All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wife'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So basically his wife was raped, and he brutally smahes her hand for it? Fucking sick. Obviously you're more interested in showing off your Torture Porn, since the non-con happened completely off-screen, so take some advice and take the freak-show to Fetish if beating women for being raped is something that gets you off instead of actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Background

Did Harold have reason to believe this was her first time? Had the Vicar flirted with her before? How strong had their marriage been? Why did Harold come home early? There are other questions that would have fleshed out this partial story.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHY AFTER BEING DISCOVERED

do they use the same alibis that should have been used in the 1st place, TK U MLJ LV NV

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 10 years agoAuthor
Please read Anonymous's comments

These illustrate the reason the wife would not report the rape to the police. First, the comment demonstrates the unreliability of the witness who has created an imaginary event. The husband did not deliberately beat his wife, she moved her hand as he stuck at the assailant. Secondly, the comment that the author is a torture fetishist is the same as a dishonest advocate inventing a counter accusation to denigrate the victim. There is no evidence for this other than the husband defended his wife. At the time of the beating he did not know she had been raped. The broken engagement ring is a symbol that something between the couple is damaged but the pinched, unremoveable wedding ring symbolises the unbroken, repairable marriage.

I am afraid have no other information about the state of their marriage. She is a beautiful woman as is hit on regularly so is used to deflecting unwanted attention. Maybe some would misread this as flirting. The husband works 6 am to 2 pm shifts, that is why he was home early.

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
I thought the story was excellent!

Yes there are a lot of details left out, but given the parameters I believe the husband acted appropriately! For one he don't mean to smash his wife's fingers but she moved!

I would love to see a part 2 where a lot of these details are explained! Like was she really drugged!

Love the story! 555555

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This wasn't a good story but wasnt badly written

Considering that English isn't your first language. At least that what I hope otherwise this sucked donkey balls.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

This story is detached from reality. If this were real life, he would have been in jail. And her father would have kicked his ass. I don't care what my daughter does. If her husband breaks her fingers. for any reason, I would kill him. I can't see any girl's parents being this calm with their daughter's injuries. BTB crowd must not have any daughters to think that this is ok.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
javmor79

Is detached from reality.

The dumb cunt is still a dumb cunt. With only a couple of broken fingers she got away too easy.

He made a lot of unsubstantiated claims, they need to be verified before taking her back.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Interesting story. 5*

Short, but it covered everything that needed to be covered.

And, yes, sadly, some vicars do get up to this kind of thing.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
THOSE STIFF UPPER LIPS

account for many a bruised and battered egos, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not too bad but.....

A little more information about everyone concerned would have been helpful and the ending seemed abrupt. After all that has happened, after all the physical violence he has wrought and he forgives her in a couple of paragraphs? Just too brief an explanation for me to accept his forgiveness or enjoy it.

g912493g912493almost 10 years ago
Wordy

Every noun DOES NOT need 1 or 2 adjectives followed by a descriptive phrase. As for the story, you really haven't said much, she fucked, he caught her, he's telling everyone. You haven't given us much to vote on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous- wow......

Learn how to spell before making another comment, you uneducated dimwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Harold wasn't doing anything

Except serving his time in prison. It's called assault and battery with intent to commit. I don't know of any Country in the world where he wouldn't be convicted and jailed. She would be getting a divorce and keeping 90% of the assets. This was just silly. Even for fiction it was so implausible as to be laughable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not A Prayer !

She was freshly fucked and sound asleep? This doesn't sound like a first time fuck. It sounds more like they'd had this fuckfest going on for some time. The Vicar was very comfortable sleeping in another man's bed. Her parents sounded as if they had gotten wind that this was happening before the cuckold husband told them. All in all she's a cheating slut wife and has managed to lie herself out of being caught full of another man's cum. Cuckold husbands- When will they ever see their sluts for what they are?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Burn Vicar Burn

I know that it is fiction! But The fact that the wife and the vicar in bed asleep after fucking NO RAPE NO FORCE NO FORGIVENESS . SHE is a slut-bitch. The Vicar is doing what all clergy men are DIRTY OLD MEN. BURN BOTH!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 7 years ago
I Don't Believe The Wife

I think the victim, if there is one, other than the husband is the vicar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WHAT AN UTTER LOAD OF CRAP

Husband is a bit of a cuckold, taking the obviously cheating slut back. He even gave her the excuse, "he raped you didn't he?" Well yes of course she'd say he did just to cover her tracks.

Bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

PURE BULL SHIT.....................................................................................................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Mitchy the pussy-assed Bitchy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Evidence? Balderdash!

Vicar's DNA filling up the condom! Drugs in her blood stream-- hospital probably drew some blood when she came in. Even if not, it's still not too late in the story to test her blood. From her statement to the cops, the condom on the floor (even if DNA has not been ID'd), and pending rape drug test, perhap enough for probable cause foe a search warrant for the Vicarage for more drugs. OR, the Vicar's wife could be asked to consent to the search, without need for probable cause or a warrant. Given her state of mind, consent is a near certainty.

Vicar goes down for drugging and rape.

Then husband forgives!

And the anon who said the wife's father wouldn't deal with husband for violently assaulting his daughter clearly has never had ANY children and certainly if anon is a male, he's never had ANY daughters!!! (Husband had the intent to do damage--assault, battery, and deliberate infliction of grevious bodily harm are all general intent crimes! So, legally, he's guilty of those crimes against his wife! The fact that she moved into the path of the bat does not change the fact that husband was violently swinging the bat down to intending to cause sipevere injury!)

Most fathers would come after him in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did you write this as to deliberately be a terrible, shit story? Congrats, you've succeeded.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t believe the types of comments this site produces. Was a good story. Being an author takes time and hard work

LechemanLechemanabout 1 year ago

Interesting twist in that storyline.

Love the Anonymous lawyers, editors etc.

Surprised the guys' family jewels didn't get swiped by the bat but hey, it was a different take for the category.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthor11 months ago

You tell a good tale. I would have liked more sex and maybe taking the vicar's wife while he watched, that being the wife's revenge. I may take your premise and expand on it. Thank you for being willing to share your creativity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous