All Comments on 'Irene's Seduction'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Saw Your Warning as Well

Gee aren't you special. Pretty standard cuckold story for this site anymore. Question? In what world is this erotic but to a few fetishists? Sorry Just don't see it

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 10 years ago
The new standard for cuckold stories ...

...the new guy takes over the wife completely. This theme started in the last year or so; maybe those who write is this genre can find a new ending

It would be interesting to see one of these masochists - why else would they subject themselves to the abuse they get fro ANON - try a story based on one of those many articles on 7 or 10 or 15 rules for the open relationship

ANON won't like those because hubby gets all the pussy he wants at the same time wifey gets all she wants - win-win, as they say, and ANON all agree that every LW story has to end with burning the bitch at least figuratively

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a totally pathetic piece of crap tale.

Only very, very, very sick authors would even dream of writing, let alone post, such sorry tales. Authors such of this one need to institutionalized for the extreme mental and emotionally ill people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mr Morant

I love you sanctimonious creeps who rant for three pargraphs about what ALL ANON people feel and think about these type stories but never really say anything about the way you feel about it You sir are the definition of TROLL. I used to log on with a moniker and stopped because of the psycho emails I was recieving.I don't vote on a story like this for several reasons. One being it probably belongs in another category and secondly I find it almost funny it is so unrealistic. Does this really ever happen in real life? I know the story is fantasy but...... Come on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well written

Gave all four inches of this cuck's penis quite the woody. Nothing compares to that first time where rubber meets the road or in this case tongue tastes another's seed. Unlike your friend Oscar, as I feverishly licked my wife's sex the taste, smell, and especially the texture (that gummy coating inside one's mouth) of her lover's deposit ended up with me spurting stream after stream of cum all over my abdomen. As for my wife my acceptance or should I say embrace and my tonguing gave her an orgasm she still talks about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is

a non erotic catagory on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Honestly Believe....

That some authors post stories like this to get a rection regardless of how inane the story plays out. Congratulations you seem to have succeeded. Have a nice life Oscar. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good and not so good read.

The descriptions of the sex were good and stimulating, but the humiliation and wife's control are not. I can see, and have lived a wife sharing lifestyle, but it needs to include respect between each member of the married couple. Happy sex is fun sex, but a controlling bitch wife won't work with most men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Like I've said before the sick freaks have to have either incest or cuckoldry to get off as everything else is just to vanilla for these depraved perverts. You little cucks can bitch about my statement all you want but 99% of the world will agree with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry stories of the mentally ill arent eroltic

put it in gay or fetish or if you use the race card, IR

and remember any woman that would do that has no love, no respect, and no feeling for the azz that pays her way in life

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fetish

this shit belongs in fetish as cuckolding is that brand of f-word!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please stop writting

give to the world a favor dont write more

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
Fetish.

Read enough LW stories to know the difference.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Wrong end of the stick

It never ceases to amaze me how like children some of us are. You tell a kid something is hot they put their fingers on it to see and get burnt. Is it the same with anon's and cluck stories?

Anyway I think that this is an anti cluck story, if anyone was contemplating that lifestyle then this should serve as a warning. Be careful what you wish for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Whether a cuck knows it or not, it is the submission he usually desires and the wife knew it. What a great relationship when hubby and wife get what they want.

Had to laugh at your foreword as I knew it would stir up the republican trolls. Just like Congress, they hate everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As most anons stated - quit submitting.

Author - read your warning - appreciate the heads up but really, put this garbage on that cuckold site where those faggots/sluts will appreciate your writing talents.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Oscar, Oscar, Irene's a beautiful wife

Get a grip pal. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry

I don't see anyone in their right mind letting the Alfa Male keep hold of the key and never having any sex with his wife again. The wife pursued the opportunity to have sex with someone else which hubby was partially responsible for but the Alfa Male took it to a new level with the chastity device never to come off and the wife going along with it. Don't see this marriage lasting long since it is based on a true story and see major problems within the family dynamics especially with the two daughters getting older and notice what is going on. Hubby should just dump the wife and move on as she is only thinking about herself and all the pleasure she can obtain. Nicely written but only see a rocky road ahead.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Anon - "Sorry"

Agree completely. Divorce will be the only option. Yes the hubby screwed up. The wife went to far. However, I think she was already on the way to cheating before hubby's push. Now his life will be hell if he stays. Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it in spades!!

1 for the story and 2 for the writing. Overall still a 1. That's the way I see it. BTW. Hubby is a moron!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I Love the First Paragraph

Written by a paranoid schizophrenic. Hate your readers and then want them to read your story. Okay? Dont usually comment on cuck stories because I dont undertand most of them. Humiliation and degradation by the person who is supposed to love you more than anyone? Does that make sense? Never have sex with your wife again? Really? Have your penis locked up with your wifes lover holding the key? This makes perfect sense doesnt it. Sorry. Not on this planet. So you were right. I will give you the 1* that you asked for and so richly deserve , Congrads.

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Simply Why?

While I do not like cuckold stories you did warn and thus I appreciate it. So two questions I have: (1) as a more mundane question, why was this guy forced to use a condom after they were married. Considering that later in the story you reveal the wife had gone on the pill; and (2) is there some cuckold theme basis on this site that only guys with small penises will fall prey to becoming a cuckold. Seriously?

I have yet to see a valid cuckold story address the psychological elements of cuckolding. Loving Wives (emphasis on loving) will not suddenly cuckold their partners without some form of valid reasoning and trust me penis size (excusing the pun) would only be a small & distant contributing factor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

This cocksucker doesn't deserve a comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Illiterate?

I think you're referring to yourself. Read your stories and then ask yourself that question. Be glad to help you out......1* to bad there isn't anything lower.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 10 years ago
Hated It

Hated the entire premise of total denial of the husband and the humiliation and subjection of the husband to Len....nothing of redeeming value in either the characters or the storyline.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Honestly

She might as well set him free and, divorce him for Len; nothing, no love in this wife or marriage. Ridiculous story & concept; someone should get a .22 to the temple for this one.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Interesting to note literacy is dependent upon enjoying cuckold and humiliation stories. I'll lay down 1* for being a self-righteous ass and offending readers before you even start a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As requested

Didn't read and gave it one star.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 10 years ago
once again

I liked it. Well written....not too long, not too short. I will watch for the further adventures of Irene and Oscar. To all the morally superior (pornography readers) .... you were warned in the first paragraph that this story involved cuckoldry. Just because you can't understand the fetish doesn't mean others who do are any less human than you. If you don't like the subject matter, don't read the story. But we all know you like it....you're just too phony to admit it.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wannabecucks are always looking4it

cuckings, cuckolding, creampie-eating, you name it, if it has to do with cuck-life they are looking4it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well...you never said this was going to be a good story.

But I didn't think was going to be this bad. I can understand a cuckold, I don't agree with it; but I get it. What I don't understand is why he would willingly agree to wear a chastity belt with ZERO sex. Not even jerking off. Honestly, explain why he would castrate himself like that? Why not just get a divorce because that's what this is, a divorce. Why not just divorce him and take half his crap AND still get Len?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nitro

You are the quintessential Literotica pompous turd. Go back to your mothers baement she didn't say you could come out. Like you said in your rant This is a FETISH. Therefore it should probably be posted there. Now guess what dipshit Everyone who comments here ha s just as much right as you do dipstick.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Bravo

Well done, well done. Cuckold pushed and pushed. He had told her, begged her, got her to dress more like a slut he wanted her to be. Now, he is shocked? LOL Love to have been there to see the look on his face. When he sees that she is now in control of her body and her pussy. That now that she has had a real man fuck her with a real man's cock, she will not go back to little 4 and a half wee wee. LOL Do you blame her cuckold? This was your idea. What did you think would happen. Sounds like her stud lover is a lot like me. I make it with the wife, fuck her deep, stretch her out, make her cum again and again. Bust my load and flood her pussy. Then in only 15 min or so, I am so ready again to fuck her tight pussy. The one that use to be tight for cuckold. lol As soon as I have her hooked, and they all get hooked, I cut off cuckold other than clean up duties and any tasks that his wife and my slut require from him. Chastity is often involved and he is better off that way. Oh he gets milked once a month to empty his small balls, but it is chastity 24/7 from there on. One thing you said the stud said, that studs do not share pussy. Well they do not share it with cuckolds. Wimps. Sissy boys. They do share it with other real men studs. I cannot wait for chapter two. Bet our cuckold will soon learn to suck and clean cock. Maybe even suck and swallow a hot thick load from the source.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
terrible crap

there is a bozo called Nitro who says some don't understand about this fetish, I wonder if he came out from the wrong canal at birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4.0 Stars

I flip flopped between 3.75 and 4.0 a couple times.

Moderate arousal value. Generally well-written.

However, Oscar and Irene are both lay-downs. Too easy. Weak on character development, but then it was only a one-pager so there were time restraints. The aftermath of conclusion is similar to that of the fast jerk-off session of a teenaged male. Most teenaged males are quite virile, and it doesn't take much for them to get off and blow their loads. Is that the audience here? I certainly hope not, but judging from many of the comments here, I'm not sure.

Here's the thing. When you get a little older, the *mind* becomes the biggest sex organ. The mind can conjure up some truly remarkable foreplay with arousal levels that include a drooling, throbbing cock. And if you're an experienced cuckold or a long-time wanna-be, there's an excellent chance that you've already been pursuing the ultimate orgasm. It's like a seductive drug. Before you know it, you're hooked. Everything else on the physical/sensual level becomes secondary. Unlike drugs or alcohol, however; the orgasms grow *better* over time. They eventually become, well; quite remarkable. So bittersweet, in that most women can't provide that level of sexual pleasure anymore. However, is this any better or worse than any other addiction? At least it doesn't damage physical health over time.

Taking the above into consideration, if you're going to invest your time writing a story like this, why not make the characters interesting by developing them a bit? You don't have to write a novella, but include more emotional conflict. Get inside the heads of these characters. Much can be done in 2.5 - 3 pages. And if it works, you can always add subsequent chapters.

When Oscar realized that all his previous cuckold fantasies had him in control, but he would have no control over the newly formed cuckold triad, that was very good. But he folded way too easily.

BTW... just ignore the bigoted conformists here that obviously have nothing better to do with their time than shit on those who have different experiences and pursuits in life. Bigots act in fear. They fear encroachment. They're afraid that if they don't do something to stop us; over time, they'll be more of us and less of them. No different that the middle-class rednecks dealing with blacks moving into their neighborhoods back in the 60's. Same principle.

Anonymous One

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why, oh why did I start reading this?

...since I don't like wimpy husbands?

It was my error for stopping here...

Hopefully, in his next story, the author

may write about a good husband with

a normal dick and a SPINE.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
You asked the wrong question

You asked "Why would a woman go into the arms of another man?" Well that one is easily answered. She's a slut and a liar. She has decided to ignore her wedding vows and cheat on her husband. She has decided that things like love and respect for her husband are not important. That's why she's a cheating slut. No. The question you should have asked was "Why would ANY man, at any time, want to see his wife have sex with another man?" The simple answer is that no man with a shred of pride or self respect, with any real love for his wife, would want to see that. So you make up this crap in Literotica and pass it off as fiction. It's implausible and unbelievable, like this story. But sometimes people get it right. I refer you to a story written by Laptopwriter entitled "He said no" as the correct answer to situations like this. In this case Oscar should have simply packed Irene's stuff and shoved her out the door. Let Len support the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA

Slut & Cuckwimp Fetish

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!

Thanks for sharing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't see it.

There are a few problems with the story. First, I'm not sure how she would be able to dictate his future after suffering a broken jaw. I'm not sure how Len would be able to fuck her after having his dick and balls cut off. And I'm really puzzled how the husband would have the time to listen to all that shit when he has two large holes to dig. All in all, it just doesn't make much sense.

To anyone who thinks that response is over the top, I'd remark the actions by the wife and lover are over the top, and I imagine myself on a jury after the fact. I'd NEVER vote to convict the husband.

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Almost a dream cum true. Forget the chastity device and the birth control pills. Make her new lover a bisexual black alpha male with some black bi-buddies, all who will join in breeding both wife and submissive wimp hubbies man-pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED THE STORY BUT THE CHASTITY BELT PART WAS NOT MY CUP OF TEA

The voyeur husband's character is better developed than the wife's one.

The end of p. 2 should have been the begining of Ch. 2.

I gave you 4 stars.

I read many of your stories.

I liked most of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Fuck len and fuck the wife they both would wind up in a Mexican whore house with Len getting fucked up his ass and her getting fucked every witch way but lose, up her low life ass,the scumypeice of shit that she is.and. FUCK THE ASS HOLE THAT WROTE THE LOW LIFE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he gave her to Len completely

He divorced her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another hateful CUNT wife and a sissy husband

No loving wife here. boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just another cuck story

I wish just for once that the husband would grow a pair of balls.Take hold of the wife and pour boiling water into her slut cunt. get hold of the asshole who is cheating with her and put a 38 round straight through his gut and watch him die in agony. its time that real men had a say in this stupid site. yeah call me a troll but fuck all the wimps out there that think this shit is ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
licyou69 is a good writer

In each of his/her stories he/she explores different spheres of human sexuality including voyeurism & cuckolding.

EACH OF HIS/HER STORIES WAS WORTHWHILE READING

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
very hot...

love this story....so sexy, thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome!!

I love this story!! Thank you!!

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Hotwife yes! Cuckold No!

I would love my wife to be a Hotwife, and enjoy other men. As long as she loves only me and the others are just lust and sex.

But the humiliation is unnecessary and wrong.

fin007fin007almost 8 years ago
Hot Wife

It's so sensual when a hot wife becomes exclusive to her lover. She understands that her lover might want to bring her to orgasm with his tongue, her pussy must be special and ready. Only a sissy would give oral where another man has been. Irene respects her man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just walk away

After all the shit she pulled on him, it's time to just walk away with what self respect you have left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

great story!! Anony is just an old ugly fat fag who can't get a human female! Dogs yes!!! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah Right, ...

Dead Len, no fucking way, I would have him tied up cut off his nuts and dick, then choke him to death on them. My wife, my pussy, after he pulled that shit Len would be my slave or fucking nut less, cock less, and or dead. Before that he would be the center of a gang bang at a gay club with video sent on the internet and his office mates. My wife would be put on notice.......... I really don't mind her having a good fucking on a regular basis, however no one is going to tell me I can't fuck my own wife when I want too, not even her.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What do you mean two men

All you have is Len, and he is a flat broke cripple after the dust clears from the court and divorce

mark73107mark73107almost 6 years ago
Wimp

Such a fucking wimp. He deserves what he got,fcking pussy!

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Ahh...no. Time Oscar and his friends “Smith and Wesson” had a chat with Lenny boy. 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Oscar is living my dream life I now enjoy. My little penis is pathetic and useless. I wouldn't want it any other way. I was born to be a sperm eating cuckold sissy bitch and my wife fulfills mine and her needs. Know your place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nitro 70652 véleményét nem respektálom,mégpedig azért nem mert a szerző hiába írta az elejére,hogy ez egy felszarvazott történet,ugyanis akkor nem itt kellett volna /szerető feleségek / kategóriában megjeleníteni !Ez így becsapás ,mert tudva ezt ,akkor egyszerűen nem olvassák el ,akiket ez irritál !Amúgy ez nekem 1 csillag,de inkább mínusz1!

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
What a f****** loser!

This couple is really f****** sick in the head.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SLUT - BITCH - WHORE

This is NOT even close to what Oscar had in mind... he needs to man up and take charge.. tell her no way..no chastity devise...or there's the door and you will be served papers...get rid of her NOW if she won't change

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Estupida hustoria

Putito no soportas las criticas de tu historia de mierda.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago
chloe uk tv

I liked this story. Slightly different to a common theme; In that it focused more on the phycological side of cuckolding. It certainly makes a cuck story more sexy telling it that way. Good plot, nice twist. Well done ! Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cursory comment incoming…..this was shit. How’s that for honesty? Do yourself a favour, never write again, not even a shopping list. Just walk away and concentrate on, fuck, I don’t know…..watching grass grow.

SeangeistSeangeistover 2 years ago

This story has everything. Hot erotic descriptions, humiliation, chastity. The husband stays in the picture but will never again be intimate with his wife. A tragedy really, but well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This wonderful couple should take a vacation in Dachau or Auschwitz, a short one a very short one.

Damn, a pity we don’t have those Wunderbar location functionally anymore.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having a wife that stupid must make life unbearable. Why be married if you need more than one person to make you happy? Why would any man, who had even an ounce of pride or self-respect push his wife towards another man? Stupid story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid story. Arrogant author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why are, disturbed excuse of human existence like this scribbler, able to breathe? Why torture the rest of humanity with their presence and sick minds? And where are the good old KZ and ZyclonB showers when there are needed?

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenabout 2 years ago

A wonderfully erotic and arousing story. Why do these Anon haters bother posting their ridiculous comments? Some of them seem very disturbed too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Years ago when my wife and I were in our late thirties our sex life got mundane. We started to have sexual fantasies of her having sex with other men. We got a dildo and would pretend it was another man. She asked me if I really wanted her have sex with other men? By this time our sex became more frequent and hotter. I told her that if she wanted to try it I wouldn't get mad but I didn't want to let it get out of hand. She worked midnight shift. One evening when she was going to work I could tell she was horny, she dressed in a sheer black bra and sheer panties. When she got home from work she jumped in the shower. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and found her black bra had semen on it and her panties were soaking wet. When she got out of the shower I was waiting for her in bed with a massive hard on. I asked her how her night went? Long story short, she gave a coworker a blow job and he came on her face and tits. She said it was hot and fun. We had the hottest sex after that. She told me she got it out of her system and did not want to go outside the marriage again and too my knowledge she hasn't. That was over twenty years ago and we are still happily married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oscar was a pussy if nothing else otherwise he'd have kick the bitch into carb in a heartbeat. As a bonus, he should have beaten the SOB to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More than a cuckold story when she delusionally thinks two men will love her and continue to be involved with her. Oscar can be a cuckold, but that doesn't mean he has to willingly accept that as his permanent condition. That's the fatal flaw in the story. You assume Oscar will still love her and not divorce her. I think he WILL divorce her and leave her out of his life going forward.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99about 1 year ago

Pathetic story try again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Geeze. What tripe. Set out in a barrel behind the butcher shop and left to rot for a few days. Not just an unbelievable story but a badly written one at that. What was it the one commenter said: "Try again"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Considering some comments I think people can be a little "frustrated" without considering the type of story they read. With that said this was very well written and i enjoyed it seeing how most of this ring well planned on the wife's part could happen. My only thought was in this relationship her husband would of had to win something in negotiations. The cuck has a real need of feeling some control. I think in the real world the cucky cage would of been where he put his foot down, actually he would of over reacted to the decision without him. Like with labor negotiation the workers demand more than what they know that they will get, in the end walking out of negotiations with what they really wanted. Some writers are to hard on the husband having them become the maid and servant which takes aways from the emotional ups and downs within a true loving intimate relationship not able to crasp the other qualities of the husband being stronger than the lovers to compensate. A cuck half the time wants what he doesn't really want to get while always pushing the wife's relationship to become a more emotional relationship with her better and more satisfying physical lover.

4 stars thanks!

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley7 months ago

Good story. Oscar just got what he asked for from his frustrated wife. Only comment is on the cock cage. The fitting for these things for long term wear is definitely not "one size fits all".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And then he shot her in the head. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You got that right give it a 1 star and move on. It is pretty stupid what some men have turned into. Where are the good old boys. Don't worry there are still plenty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlicyou69@licyou69
1070 Followers
Just a horny older guy who likes women as life and sex partners, but also likes men as sex partners.