All Comments on 'Shelter Ch. 09-10'

by random_librarian

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great characters, need more

You have developed 3 great and likeable characters but all that does is frustrate me that the chapters are only one page and weeks between being released.

You are teasing me like my first girlfriend. :)

Well done, I guess

random_librarianrandom_librarianover 10 years agoAuthor
Timing

Hi everyone,

I hear what y'all are saying about timing. But in order to make sure the installments show up in the right order, I wait until one appears before submitting the next. For example, I submitted the next chapters on Monday, after this one appeared. Now, when the next one actually comes out... Well, it's kinda out of my hands.

That being said, it's really reassuring that my readers want more ... right ... stinkin' ... NOW! I'm guessing that means you're enjoying the story. After all, who demands "I hate this, but dammit, give me more of it!"?

So, the next installment is in the pipeline, I promise.

Thanks,

Rusty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Less is more

I understand your comment about wanting things to stay in order. BUT, when you are submitting a ONE PAGE update, every 7 to 10 days, it's gonna make people give up on your writing. It's like getting jerked off, and just as you're getting close, they stop.....And then start up again in a week.

MAKE THE SUBMISSIONS LONGER if you're going to keep to this formula....It'll keep more people interested longer....

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
Good,,,but still just a PAGE,,,

The one page you put out once a week or so is very good,i enjoy the plot,but,really need a bit more to keep the interest,outside of a 5 minute read..a real CHAPTER,,,or at least 2 pages,(3),sure would be nice,,,keep up the good writing,will check back next week for the next page...

frazodfrazodover 6 years ago
Reading after completion

This is very good. I am enjoying this romance. It fits the category perfectly, and you have done a wonderful job with the characters.

Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandom_librarian@random_librarian
49 Followers
Ready to change the narrative

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shelter Ch. 07-08 Previous Part
Shelter Series Info

SIMILAR Stories