All Comments on 'College Crossdressing Confessions'

by wifetoy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Obsessive addiction

I traveled a similar road during the 70's.

I was very careful,but took chances,as the author

did stealing panties and other items from

Collage girls draws hampers dryers

Etc. As well as the delicate silkies of my friends

Moms and sisters, when a guest at their homes.

Each time I swore was the last , my addiction became

Stronger. I still crossdress but I am getting help from a therapist

in regards to the rush of stealing ladies under garments and

My urges to be caught and punished. By the owners of these items.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I only stole dirty panties. But the strange part. I enjoyed sneaking them back. There were 7 or 8 women throughout my life that I've been able to take and replace. I know this sounds strange but I've never stolen a pair of panties from a woman that I didn't think I could sneak them back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was also a secret underwear pincher. I think it started through my swimming club, being fascinated by the close proximity of all these hot teens, who wear all wearing tight swim costumes. I managed to start with a costume first and the odd pair of knickers. As I got older I reached national standard and the occasional weekend away gave me chances to pilfer the odd bit of clothing. I also managed to get things like bodies and tights when at friends houses, but it was always from girls who I was attracted to, or possibly/probably harboured secret urges to be. How I was never caught, while nicking or my stashes I never know. I even shared a room with my brother which made privacy a rare commodity. I still get my urges now and again, but they have dissipated largely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I've taken bras and panties, but only from family members. And in my youth they probably wondered what happend? But now, I only take from the discard pile.

I've taken a few bras and panties, but only from family members. And in my youth they probably wondered what happened? But now, I only take from the discard pile. I've recently inherited about five bras and half-slip from my wife's discard pile. Be patient!

Opening and admiring the "sock drawer" of strangers. Priceless!

It's too easy. Just go to the store and buy what you fancy. I have lots of girl clothing ... everything from undies to dresses, blouses, skirts to hair ties. I have way more girl clothes than guy clothes by now. Girls have more fun!

Stop stealing! It makes the girls sad, and I know you don't want that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is where you grow a pair

And divorce your bitch wife. She has clearly demonstrated she has no love or respect for you. Dump her and move on. Why would you stay? Stupid story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
understandable

5 stars, because, it's a similar story, to every CD/TV that I have ever heard of or talked to, they all can relate to it at some degree. the fact that your (loving wife) had you write it down, to tell the world, is not right. Those kind of woman don't deserve the air they breath, they have no original thoughts, they only use and abuse for their own ends. dump the wife ASAP, and continue with your fetish or what ever you care to call it, for the rest of your life, but stop steeling them, that's criminal. you'll find that you don't need her. your addiction, or fetish, is in your head, not hers. case in point, has she ever told you any of her, shall we say fetishes? remember, I said original thoughts, as in not one that someone else told her, including you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply HOT !!!

This story is extremely erotic. I prefer my pretty thigh high stockings. But occasionally I'll squirm into a pair of my tight pantyhose. I have to make an incision in the cotton gusset. It makes for a marvelous "cock ring" keeping me so hard and "edging" for so long.......Mmmm !!! I need to get me a sexy body stocking to go with my tight thongs and other pretty, feminine lingerie.

SissyCrissy...................xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Purrfect Threads

I simply luv💓 this crossdresser story thread....so very descriptive...and erotic!!! My tight VS thong is soaked with Crissy's sweetness.....Mmmm!!!

Thx for sharing, SissyCrissy

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

I used to take panties, bras and other lingerie from family , friends, and others. I got caught several times, most of which were humiliatingly erotic and led to me being severely disciplined

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sexy story, Wifetoy. Looking forward to reading the others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous