All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 09'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very hot indeed!

You've got a raging love story going here -- Rob and Bobby have fallen deeply in love, and Bobby says "it gets better every time." Rob "can't get enough of" Bobby, and each time they are together, they learn more about each others' bodies, cocks, cum flow, the manly pits and hairy chest. It's a great read each time, and I am becoming quite taken by them and their story. I'm very eager to see what further love developments they have as senior year progresses -- certainly there is fucking coming, and more mutual suck off sessions. It is also good that they can lay together and cuddle -- all in the name of love. Keep the great story line going.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Early Release

I absolutely adored all of the chapter from gourds through the hairy arm pits to the entire steamy shower. 'I think I found your prostate babe.'; such a droll and cute line. 'He fucked my thighs long and slow until the passion built and he increased his pace thrusting and moaning until I felt him pulsing between my legs.' Kisses for a scrumptious chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the way you seamlessly switch fro Pumpkin carving to Rob and Bobby having sex.

o2byoungo2byoungover 8 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Thigh fucking is great, and a good way to build a bridge to the real thing. I found it pretty exciting when I was thigh fucked by a guy a little older than me as a young teen. He wasn't gay, just horny, and I wasn't old enough to know that I was gay - yet!

As an adult, I have done it and had it done. Still pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous