, and I hope to see you again :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I tried, I really did...

However, I cannot read this crazy ass story any longer. You have multiple threads that you dropped in the later chapters, and I can't stand the main characters. I thought it would get better as you wrote more, and had different editors - it didn't even seem like they helped you at all. Good luck with your future stories, but I will not be reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
People need to shut up!

No one is making you read the stories so shut your mouths! Some of us actually like the story and want to see it continue!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago

I need to read more of this!

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyover 10 years ago
Hey Queen V,

I was wondering if you are planning to continue this story or if you have indeed moved it to finish on your blog. Please update to let us know. Thanks and Happy New Year! -Lisa

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 10 years agoAuthor
YES

I am. I will not leave my readers hanging. Right since I am out of school, and I am trying to focus on writing, and other aspects of my life full time, just know that I will have this story,finished before, or by August of this year, and I am even going publish it. So than you guys so much, know I that I love you guys very dearly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Disappointed

First of all I want to say that I think you are a great writer. Yet I can't help to feel that Sal is so weak I mean she tries to be strong but Russo has been such an asshole and Sal only feels the brunt of his ways. It's like he gets to be the victor ad not reap anything he has done all the while Sallie is only a weak human with no power and must submit to his ways, I was really hoping for a stronger heroine and for the playing fields to be a bit more even. :0(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please finish soon.

I keep checking to see if you have posted any updates. I really like this story and can't wait until it's finished.

thundersglorythundersgloryover 9 years ago
Still waiting

Love the story, and the progression of the plot and characters. There is still a lot left to be answered and more to the story. I really hope this story gets finished one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely love this story I just have to read it over and over one of my favorites please continue it can't wait to read more

AfetishlovaAfetishlovaover 7 years ago
Ummmm. . . update?

This is a really interesting story. I hope this is leading to some kind of witch/wizard rebellion with the wizards attacking the king and a were wolf mysteriously killed. I hope X learns his lesson and gets his a** kicked by a few witches and actually apologizes. Hopefully when the weres and vamps see that the witches won't be kicked around any more they will treat them with reepect. Also what's the deal with that shifter Roger. He was great until he ditched her. Is he ever coming back? Maybe after X gets beat up by witches Sallie could leave him for a while and screw Roger just to pour salt in the wound. (hehe. I'm really vindictive but X started it). Aoso I hope Ermmando dies. He's a real tool.

I hope you finish the story some day!

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiover 6 years agoAuthor
Update

There will be an update coming soon,along with other new stories that i am working on. Thanks, and much love to all of my readers. XOXOXOXO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm so glad you will be updating this. I was afraid it was abandoned. It's my favourite story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!

Loving the character development in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hope you are doing good?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have read this story 13 times! I am always on edge waiting for the next chapter. I am in love with this and can’t get enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous