All Comments on 'The Waiting Game'

by bosombuddies

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantabulous

Well developed Love story.

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
Amazing

This was hotter than hell!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the best stories

One of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

Really, the long stories are bit hard to catch readers, but I loved reading every line of it. You've done a great job of detailing every part. I love the stories with well developed details. Please search for amratinjon here and read my story. It's not as well written as yours, but should be worth giving it a chance. Thank you for the vivid image of the storyline.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Definitely belongs in the winner's circle!

I enjoyed every line in this story. The guy's honesty and faithfulness to his girlfriend, and the girls' sensuality? It played out beautifully, and in a way that wouldn't offend people who are bothered by infidelity. You set the stage for the explosion of sexuality after letting it simmer 'just' long enough. You could actually write a sequel to this, if you wanted to, but it's good enough to stand on it's own.

Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story! I loved it. Best story I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No One Better

Dude, there is no one better on Literotica than you. There may be three or four as good as you but no one is any better. I loved your Bosom Buddies series and this story is just as good. Well done!

dlj403dlj403over 10 years ago
wow

If you don't win the contest, there's no justice in this world!!

Bigg_MikeBigg_Mikeover 10 years ago
I also loved this story

Beyond the 5, I've added it as a Favorite. Don't know how to give it higher praise.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Good neighbors...

who are females are great. Good neighbors who are beautiful females with big tits are even better. Good neighbors who are beautiful females with big tits that let you have sex with them are the best.

Great story. Good luck in the Summer Lovin' contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

A great, great story. Reading it was akin to having my own fantasy. Thanks!

ManosHandsManosHandsover 10 years ago
I give up!

My first submission ever is in this contest but I dont stand a chance against this one. Excellent work!!

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCover 10 years ago
Excellent Story

The Waiting Game stands as a superb addition to the Bosom Buddies series.

The writing is excellent, the story line superb and the execution great.

Looking forward to your next submission.

In my opinion, it;s not how much you write but how well you write it and you have done admirably well.

Bill

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I do love a good, hot story,

Especially when it makes me laugh out loud. You had me at lasagna. Excellent story.

drteethodrteethoover 10 years ago
Wow

Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow!

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Actually my favorite story on this site after many years of reading. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Channel 5 forecast

Every girl has giant boobs -- it's like a convention of TV news meteorologists.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: Channel 5

In that case, I guess I'll have to start watching the nightly weather report...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We want more

This story deserves a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

first story that actually builds up the tension before the fucking. favourite story on the site

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bestest ever!

Wow. Just wow. I've been reading here for ages but this is the best story I've seen. I thought the convos mike has with his brain are a nice humorous touch. Needs a sequel for sure.

W_MA_DWMW_MA_DWMover 10 years ago
Great Story with some Humor and the Necessary Erotica

Enjoyed your story very much. A few unexpected bits of humor did have me laughing out loud.

What was the best was the unexpected turns and twists and how it all ended.

Charlie

_rod__rod_over 10 years ago
A Winner

Absolutely a great read with all the build up and the final ultimate sex scenes, definitely the GAME was worth the WAITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic without getting raunchy!

I've read many, many stories on this site, by far this one is the best. I was completely sucked (pun intended) into the entire situation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Literotica's Finest

This was one of the most well developed stories that I have read on this site. I hope you write more awesome stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good douvenir

Reminds me some great moments!

Claire

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
re: Claire

Wow. First time I've ever had one of my fictional characters actually bother writing me back. Glad you liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!

Amongst the many great stories here, this stands in my top ten! Made me cheer twice! More adventures of this quartet, please!

Niño the Mindboggler

"Please Sir, may I have more?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy crap

Me and my girlfriend are currently in talks about group sex, so stories like this have been torturing me with ideas. There HAS to be more of these four!

TGStoneTGStoneover 10 years ago
Superb

Very, very clever; and beautifully written. Respect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm not sure how to phrase this...

This story is superb. Your writing is witty and you give your characters an original voice. I hope you will take this as compliment, but you are by far the best writer for smut that I have encountered. Seriously, if a collection of these stories were published (and I know you've already done a mind-blowing job with your other series), it would be be a huge hit with male readers. Well, I would buy it anyway. You are doing a magnificent service by writing these stories and I hope you thoroughly enjoyed it.

Funnily enough though, I've found comic book characters to be the best visual representation of these characters. Just me? Well I've got a link below to show you what I mean. The rest can be found be googling 'DC Girls ehentai'. Enjoy.

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/e4a4b3c1a9/365985-16

In the mean time, consider getting a sponsorship from Kleenex.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: comic books

Hey, thanks so much for your comment. Just out of curiosity, which specific superheroes do you imagine the characters as?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: comic books

To me, Power Girl fits Tami's description pretty well. This is a heroine who, even in comics, is famous for her bust size. Plus, her spunky hair cut carries some of Tami's fun spirit.

Supergirl, like Sonya, is an absolute babe. She's pretty much the embodiment of blue-eyed blonde hotness.

Claire is interesting- perhaps Jean Grey, or Natasha Romanoff? I really enjoyed the way in which she warmed up to Michael. Having an ravishing chick like Claire with an icy exterior eventually moaning with pleasure is pretty hot.

I don't think I'm allowed to post links, but I really can't resist:

Similar to Tami's "swimsuit" http://g.e-hentai.org/s/0a08e795c8/517732-84

http://g.e-hentai.org/s/1aa5b1dcec/365985-11

Thank heavens for cosplay http://g.e-hentai.org/s/a928b78c61/365985-41

So there's my long and rambling $0.02. I realise this will likely come across as weird to everyone else, and some of their details don't match exactly. But honestly, with the ridiculous amount of fanservice that those writers put into comics, almost every female (hero or otherwise) scores 11 out of 10.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 10 years agoAuthor
Re: comic books

Awesome, thanks for humoring me. I'm always interested to know what's running through a reader's head when they're imagining something I've written. Feel free to shoot me an email if you ever wanna chat. Just please give me some way of responding, if you don't mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Loved the way this story built up!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 10 years ago
Dude! Another Hit!!!

I always look forward to your writings. And again you didnt disappoint. Awesome story, awesome writing and BRILLIANT characters. One of my favourite writers by far!!! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

You definitely have the knack, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Please write a part 2 to this story it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo!

Definitely more required. These characters are too hot not to be revisited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensational

I loved it so much. I hope this happens to me one day;)

wagonet2wagonet2over 10 years ago
unusually good

an awfully literate, clever story that had a storyline and it was hot, hot, hot, too!

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
A script worthy of sharing with a Close Friend

Wonderful reading for any season, but a great one even for a winter time, like now. Very well thought out to be real life situations ... for erotically-inclined and open-minded individuals. Just long enough to set the stage, describe characters and situations with sufficient color and attention to relavent details as needed for the moment - and short enough for a complete, single episode. Now the reader is hooked on the characters, the next episodes are "manditory" to populate the characters new found fan club - at least to fulfil the current movie trend toward trilogies. The pairing possibilities, the togetherness of the four and the natural progression to include past and forward-looking new neighbor/watchers at work and around the pool.

It's in your hand. Come on readers! Send in your encouragement. Help this fine writer achieve even greater potential. Write and vote.

NaughtyP71NaughtyP71over 10 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!

That was awesome and worth every bit of THE WAIT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Descriptions!!!!!!!

Fantastic descriptions and good story line

Wolfie857Wolfie857about 10 years ago
Wow

That was amazing. Hottest story I have read on this site by far !

greendragon192greendragon192about 10 years ago
Incredible hot!

Love your stories!

tristanrtristanrabout 10 years ago
Perfect

This story is the single best short story I've ever read, at least for my particular taste. 10 stars, 20 stars.

I particularly love that the dude wasn't a total asshole and that none of the characters were unrealistically fantasy-like in personality. For example, his girlfriend *was* pissed off that he kissed another girl, and the sexy lesbian roommate neighbour coworkers were scared off by the sudden sex in front of them. Things flowed at just the perfect pace to feel plausibly plausible and yet male-fantasy ideal.

No complaints about writing, grammar, voicing, dialogue, etc. Sure it could be deeper, but only if you took this fairly-tight package and made it into a novel.

happy_blokehappy_blokeabout 10 years ago
Excellent story, very nicely written

A big turn on, oddly my favorite line was when Sonya disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Stuff!

Wow... That was extremely hot, and I loved every sentence of it!!!

greytoyotagreytoyotaalmost 10 years ago
"Eight weeks of fantasies, and we've been getting it wrong!"

Ahahaha great line, and great story :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

One of the best

islandicislandicalmost 10 years ago
very nice

What a great story. At times I laughed and giggled but I had a wicked smile the whole time. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Best story I have ever read! You should do a part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic!

One of the best stories I've read on here, and one of the best erotica I've read ever. Engrossed through the whole thing <3 amazingly written and addictive to read with really likeable (and sexy) characters

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 10 years ago
Excellent!

Fantastic and wonderful fantasy story. Wish it was about me.

LitEroCatLitEroCatalmost 10 years ago
9 of 10 stars

Fun story, almost believable and I'm SOOOOOOO jealous!

GalloglaichGalloglaichover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoy the way you write, and I especially like your dialogue. It feels human. And the bodies you put together feel heavenly...or they would. They sure LOOK heavenly the way I imagine them. Anyway, I enjoyed the hell out of this story and I look forward to whatever else you have in store.

Thoroughly Interested - Galloglaich

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Long but hott story!!

Great story line. Hot action with great descriptions.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
XXXcellent MFFF fantasy

I loved the story. You hit my fantasy trifecta of a gal who could kick my ass, an Asian chick, and redhead, all interested in doing me AND each other! Delightful!!

I'm not sure about the Skype-sex, but I never got into it. Possibly b/c I'm too cheap to get a decent webcam, so the resolution never was worth it to me!

Still, s/t I and the wife definitely need to try. Talking to each other does it for us b/c we're old farts that grew up with phone sex, not that we mind visual aids...but never mind the IRL stuff.

You wrote a splendid fantasy sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!

That was by far and a field, one of the best I have ever read. Goddamn so well written. Great characters, I actually felt poor mikey's weeks of tension building up. Fuck, it was excruciating, very well written indeed. FUCK.

bosombuddiesbosombuddiesover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Just wanted to say thanks for all the wonderful and encouraging comments people have left in the past year. I appreciate all the multiple exclamation points you've taken the time to type. To anyone who posted anonymously, please shoot me an email so I'll be able to thank you personally.

-Ken

k.pierceerotica@yahoo.com

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
Great story

Especially the pace, just right to reach the edge, then hold off. By the end I though my balls were going to explode and they did. Going to check out some more of your stories when I recover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great stuff

Great stuff. I usually prefer the first person stories from the girl's POV, but this was outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

I really liked it; as a girl, I love to know how guys think. I love stories from the male point of view. It was amazing! Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

I've never cum that many times reading one story. I couldn't keep my hands off myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great writing! Very very hot. .

I am going to fuck and refuck by wife tonight all the while wishing that Sonya, Mike, Clair, and Tami were all here in bed with us. What fun that would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

very hot, fucked my girlfriend all the while wishing we could join this group for some hot fun

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
very hot and very nice

i don't normally post but his is one of the best stories i have read and a second part would be awesome ..... thank you for sharing

rhardwoodrhardwoodover 8 years ago
I wish...

Your story is mindblowingly like one of my fulfilled fantasies. My wife and two beautiful women spent a glorious afternoon much like your coming together. I wish it would happen again and again, but those are one in a life time happenings. Why can't we all get together like that, all the time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH!! YEAH, BABY!!!

Incredible. My girl friend came time after time. Her roommate came home and I pulled her into a threesome. She only complained a little bit when I slowly entered her anus as she laid on her roommate, sucking her clit. This story makes us climax several times whenever any of us read it aloud....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Made me wet

Oh my gosh. I needed a good story. It was long but so well worth it. I am dripping wet and would love to be a part of this story as any of the ladies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mr 600...

That was fantastic. Well written and every man's dream come true.

bill...

OmazeratiOmazeratiover 8 years ago
Totally HOT!

I really liked your story. Part two please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just wonderful what a great story

Just wonderful what a great story

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
Great premise

Creative, sexy, and HOTT! Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Intoxicating!

Incredibly sensual and sublimely temptuous and tantalizing tale! Definitely up to your usual high standard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes..YES...YES!!!

Oh, gosh. I think I'm gonna cum again...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great erotic action, but I can't stop wonder what the vibe would be like if it was one woman, . . .

and three men. Seems like it would have to get kind of gay (shudder). Girl on girl, OK. Guy on guy? Not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

are not enough!

tygergirl911tygergirl911almost 8 years ago
I came five times!!!!

It can be hard to find a good group sex with a shot ton of bi girls such as myself. Hehehe if you ever need one I'm a person 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesomely inventive

...that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seeing stars!

Made me cum along with them!

slojenniferfizzslojenniferfizzover 7 years ago
Blazing hot!

Hot sex, great anticipation, wonderful dialog.

ValendonValendonover 7 years ago
Just excellent!

Love this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly Hot!

I loved this

auhunter04auhunter04over 7 years ago

I kept waiting for him to be kicked out as his GF joined the other two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sequel?

Please and many thanks?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best Ever

You are a master wordsmith and story teller!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good read

But saw several errors of "I vs me". It is a common mistake to use subjective "I" when objective "me" is appropriate.

razerbaijanrazerbaijanalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

Strong plot, a decent amount of character development and lots of hot scenes.

One jarring thing that I did notice on the final page though was that Michael describes Sonya, his girlfriend, as "the lovely blonde" in "... pulling the lovely blonde's crotch towards her face".

I sounds very odd for him to describe his girlfriend in such a way and makes it sound as if Michael is no longer narrating the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*twitch twitch*

Fantastic story, and I mean Story, with a plot that developed and real characters that, while I didn't grow to care about them, at least they weren't just interchangeable tits & ass.

I have to laugh at the fact that the only thing the nit-pickers find wrong is that your PoV gets swapped a few times. Well done!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A good story. Good plot, good characters, hot scenes. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Excellently written and postively erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
amazing

my favorite story ever, esspecially after sonya arrived

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Delightfully Funny, Emotional and Sexy Story

The characters were developed with a tease all the way through. The story is captivating as the emotions and thoughts flow with ease. Some parts are just a riot and deliciously funny. If there were any grammatical errors I didn't see any. Extremely well written and edited. For a short 6 page story on this site I would rate this as number 1. I don't think anyone could write a better story or execute as well. My chair is quite wet so I better take care of a serious matter. Thanks so much for a wonderful read.

smooth87smooth87almost 6 years ago
this might be my favourite

WOW! what a story! well written with a wonderfully playful tone, fun characters, and imaginative, HOT action. to top it off, i think it's the first sexy story that's ever made me laugh- love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A very stimulating story

Maybe the best I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it!

The fact that he didn't cheat on Sonya and then the way it unfolded made this a gem in the coalfield because I hate cheating and casual stuff and group sex category is mostly about them. So this one is special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Incredible!

That was super hot. Kept me rock hard the whole time, and I came like a champ at the end. This was my ultimate fantasy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbosombuddies@bosombuddies
4664 Followers
1/2/2016 - happy New Years everybody. Posted my stories from here up on CHYOA.com, to make it easy for anyone interested in taking them in different directions (looking at you, people who thought Ian wound up with the wrong girl in Bosom Buddies). Here's the link: https://ch...