All Comments on 'Who's Your Daddy?'

by Bacomicfan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Simply the BEST!!!!

This is am awesome piece of work and I hope you keep it up my friend, never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
awesomeness

Great story love everything keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you for the last note

I recently got cheated and used - now I feel so giddy an happy that there really is someone out there. This was so what I call 'AWESOMEEEEOOHHH'. Don't stop writing, thanks for spending this time writing erotica @Literotica. You rock, keep up the good work and i you have found your soulmate, take your own advice. Don't ruin it! If you haven't, don't worry either. Someone so professionl in literature will be greatly admired - whether its erotic or not.

Thank you ^~^

From Charlotte§®

Btw the last two symbols were purely random lol. ™¬`§®©

--

Sent from my iPhone

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes!

Have never tried the strap on, but I love eating and sucking and finger fucking my man's ass.

We found each other, perfect matches sexually... But I'm married and my lover did indeed do something stupid to ruin it... Pressed me to leave my family, which started a series of events that led to our demise.

Miss his ass...his golden cock... And the kinkiest mind I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Never ever have I had better sex... And never ever have I eaten ass before or since. Thank you for your story.

BigBadJake40BigBadJake40almost 8 years ago
Ass play!

Really enjoyed this well written and definitely hot story.

While I'm definitely not as kinky as the guy was, I do enjoy having a finger or two up my ass, when getting oral or hot sex,

I did love it when an ex girl friend surprised me with that pleasure. Not sure if I could go the 'strap-on' route, but after reading those and especially this story, maybe I may succumb to that temptation, especially with a woman like her,

The "Daddy" and Baby girl scenario just added to the hotness of this story.

Hope to read more of your writing Thanks for a hot fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Either NOT new, or ripped off.

I read this story years ago, its either not new or flat out ripped off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just as hot as the first ice i read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

egg-sulent

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I found him, my sexual soulmate. But I fucked it up before we even met because, like anonymous below, (seven years older than this comment), I am also married. No other man can turn me on and make me want to share the things I do with my sexual soul mate. Even the same act is not the same with someone else. He is genuinely passionate about the same acts, the same scenes, the same kinks as me.

My body loves him. I am obsessed and the passion is mutual but we can't be together. I wish I had understood myself sooner and believed that a man who shared my kinks existed. I would have made different choices. Now feel like I have missed out on the man who could have been the love of my life.

Instead I stay with a wonderful man who I chose to commit to. A man who by no fault of his own can not provoke the same passion in me. I try to be a good wife but I ache for my soul mate all the time. If you're a young reading this - don't settle, it's true someone out there is just like you and wants the same things.

There is nothing like being free and able to love the kinky fucker who wants exactly what you do, the positive impact of lasting sexual compatibility on a relationship is precious . Sexual connection is an important component to most romantic love. Happy long term relationships are usually couples that have great communication and sex. Don't sell yourself short.

For me finding my soul mate was a crushing process, because as soon as I recognised what he was to me, I knew I could never experience him fully. I can never give him the love and attention I desire to. Being with someone who has exactly the same kinks, who embraces what I hide from everyone else makes me very loving, it's so intimate. There's nothing to be ashamed of or to hide. We all deserve that.

If you made it this far on my long ass comment, thank you. I wish you a lifetime of great sex with your sexual soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've been reading Literotica for years and honestly this is my favorite story I've read. Amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous