All Comments on 'Nude is Naughty'

by Harry Twist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ramitinramitinover 18 years ago
Beautiful Story

I only wish my mother would have had the same attitude. Perhaps I should approach her now. She is 70 and I am 49 whats there to loose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Worst Story Every

The thing i don't get is all the "lust" that family members feel for each other. I don't condone incest nor would I ever do it. It is disgusting to think of sex with a family member. However, some of the best stories are the incest ones. This was not one of them. How the hell can two people of blood relation lust for each other? Then the fact that people never use condoms. I understand these are purely fictional stories but come on you have to keep it realistic. A military kid comes back from Japan who slept with those asian women fucks his mother and doesn't use protection? What about std's or pregnancy!?!

I invested too much time in your dumbass story and you

wrote and you be acting STOOPID!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Don't listen to STOOPID! I thought your story was excellent. I loved it! Well written and very hot. I loved it when Mom came downstairs naked. Talk about great shock effect! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
borin

boring bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not bad

could be better, but the sex was not very intense and the mother's very quick advancements seemed unusual, but overall a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!

I came when she came down naked !!!!!!!!!! my mom is so hot too 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
get a life

the sorta people who read these r dirty pervz who never have a bitch 2 fuck properly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Story went as fast as that Corvett

Slow down a bit and build up the story a little. Tell us how her pussy looked. Was it shaved, full or perhaps a racing strip to match her fast car. Was her ass something to die for? Did she have a bubble butt? Paint us a picture with words and make us pant while we stroke. Let the details drive us nuts with lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dip-Shits

What the FUCK is wrong with you incest pervs? You kind of people give porn a bad name. Fuckin shit bags. Go beat off to mommy in your own privacy and leave this sick-ass shit off the internet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
brithday suit

very hot but its true that you could have cum to the climax a bit slower.

Bigpete300Bigpete300about 12 years ago
Hay ladys

Hit me up if you wana chat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"she is an extremely attractive woman even if she is forty years old. I offer no apology for the fact that my Marine Corps trained cock was well on its way to standing at attention."

That's his mother that 22 year old Jeff is talking about. He returns home and his mom is thrilled beyond words to see her darling baby boy again. The Corps has made Jeff fit as fuck, he's a superb specimen of young maleness, and when his mother appears nude before him, he reacts accordingly. Mom sees that her boy's hard in his pants, and teases him to get as naked as she is. Jeff hasn't been with a woman for a while, this naked woman is very appealing, and to top it all, she's his own mother. And she wants her big boy to fuck her so she'll walk funny for a week. Jeff sticks his big stiff prick up his mother's mommy hole--that wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came into the world from 22 years before--pounds it to within an inch of its life, and blows his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. With her boy's big doses of creamy semen filling mom's twat to overflowing, the question is: has Jeff fucked a baby up his own mother's cunt? Semper fi, motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Mother Where can We

Needless to say The military to the rescue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous