All Comments on 'How To Be 'Chunks''

by chunks

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
Often wondered how you came up with ideas.

Now I know.

Sounds like a wealth of experience you have to draw on.

And lets just say having a mum that relaxed would have been very cool.

thatrobthatrobover 10 years ago
Wow. Authors are human.

Thanks for the peek into your life.Actually I'm leaving a comment here just to thank you for adding a chapter to the New Dawn series.What ever your motivation or inspiration, I am thankful for your time and effort. Great story and wonderful characters. I hope you are willing to continue with stories of the new company.I know that I should be commenting on that story's page , but I was here and realized company was on their way and I'm out of time.Again, many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IMPROVED KNOWLEDGE OF YOUR MOTIVATION

I enjoy reading your stories. The brush with Incest did up my heart rate but I can't put into words why this might be. I never had the experience myself. Knowing more about you does not improve the response to any of the work I've read since you posted this piece.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Narcissistic fuck

Screw u asshole - go fuck your self righteous asshole with a dirty spark plug

chunkschunksover 10 years agoAuthor
Huh.

The interwebz is fascinating.

ansdguyansdguyover 10 years ago
Thank you, Chunks...

I found your back story and dynamic personality to be equally fascinating. It's been my desire to know what makes an author chose to write incest stories. After learning about your early life experiences, it seems a natural choice to me. Your worldly adventures are a big part of who you are and what helps, I think, to add dimension to your stories.

I'm a Los Angeles native with about 10 years on you, although I have lived in San Diego for the past 10 years. I always enjoys stories that use SoCal for their location.

PS; One problem. Now I have to go and reread all those stories you've referred to!

arkwolfarkwolfover 10 years ago
ex wife

You call your ex wife sweetie? I call mine the bitch or when feeling good......... cousin

lonerider10lonerider10over 10 years ago
Narcissistic fuck?

Anonymous must have a sore vagina or yeast in his butt. do your mom story is awsome. well done

MeltnmoldMeltnmoldabout 10 years ago
Hedonism II

I've been to Hedonism II 3 times. The first time with my first wife. Then again with my first wife when my youngest son got married at Hedonism II. The third time was when I got married to my second wife.

My first wife and I also went to a couple of other resorts in Jamaica before we divorced. One was Couples but for some reason I don't remember the name of the third one.

Now I'm thinking about going back to Hedonism with a girlfriend next year.

But to get back to the moment, when I first saw your pen name, I almost didn't read any of your stories but then I read one and now I've finished reading all I can find. I want more............ ;-)

uswatcheruswatcherabout 9 years ago
Cool

I like the fact you explain what makes you write these stories. And like you I too enjoyed time with my mom but we went further than you two did we had sex and for many years. Come to my page my email is there as well as my yahoo im come chat with me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
like

I too, appreciate your comments on why you write. Many of us do what we do because we almost have to. I can't write music, but it seems I sing it and play whether I'm thinking about it or not. It's just me. I know an older lady who paints and draws. It is as necessary to her sanity as air. A niece of mine describes her talent as 'sort of being able to actually see numbers'. She predicts a boreing life but,"Uncle I'm just going to have to do something with my numbers or go nutters". It is what it is. On another note, with me it was my sister. We did the 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' thing as kids, but found that touching each other felt really good. And this was grade school. And it progressed naturally. We masturbated in front of each other and mutually masturbated. Unbeknownst to our folks (we think) we snuck into and out of each other's beds each night and every morning. Not always for the sex, we just loved each other and had trouble sleeping alone. We eventually realized our love and expressed it for each other in it's most natural way and we've been fortunate in that we have never had to stop. Thanks for telling us some about yourself. Even if you had told us enough to know your identity we would never have outed you. We've enjoyed your work too much.

spotteddick100spotteddick100over 7 years ago
Thanks for sharing your background

I really enjoy the long stories. Keep up the great work!

centauri4centauri4about 7 years ago
How to be EXCELLENT...

This article does a great job of transforming you from writer to mentor, coach and author. As a whenever-I-can nudist myself, for two decades (plus) I have sought ways to practice social nudity in non-sexual ways, including membership in landed, non-landed (travel) clubs, website membership and participation, many positive remarks and words encouraging people to "represent" demographic segments within the nudist lifestyle (singles, couples, single parents, home-only nudists, online-only nudists and grandparent nudists), because every stripe that can exist, does! And I truly, deeply believe an acceptance of social nudity makes individuals stronger and will not harm, unbalance or disturb a family's structure at all. Social nudity can and should lead to extra questions about nakedness, behavior, etiquette, love, trust and the importance of respecting individual choices as valid and "fine" (appropriate ways of exploring life). I think fantasy stories with sexual elements can be educational in illustrating the ways nudity might get "out of control" or become unmanaged fun, so even these lessons are important (possibly) to first time "nudies" getting to know the simple joys of simply, freely being nude together! ~ The stress reduction clothing freedom gives to people and our brains is a G-d given privilege, or as some might say, it was taken away from us all by G-d but he/she also gave us paths to rediscovering it and an ability to accept, enjoy, cherish and promote it! I try to do that. Thanks for your efforts!

melbclaymanmelbclaymanabout 6 years ago
Most... enlightening

Thank you for sharing! It's not a question I always ask but it's always encouraging to hear how people get into writing erotica. I know from my own experience that writing poetry of starts as a kind of emotional... bath or shower, a way to help clean up an untidy emotional state. Writing erotica, on the other hand, is rather more like soaking in a hot-tub, dwelling on memories and fantasies and luxuriating in them a bit.

I'm enjoying reading your stories and look forward to finishing off reading them all. The incest aspects jell with my own thoughts - I never experienced it myself but I certainly fantasised about several relatives and had many long and involved fantasies about family friends and friends' families.

After seeing how long you've been posting for, I'm hopeful we'll see plenty more stories to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great!

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

it was great to read your honest Bio. Reading it no reminds of the many stories I tell tabout myself when describing my life. Looking at those memories with Chunks insight I have a legion of unique plots

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Thank you for those details.

zornslemmazornslemmaabout 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Nice details. Thanks for sharing...

tam30173tam30173about 2 years ago

Thanks for giving us a insight on what can make a writer inspiration, I found it interesting.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

When will you write here again? Your stories are great and it's been awhile since you've posted here. Is there another site that you're writing for? Let us know 😁

cjkm646cjkm646almost 2 years ago

You are an excellent writer in the full sense of the word. An appreciation of a writer's skills cannot depend on the genre of his work.

It is a pity that you do not delight your admirers with the novelties of your work.

NICHOLXNICHOLXover 1 year ago

Thnx for sharing, good luck. voted 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish more authors would follow your lead, and share insight into their lives. Thank you for sharing. 5 star÷.

G

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OH MY God - the part about your mother catching you wanking made me cum sooo hard!!! That would be heaven to me!!! As I get older I have stronger fantasies about my mum and also her two more attractive sisters watching me wank and cum, and even wanking me or sucking me off aaahhh!!! Now back to your stories, all of which I will read with pure, deep pleasure. You are performing a great service with your marvellous stories. Please... don't stop!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous