All Comments on 'Sharing Indian Wife Ch. 01'

by cooolcaat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What garbage hath we here?

Yep, garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Indian Sub continent sex fare

Rape and cuckoldry the order of the century-Indian at their best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

it's to good share. if any buddy wanna share his wife so msg. i m on leomanuu on yahoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
last comment! you know nothing!!!!

this is exactly how it is in the real world! i know because ive been there many times over the last 22 years of british swinging scene! this was well written and formatted and obviously true to anyone with half a brain!!!!! GT cheshire UK.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
theme for a dream

yes this is exactly what i want to do with a cousin of mine and his beautiful wife urbashi: the mere mention of that erotic name stirs my beast below. The rest is a fantasy repeated a thousand times over the past decade, paying tribute to her photos collected from every which source....ahh what mad lust for another man's wife........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
THE LOVER IS A GOOD MAN & I WOULD TRUST HIM WITH MY WIFE

my desire, my fatasy, to share my wife came a bit later in my life.

Years ago i was stationed in a Middle Eastern country & my wife accompanied me (& had a good job) there. A good, good buddy of mine worked in the same country too.

he was in the middle of divorse and was seducing women left, right & centre. my wife used to comment on him but never anything negative. she even said at least twice: "i believe he is very gentle in bed." That was the moment i should have offered her to check it first-hand & see for herself. was it a missed opportunity? Most likely it was. Or he fucked my wife too but unbeknownst to me. i hope the latter was true. it was years ago but the mere thought of him punding her pussy gives me a hard-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I KNOWINGLY SHARE MY WIFE BECAUSE OF AGE DIFFERENCE

I am 16 years older than her. We got married when i was 50 & she was 34. At the time we were sexuually compatible & then some.

Over the years my wife was changing to the better in all ways: professionally, self confidence-wise, as a mother, as a companion... & yes, sexually too.

Now i'm 61 & she's 45 with looks, stamina, health, spirit and sex drive of a woman in her late 30's. She was a late bloomer and is blossoming right now.

She's currently involved with a man who is 20 years younger than me. this is her second affair that i know of.

CALL ME A CUCKOLD, CALL ME A SICK FUCK, BUT I HAVE DISCOVERED A DIMENSION OF MY SEXUALITY THAT FOR YEARS WAS BURRIED SOMEWHERE DEEP IN MY PSYCHE AND, LIKE GODZILLA, GOT AWAIKEN & NOW IS UNSTOPPABLE.

I accept current arrangement and like it! It fulfills me emotionally & sexually. I am aware that, sexually, i am not enough for my wife. As i said above my sex life got one more dimension: in my opinion i am losing nothing; her lover is my Avatar who fucks her when i can not... & i still love my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
poorly written in english

But I enjoyed it. Mostly because having developed ED, I share my wife with a workmate that I've worked with for over 20 years. My wife was becoming cold to me so I suggested she take a lover. I eat her pussy nearly everyday, trying to help her with her urges, but between that and a dildo, it just wasn't enough. Something about the hardness, pliability and warm of a real cock to fully satisfy. She told me she couldn't, at first, then one day she asked if I was serious and how we would find someone.

I told her about my workmate who picked me up each morning for our 45 minute drive to work. He and his wife had divorced (something about her wanting children and he didn't) and that he must be horny as hell. After some taking some time to think about it she asked me to see if the fellow was interested. So I broached the subject to him at work one day, telling him about our problem and if he would be interested. He jumped at the idea! And had no problem with me being there watching.

I called my wife from work and she was ready for us that evening. He was as nervous as she was, I guess I was the only one resigned to what was going to happen. After a lot of drinks I suggested we retire to the bedroom and they were both soon naked and lying down. My wife was not just wet, but drenched with it running everywhere. But my workmate couldn't get it up. Even when I left the room it was only slightly hardened, not enough for penetration.

So I had an idea. I had them lay next to one another and I got down and ate her pussy while they kissed and he played with her tits. I noticed he was getting a little harder and without saying anything, I reached over and took his cock in my hand as I continued to lick my wife, expecting him to slap my hand away. He didn't complain so I started squeezing it gently and running my hand up and down it. It started to harden, a LOT so I continued doing it. Soon he was rock hard and after I made my wife orgasm yet again, I rolled out of the way and pulled him by his cock toward her pussy. I actually rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit and positioned it. Within seconds he was pumping in and out like a madman! It took him less than 2 minutes to cum that first time.

As soon as he rolled off I could see a massive amount of cum at the edge of my wifes cunt, about to run out. I jumped down and ran my tongue up and down to catch it all and actually sucked out quite a large volume in just a couple licks. Then I moved to his cock and took it in my mouth as it was covered also. He didn't complain and so I cleaned him off and went back to my wife, finally laying on my back and had her straddle my mouth. THAT made the juices run into my mouth! I cleaned her out spotless.

The whole thing, combined with cumming in 2 minutes or less left my workmate hard again. I saw his cock standing straight up as he laid there so I moved down and started sucking. My wife was in shock as she watched but it horned her up so much she squatted on her knees next to me and started rubbing her cunt in front of both of us, something she'd never let me watch before! She couldn't take her eyes off of what I was doing and was soon hunched over her hand and pulling her nipples hard enough that we all laughed later, thinking she might pull them off!

When she started cumming our friend grabbed the back of my head instinctively and held it tight while he filled my mouth. It was AWESOME! Seeing me drinking his cum down as he orgasmed in my mouth tripped my wife over the edge again and she continued to rub as she had 2 or 3 more orgasms while I sucked him down to flaccid. I looked down to find my soft cock had shot a monsterous wad of cum out while I had been sucking.

We talked about what had happened for the next few hours as we sat in the living room naked. Everyone admitted they had enjoyed what we'd just done, even though it was not something any of us had ever considered anymore. We came to an agreement. Whatever each of us wanted, whenever they wanted it. My buddy grinned at me and told me to get ready to suck a lot more often! I let him know that I enjoyed it enough that he'd better not be jerking off ever again, I'd take care of him!

Then he did something that changed us all. He ordered my wife to stand up in front of him and masturbate for us. He and I were sitting on the couch. My wife didn't bat an eye, she stood and walked over, spread her legs about shoulder width and started rubbing her clit as she stared into his face. She is very thin with tiny breasts but giant nipples and we watched them grow and stick out as she unashamedly rubbed her clit. We stared at her cunt, she stared at his face. And when she had her orgasm, she nearly collapsed as she continued to rub. Her orgasm lasted for over 60 seconds, she couldn't quit rubbing and gyrating as she stood there.

Finally it was over and we stared at her and how incredibly her show had been. She smiled and started to turn to sit down but our friend told her to stay right there with her hands at her side and not to move. That was when I noticed his cock was standing hard and tall! Not very tall, perhaps 5" but with a huge mushroom on the end. She started to become embarrassed as we surveyed her body in her post orgasmic bliss with juices running down her inner thighs. She has almost no inner labia, just thick outer lips but a huge clit. We've measured it before and it sticks out like a cock when she's aroused at 1 1/2". Both of us just stared at that little cock of hers as she stood there.

Finally he looked at me and told me his cock wasn't going to suck itself. I leaned over and popped the head in my mouth as he stared at my wifes body and she stared at what I was doing. Her clit, which had started to retract, started sticking out again, further than I'd ever seen! It looked like a tiny cock sticking out straight and hard. Finally she could stand it no longer and with her legs tightly closed (though we could still see daylight between them) she reached down and started pulling on her clit this time like a little cock and jacked herself off for us! That's what it looked like, a young boy jacking off his tiny cock.

As I sucked furiously I could feel him getting closer. With my head in his lap I could watch my wife jacking off and when he started spewing into my mouth and she saw my throat working, she started having multiple orgasms, again, not able to stop orgasming. The long she came, the more cum shot into my mouth, neither could stop as they watched each other. When he finally pulled me off his cock she was still standing and writhing in front of us as we watched the mother of all orgasms.

When she finally stopped, our friend didn't allow her to stop rubbing, even though she was incredibly sensitive. To keep her working, I stood up and turned her around so her back was to us. I spread her ass cheeks apart and showed him her brown hole, then wet my finger and slid it in! That tripped her over the edge to know he was watching my finger in her hole and she again orgasmed.

From that day on, whenever he stops by, he'll have her stand in front of him and pull her pants and panties down around her knees, just enough so he can see her pussy. Sometimes he'll just have her stand there while he looks at it and I suck him off. Its fun to watch her clit start poking out but he won't let her masturbate, but he'll tell her to pull on her nipples! She'll tug on them hard enough that we'll start watching her clit bob up and down like a cock as she has a hands free orgasm. Then he'll have her turn around and sit on his cock after he pushes me out of the way, once I've gotten him close to nutting, making me guide it in.

Then she is to sit still and work her inner muscles and bring him off that way. I love watching him clench up and if I'm between their legs, I can actually see the sperm pulsing into her cunt! Then I sit on the floor with the back of my head resting between his legs and she pulls off, shifts forward and sits her cunt hole onto my mouth so I can clean it.. Once I'm done, she is rewarded. He has her stand in front of me with her legs tightly together and her clit sticking out. My job is to suck her like she's a man and make her orgasm by giving her a blowjob.

We play like this at least 4 times a week. It's never mentioned outside of the house, even between my workmate and I. Our relationship outside of the house is one of professionalism. My wife never speak of it either. We just both know, when our friend walks in, they are both going to cum and cum and cum and cum....and I swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re anonymous comment 05/31/2014 - shares wife with work buddy

Well written, man.

ED can hit you for many reasons: usually diabetes or stress or God knows what.

I am glad you found a good solution (but i envy you too).

***

As for the story submission by Cooolcaat, i think it was well written plus the content was my cup of tea: shared wife, healthy sex, no humiliation, domination & shit. Just a wife sharing experience.

***

As a matter of record my wife refused to have an open marriage in any shape or form. "No way, Jose! You want to do that so you could sleep around," she told me in that many words.

She was a looker, she was pretty & sexy, looking 10 years younger than she was & always dressed elegantly & classy & according to latest fashion. Men younger & older alike were hitting on her everywhere she went. (She still looks very good for her age but she's 60 now.) It wasn't written in the stars for me to have a Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WATCH

YES I WOULD LOVE TO WATCH MY SEXY HORNY WIFE IN CUCKOLD SEX!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY TAKERS?

krishhadonis@yahoo.com

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
tell me again

What is the point of being married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Not cheating.Just one time experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4).

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 (****)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife enjoyed a lot with four of my work buddies, she had told me really awesome experience that I had my life, and she thanked and loved me for offering such a gift. Initially she refused but later she realised the shortest life span and accepted my offer and moved on with that buddies for a week into resort. When she returned after having all she looks gorgeous and glamour with brightness. I may be a looser in some persons point. But my wife as a girl she enjoyed the course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most was good. I would tell the author that expecting a couple to continue cuckolding is their choice. If the lady is not in, it is her choice. So, do not fret over it and be happy about your experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous