All Comments on 'Ch. 01 - A Door Closes, a Closet Opens'

by Kiki_cat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow..

it is good for a beginning...i hope you continue for the 2nd part soon...i want to read it..thanks for sharing this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
diff title

Read this b4. The beginning was the same but the ending was diff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Copy

I read this before as someone else said. Did you copy this from someone else before you posted it the time before as The Reluctant Lesbian? Try coming up with your own ideas next time. I find your actions totally reprehensible and if I could I would contact Literotica and have you banned from the site for your actions.

Kiki_catKiki_catover 10 years agoAuthor

To reply to the anonymous gentleman or lady who accused me of copying another's work, I am the author of the piece originally entitled 'The Reluctant Lesbian'. However, I changed the title given the feedback (and truth) that there wasn't anything reluctant about my lesbians. I also developed and finished the story, and posted the entire thing here for free, just to please people, cause I said I'd finish it. Even worked on Labor Day to do it. As a labor of love, you could say. However, after posting it here, I got none of the constructive feedback I was hoping for. So I've turned off the voting, and unfortunately, if you want to read this, you'll have to buy it on Amazon, along with the rest of my work. It's "Turning Lesbian: When Bi Is Not Enough" by Sienna Wilder. Available soon in Russian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4 Stars...

...and waiting on Chapter 2.

xx

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Damn!

I am official wet as she is . Part 2 please

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Oh!

This is like an earlier version of your Reluctant Lesbian Ch. 01, which is better because it is longer. Both stories are great starts, but you really should keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous