All Comments on 'A Class In Psychology'

by AmberLion

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent indeed/ best grade...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic. Highly erotic. Great writing.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Truly sensational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is fantastic. You are a very gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A little Labor Day pick nit

A fun story! One thing though: it ought to be 'Priapic State' (state of priapism --> priapic state, a state of ecstasy --> ecstatic state). Not Priapis State. It is so funny that you ought to get it just right! 'Having been in a priapic state for a period exceeding four hours, Eric was in imminent danger of inadvertently putting out his own, or Alexis' , eye, or impregnating somebody's sinus cavities.'

Hope to hear more about the hijinks at this illustrious institution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb!

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, the settings, the characters, the dialogue, the whole damn thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New blood

I am a public reader on this site for the past two years, and have read many stories here.Yours is one of the better ones. If you keep writing great stuff like this you could possible become a legend on this site. Keep up the good work buddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jizztastic!

Sensuous, thoughtful, subtle gleeful sex haze humor... You should taunt prestigious adult magazine authors and teach them about mind fucking. I almost sprained my dick hallucinating myself into this story. You'll never have a shortage of friends!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Your style had me hooked from the start. Please continue to write.

pogomanpogomanover 10 years ago
Terrific story!

Thank you for your contribution. I'll echo a previous commenter and add my plea for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good start

keep it up we want a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just wooow, I´m speachless...

One of the best stories I´ve ever read!

Marv71Marv71over 10 years ago
Incredible...

This was truly one of the best stories that I have ever read! It would be great to have a sequel but, topping this story would be difficult. Please, continue to write more and I promise to read everything that you submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please

Pretty please

walkerlongwalkerlongover 10 years ago

This story is a lot like Alexis herself. Smart, sexy, never at a loss for a clever quip, and delightfully nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
soo hot!

Pleeeeeease continue this story, I would LOVE to keep reading! :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You tell a good story

And you tell it well. Keep up the writing. Smart and fun characters. Setting, actions everything was clear. A very sexy story. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You're right!

I'm convinced - fucking IS better than fighting!

Really great story and sooo hot.

dazedheroinedazedheroineabout 10 years ago

Best story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweetness

It was written by someone who likes women, lovely

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really a good story!

Thanks for sharing this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very, Very Nice!

So well written it takes you right into the story and you want to stay there. Awesome!

Lets have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write more

dAMN it!

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years ago
Absolutely brilliant

This erotic romance deserves every vote and comment and a permanent place in top ten Anal. Inventive and well written and I loved the fact that the woman was clever, beautiful and sexually confident. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was great!

This was downright awesome!

Your imagery was great. Pace, good. Characters were amazing!

I'm going to look for part two now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great development

TY for the great character development and the time you obviously spent planning and writing. Further adventures of these two characters would be greatly appreciated.

Rawmaster60Rawmaster60over 9 years ago
Ravished by Imagery

You story is worthy of the 5 stars I gave it and much more. Thank you for this story and the characters you presented us with along with the beautiful descriptive language that elevated the story above the normal here.

Truly appreciated by this reader. Continue for us all please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 *****

Now. I know what it is like to read a 5 star story! Congratulation,so AMBER LION, for constructing one of the most sensual teacher/student stories I have read on this site so far. (and I specifically search for them) I cannot wait to read more from you, Amber Lion. Please keep up the magnificent work, and you may have a fan for life!!!

ShowMeYourTeethShowMeYourTeethover 9 years ago

I'm always impressed when a story that doesn't contain any of my particular kinks manages to connect with me anyway. I adore the protagonist of this story and want him to be happy. You are an exceptional writer.

RodnBottomRodnBottomover 9 years ago
Excellent! Sex and Love in the Same Story---Great!!

Wonderfully descriptive. Very exciting. Nice work. Male and Female who would have thought? Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic fantasy

I do ever so dearly hope there will be a chapter 2......

Cap007CookCap007Cookover 8 years ago
Great.

I loved the story.

A sequel? Or more like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

You've got some talent. Don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW!!

PLEAAASSSSEEE WRITE A SEQUEL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the story. It brought back good memories.

During the summer before my senior year in college I moved into one of four three story apartment buildings. They'd been built in the 1950's and didn't have the amenities (no pool or exercise facility), but the rooms were spacious, the windows large, and you could walk to school. When the school year began a graduate student who had assisted the professor in a communications class I'd taken my junior year moved into the apartment facing mine in the next building over; there was about seventy-five feet between them. She was not the breathtaking beauty that Alexis is in this story, but was attractive and upbeat and she and I had gotten along. I helped her and her boyfriend move some of the heavier items in and we shared a few beers that night; he was a graduate student in a university in a school in an adjoining state.

I woke up the next morning, hit the head, returned to my bedroom, looked out the window, and those two were fucking. He was pounding her and she was on her back bucking violently, The blinds of their window were raised; I could see everything. A better man than I would have turned away, but I dropped my blinds, parted two of them, and watched.

The next morning more fucking then, as best as I could see, she actually deep throated him. On day three I watched him enter her anally. She was on all fours, facing the window, the pleasure on her face unmistakable.

They came over later that day, told me she wanted to rearrange some furniture, asked for help. In her bedroom we moved her bed away from the window while I tried to hide my erection. I also saw that the blinds, for the first time since she moved in, were down. Damn, no more free shows.

During the lunch they bought me to say thanks he told me he was heading back to school in a few hours. Once back to the apartment I hurried to my bedroom, hoping to watch the good-bye fuck, but the blinds were drawn. Later she walked him to his car wearing a new outfit and with a happy look on her face. Yep, they'd done it again.

The next morning I woke up, hit the head, checked the window, and saw my neighbor, blinds up, sitting in a comfortable chair, one we'd moved the day before, playing with herself. After several minutes she stopped, looked right at me, walked to the window, and lowered the blinds. I was thinking I am so busted, what is she calls the cops, and then saw taped to the outside of the blinds facing me, a file folder on which is written in big block letters: "BEEN ENJOYING THE SHOW? THE DOORS UNLOCKED."

I hurried over. The door was unlocked.

I learned more about sex my senior year than I think I've learned the rest of my life. She was wild, uninhibited, loved doing it in public places, and when her boyfriend was in town, well, he was always willing to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

Your write wonderfully! Pls do write some more!

Rainyday493Rainyday493almost 3 years ago

When you need 6 stars..

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous