All Comments on 'Welcome, Class of ...'

by glynndah

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DarkniciadDarkniciadover 10 years ago
Fun & Sweet

This is a sweet, sexy little story with just the right touch of fun. The ending was brilliant :) Well done, and good luck in the contest.

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I love a story with a soundtrack.

I kept waiting for the catch. I expected him to turn mean, like it was a joke. Your ending was fantastic! Fun story!

drteethodrteethoover 10 years ago
I liked it!

It brought a smile to my face!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful, fun story

I was a geeky guy from carless family who started high school just as WWII began in 1939. This is what I thought parking might have been like if I had been able to do any. A movie date via street-car wasn't quite the same.

A well-told, happy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I also expected it to turn into a mean joke. Knew a lot of guys in school that would have done that. Glad it didn't. It was predictable that at some point the police would show up. Had it been in my hometown the officer wouldn't have been so friendly. Thought this story was in perfect timing, just attended my own class reunion. All in all it was a great story. Gave you 5-stars, only the second time I've ever given that rating. Be proud, I'm a tough reviewer :) (and I read every night)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh!

Mustangs do not have back doors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I was there

We almost went to the same highschool and nearly kissed behind the bleachers...

mnbreastluvermnbreastluverabout 10 years ago
Great Story

I've read 6 of your stories, so far glynndah. I like this one the best, so far. I like the slow build up, to removing their clothes. Again, something that a lot of people can relate to.That's also pretty accurate, about how I remember High School being like.

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 10 years ago
Just as it should be

That was lovely! I really enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The measure of an author

is the way the story creeps forward.

And this one's a dilly!

It even reminded me of a few things; especially the geeky bits.

Thank you

73

HP

Sammael BardSammael Bardabout 9 years ago
Like your style!

Didn't know that the witch had a way with words. Liked the use of words to describe the scenes. Although, I would've loved to read a bigger story, I'm still happy with this one. =)

Thanks for sharing.

Bard.

multitalentmanmultitalentmanabout 9 years ago
well described

Your writing style flows very smoothly. Your descriptions are well thought out and make me wonder how much experience is in there.., ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I'm sure we all have memories of making out in cars. I know I do, and this brought it all back - the fumbling, the excitement and the HEAT. Beautifully written.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
12 Stars...:+))

Your humor gets extra credit! :+))

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story but no real ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous