All Comments on 'Charging the Batteries'

by Adfer

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another cheating slut wife story; not loving wives

A loving wife would not break marriage vows; this is just another crappy fetish story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
AFTER BEING BURNED

are all stoves off limits, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Light adultery?"

Isn't that a little bit like "being a little bit dead or a little bit pregnant?" Either you are or you aren't. In this case, they are just run-of-the-mill sluts. Just a cheating wife story of which this sorry excuse of a site condones.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
You're a nut, and a slut!

Clearly written from a cheating woman's point of view! See how it feels when the shoe is on the other foot? When your husband finds a nice young woman who hasn't been bitching at him for a decade or longer. See how it feels to experience the joys of VD and the fun of sharing it with your husband - who do you think fucks married women? Honorable men?! Ridiculous! Only sluts and scum fuck cheaters, unless of course you are lying to them as well! Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hay how about Ted?

Does he not need to recharge his batteries?

Should he not be fling off for a three week Mediterranean break?

Sure as hell after putting up with her skanky cunt he needs a long break.

But she would not see it that way, that would be improper, immoral, unethical, hell illegal for him to even talk to an anther woman.

No this bitch of a wife has no value left in her, junk her worthless ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another slice of life

this event is like the tip of an iceberg... you only see the part out of the water... Thank you for the presentation... and to those thinking this is not a cut of married life when the wife is taking a recharge element in her life is missing the elephant in the room..

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 10 years ago
Okay. Really?

I usually read the comments on new stories that I'm not sure about before I invest my time. I haven't read this story yet but I can't stop myself from commenting.

One comment by an Anonymous Andy says this is a cheating wife story that this, quote, "sorry excuse of a site" condones.

If this person dislikes the "Loving Wife" category or this site so much why do they keep reading that genre and why do they keep using this site. For me if I don't like a site or its content, I don't make a habit of continuing to use it.

Sorry just couldn't help myself.

Woodmanone

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 10 years ago
good job

Well written. Enjoyable. Thanks for writing.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Warnings.. please!!!

If you have a story about loser cuckolds, please state it up front in a warning statement so those of us that absolutely detest this story type can skip reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage

So two worthless sluts treated their husbands with contempt, and tried to justify it through the excuse that they cheated, risked catching STDs, etc., to "recharge their batteries". It was really done for the good of their families! Otherwise, they would have been "wound up" and bitchy. What crap. They are just selfish sluts who disrespected thier husbands. I hope the husbands go out and cheat on them. Just to "recharge their batteries", you understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
woodmanone

i didn't read it either but i still think we live in a place where you can express or read what you want as long as your not hurting anyone and i don't think any of these people making comment are but i can't say the same for this piece of shit writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no LW tale

no man that cared about his wife would tell his wife to do what it takes to charge

her battery . he must have some girl on the side. he sure does not care about her.

no love here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Loving wives is becoming nothing but trash. Oh, well, give these stories a 1* and move on. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some decent reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The poor tired wives never mention

that their hardworking husbands should also get time away to recharge their batteries. Just the selfish wives feeling bad because they stay home and take care of the kids. It is very hardwork. I have done it. But having a job can be harder sometimes. Not once did the wives say anything about that: it was all me me me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a story...

And a good one at that... This IS the Loving Wives section, after all. The story was just a light one-sided vignette of a small slice in time. There was nothing to say the husband doesn't also get his opportunity to recharge HIS batteries. I like a good BTB as much as the next guy, but this wasn't that type of story. Two people in love, an 'understanding', and a happy ending. I'm ok with it. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow slut wives bring home diseases from trips

husband finds out wife committed bareback adultery on trip and gives him various STDS. Husband losses it kills wife., children, and himself. Was it worth it for her to destroy her marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happenes when she finds out he got fucked while she was gone?

She is a stupid selfish cunt, glad my wife doesn't think like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So the slut comes back but when do we read of the husband's recharge adventures?

Yea right, and no STD tests done? Bullshit!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
The Poor Fool Will never Know

How grand we all feel about ourselves.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Disappointing story

What would have been the wife's reaction to the husband going away on vacation and getting his batteries recharged with a sweet young thing or two? That is my criteria - if you can't flip the genders and make the story work, it is 1* .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's not the writer, it's the readers that are the problem

Some of these comments are just plain ugly, evil, and full of anger.... and a few are borderline criminal. For God's sake, what the hell happened to you guys that you are so full of hate and calling women fucked up "cunts"? No room for humanity...I suppose someone stripped you of yours somehow. For Christ's sake, take a good look at yourself and get some help. And try forgiving someone who hurt you, and move on.

As for the writer, hey for once someone tried to put a positive spin on the usual "cheating wife" scenario. I at least applaud the effort, the heart, and the story flow. I for one am thankful for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The writer is the problem

Treat human as a machine -if woman can recharge so does man why it is always writers like Adfer who makes it one sided.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hey don't worry about the comments, if you want to write then write. People it is Loving wives there is meant to be heart ache, and if there is no reaction then it is a bad example of the type. Don't get me wrong I love a good revenge story, but lately those type of stories the hurt person is a batman or a secret agent with all the stuff he can do, tech they can pull out of thin air.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
An interesting tale. 5*, too.

Interesting how the two different husbands react.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Bland

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
only half of the story

the two wives return from a trip to the warm, sunny, friendly beach and we see how the husbands react to their allover tans. BUT, while the wives were away the kids were at the grandparent's homes leaving the husbands on their own. It would be fun to have Ch. 02 so we can hear their recharge stories.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes talk about it

When I was repairing to leave for a second time (I had severed WWII single got married soon after coming home, then the Korean War came and I was going again. My wife, a virgin when we married, soon had two children, asked me, "what will I do for sex?" My answer was "Just be careful as to when and who you have"

Six weeks later she was alone with two trucked and soon spent a night with them. This turned into also getting really fucked by a black youth that lead to more black men and she explained when I came home 18 months later.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
To "Yes talk about it"

Well you naughty old war hero cucky you. Keep yourself well, dude :)

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Good writing.

Excellently wrought anti-morality tale. Nearly took me in...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So does

So does the cucky husband ever get to go out and bang some strange, or does he just get to have the sloppy seconds from his wife's used stretched out, std factory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the poor fool who's wife lives in MT, poor annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a story but cuckold propaganda

Just be honest in the future please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Were you asleep when you wrote this? A meth-addicted monkey could have put together a more coherent story.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHATEVER WORKS

to live and let live, long may they prosper, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The cheating whorewife calls it a little "light adultery". That sounds like something Lue would come up with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous