All Comments on 'Genie Chronicles - Gemini Ch. 07 Prologue'

by BarbarianLover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BarbarianLoverBarbarianLoverover 10 years agoAuthor
Other prologue

Dear readers,

this prologue has been a bit of an issue in getting it posted and it's been posted with the wrong title, it's getting sorted, I have uploaded one that doesn't have a confusing chapter number, that's currently pending.

And as it stands chapter 7 is on it's way too that too is pending, once both of these are up I intend to remove this version of the prologue to save confusion.

As you can probably tell from what I say at the beginning this was actually the first thing to be uploaded.

Sorry for the confusion and please keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF ??

I suppose it was human error and a typo that got your chapter 1, prologue reproduced as chapter 7, prologue. But it was still a let down, as it meant that this was one less installment in what was developing into a sweet little sex genie romp,.. oh well back to the real next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarbarianLover@BarbarianLover
348 Followers
After six years of not doing much having had various issues personal, professional, financial and so forth I am now writing again, have been for two weeks, nearly three. Genie Chronicles Gemini II is still in very early stages although I've written paragraph for that today wh...