All Comments on 'Sunny Daze'

by RejectReality

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Mark737Mark737over 10 years ago
Hot!

It worked on me! I know the majority of stories on this site are fantasy. But I find it a turn off when writers give their characters huge breasts or baseballs bats for cocks. You didn't do that. I love small perky breasts anyway. You left the rest to our imagination. I liked the drunk driving tie in. Its on my pet peeves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

but for the confusing, "and I had just the first-person shooter to provide it waiting in my room."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun

I enjoyed reading this and realistic. If you made this into a series I wouldnt complain :)

bananapantsbananapantsover 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmm

Good story, good writing, and very HOT not nesisarily in that order.

prop69prop69over 10 years ago
Awesome story

Good story line with Sunny being grounded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what's next

It was good and I would like to know what happens next when his sister joins him at college? So please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just the same....

The story wasn't bad, but this premise has just been beat all but to death. Not the fault of the author by no means, many stories are variations of the same basic ideas that have worked in the past.

Incest is one of the more, if not the most, far fetched category here and realism does have to be suspended to enjoy the stories. We all have the cliches we like and do not like.

For this reader the concept that a normal brother/sister relationship can be changed by some time apart and sis blossoming is just one that causes my eyes to roll.

But the writing was good so gave you a four.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a great story .I hate playing the guessing game so please write more on these 2 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.

This is what I hate about the 18-Only rule here. No eighteen year old is going to be babysat or watched by a sibling. If the sister was 16 or 17, I would agree. Hence, it makes the story awkward... which isn't the authors fault.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

To anonymous ( "Excellent" ) I meant to insert an actual game name there, and have him head to his room to lose himself in the game, but the plan got lost in the shuffle LOL

And anonymous ( "Just the same" ) A 4 for a story that made you roll your eyes, on what you considered the strength of the writing is fine and dandy with me :)

To everyone who has or will comment or favorite, you have my thanks! The feedback really is the fuel that keeps me writing.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
When being grounded isn't a bad thing

They'd never get any studying done at college if they were roommates.

Great story, and good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
good story

nice build-up, hot sex, cute couple, well-written, thanks

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Damn!

This was one of two INCREDIBLY HOT stories ivre read on here just today, both of them new. I don't know which one I liked better because they were in completely different categories and took totally different approaches. But I can tell you this was one of the best I've ever read on here. The way you eased into the story and let things unfold slowly really added to the turn-on when the big moment finally arrived. The unlikeliness of this in real life and what one reader termed as overused cliches don't make it any less hot, and you did an excellent job writing it. Good luck in the contest.

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Good One!

That was one great story .I really hope you plan to do another part .Keep writing and hope you do good in contest .. dutch513

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 10 years ago
Awesome

Maybe it's the buzz I have, but most likely the writing. We had "accidents" because swimming. I have 3 sisters and I naturally had sooo much trouble learning to swim! I liked the story, I forgot to roll my eyes, but the sister would be rolled.

RS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really liked it!

You could easily turn this into a multi chapter story & continue it as they go thru the summer & into college as roomies.

GOOD job!

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
dazed and confused

Did this guy go to school and not come back for three years? That's what the story seems to imply.

RejectRealityRejectRealityover 10 years agoAuthor
To Mafia_Patriarch

It's never stated in the story, but my notion was that he was so wrapped up in classes, his girlfriend, and college life that he may have come home for Christmas or something once or twice, but I had the idea in my head that his mother had very strict ideas about what a "family holiday" was and that the formal dress code would have kept the changes in Sunny hidden.

Sorry it pulled you out of the story. Explanations aside, if it kept you from fully enjoying the story, it's a failure on my part as the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

u should make more of this 1 it rilly good i would like to read more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another very interesting story

The premise was not only possible, but plausible as well. Sis was being "babysat" because of her error in judgement "drunk driving" and was being punished. Parents wouldn't want to delay or cancel a trip; nor would they want to postpone her punishment while they were gone. A personal friend had died previously, but sis hadn't really thought about it, as many youngsters don't "until it's too late".

I really liked how sis was so obviously seducing her brother with the teasing and unchecked masturbation; and wasn't trying to use it to get him to reduce her sentence 8~)

Your 3rd Incest story that is completely begging for sequels... DKP

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years ago
Very Well-written

Excellent writing and plausible scenario. I don't, or try not to, judge on subject matter so of course this is a '5.' But I would be a lot hornier if it had been his step-sister. Or next-door neighbor, the annoying little snot that suddenly turned into something edible while he was away. I guess incest is just one perversion I missed out on. I pretty well have the others covered, though, so I guess I'll survive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good with one exception

Since the premise is both Sunny being grounded for drinking and driving and his suffering from losing friends to a drunk driving crash, it doesn't make sense for him to be knocking back 4-8 beers; it sends the wrong message to Sunny and it's not consistent with the idea that their death hit him hard. The rest I can buy otherwise. Having to babysit her is possible and most of her behavior is possible because most of the behavior does sound like a younger sister (the pouting, the buttering up)--except she's amped up on hormes--but I can buy those gyrations too. Very solid 4 and had you made him not be the drunkard after the obvious reason he shouldn't be, it would have been a 5.

RejectRealityRejectRealityalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Fair enough.

To me, there's a big difference between drinking and drinking & driving, but I can understand how it might pull someone out of the story.

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Loved this !

A second chapter coving their college days would be nice ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely fucking awesome! :) Wowzers, hehe. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great read

Very well written, is there a sequel?

john1069john1069over 5 years ago
Chapter???

Loved it, Sunny sounded so sexy...hope you have another chapter or part 2 soon..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I wonder if he'll ever think to ask her if her bikini slipped off, or if she took it off, hehehe ;)

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Good story

Yep, liked this one. Well written and good story line. It had a nice fresh feel about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story line

It was a far cry cleaner than most. Believable, sensual, without all of the dirty name calling and such. Very good.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

well written keep up the good work.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

I keep saying Fantastic.

This one goes up at least one more click. Fabulous!!

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 1 year ago

Very good story for us romantic, vanilla guys. And let me tell you something, genuine vanilla is not one of the highest priced spices for no reason ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRejectReality@RejectReality
4245 Followers
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. My stories are not meant for those who seek complete reality, which I assume my pen name should give away. In my little world, there are no STDs, unless necessary to the story. The weird exception is the rule when you step into ...