All Comments on 'Jane's Folly'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot

He's an asshole but it was a hot story. I hope she didn't get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Boring

I read the first 1/3rd. Just total nonsense and impossible garbage.

It would be nice if the author would at least make some attempt to put some realism in the story instead of crap that never has, never could, and never will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lame on so many levels

jane, "oh, i am a weak woman, i see a cock and must be fucked by it!" no one is that weak.

supposedly she didn't want it, he was FORCING her, she gets him off and out the door - and did nothing? no locking/blocking door, no 911, no screams of RAPE?

she seems to me to have totally WANTED this, and was always just acting all the time. it is so fake.

really just another slut wanting to cheat on her fiance and get inpregnated before her wedding day. (and probably for years after also)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Job

I am one who finds the illicit impregnation adding to the story. More of this type please.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Enticed Breeding

This story is indeed erotic. Please continue it with her getting preggie so she can go through her wedding with a growing 'tumor' her belly that is not her husband's seed. Women in general are little more than human cows and whether or not she is married to the baby's daddy is immaterial. A cock is a cock and a cunt is a cunt without any explanation as to who is married to who.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
disguised moronic rape

You can't write, you can't spell, and the only way your character can get a woman to fuck him is to get her drunk. Wonderful..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
JUst read this.

I impregnated an old girl friend just this way. He's raising my son now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To be continued???

I HOPE NOT IRISH "ASSHOLE"! Wait ... I have a better idea ... Go "CUCK" yourself ... FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Wrong category

This story should actually be in Non-consent. If someone is too drunk to control themselves, they're too drunk to consent. Plus Jane is not married, so she hardly fits the definition of a wife. She tells Jake "no" explicitly at several points during the story meaning he raped her. Regardless of whether she orgasmed or not, she did not consent...so the story is in the wrong category. Now, let's talk about grammatical errors shall we? Here should have been hear. Inhabitations should have been inhibitions. Janey is surprised to see him despite his mother explicitly telling him, she'd told Jane he was going to be there. All in all, a pretty poor effort and a mislabeled story. I gave it 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
idiot readers

Every comment so far are just idiots. Its a fantasy tale, if it be real or not, it happens in ones mind, so its just a fantasy story. If he wants his woman to be a drunk, cock craving slut, so be it. Calm down.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
I agree

...with the comment this should be in "Non-Consensual". Under most state laws, whet Jake does would at the least be sexual assault, and could go to rape if the DA was in a bad enough mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tumblr gtfo

Excessive moralism and manufactured outrage. What is wrong with you people?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So a rape story with dogshit grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I find it hypocritical that people are finding outrage over other people's "outrage" (ie: difference of opinion).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Absolutely amazing! He should’ve filmed her with his phone, so he could blackmail her into his bed anytime he wants.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous